I Could KILL YOU aka ICKY!

Resultado de imagen para meme of a gun pointing at user

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99C23Y8l5hU Natural Born Killer by Ice Cube feat Dr Dre


This is gonna be both IMpersonal yet PERSONAL so know that I say a big FUCK YOU with LOVE! If you feel this 1 then YOU really KNOW ME! Now that I have said that lets go in!


I Could Kill You! I used to CARE about EVERYONE & EVERYTHING but LIFE has taught Me how not to give 1 flying fuKKK about most of ya! Yall know that the 1s supposedly CLOSE to YOU are the 1s that can make you tick tock like a clock full of EXPLOSIVES! Those explosives would take your very LIFE yo! Man I LOVE to HATE ya or..............do I HATE to LOVE ya? At the end of the day, WATEVA! 

Ya see my EVIL comes from the mind of a dude who is SANE in an INSANE WORLD! It seems like everything in my LIFE is RESISTANT but it serves to make Me much STRONGER! I could actually TRIGGER ya TRAUMA & make you go back to DRINKING & DRUGGING ya fucking LOSER! To not get the stench of DEATH on my hands it would be better for you to just committ SUICIDE! Those impulsive urges get STRONGER & STRONGER everyday as you fall WEAKER & WEAKER! Your REGRESSION thru COGNITIVE DISSONANCE increases as ya HEART races to keep up but...........the empty shell you used to be ceases to exist! Why not go back to your ex-spouse who DESPISES YOU more than any of ya FRIENDS & FAMILY MEMBERS? You live quite a PATHETIC EXISTENCE & all of ya ILLUSIONS will NOT come to light! How about that KILLER SARCASM? 


Resultado de imagen para meme of someone getting killed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=weWUV507vXc Let Me Love you by the Force MDs

Why am I so CONFLICTED as to how I really FEEL about you? Bcuz in a perfeKt world, I am supposed to LOVE ya but one too many times, you have LIED to Me which lead to SABOTAGE & later, BETRAYAL which equals DEATH! I need NOT recount that you have done this more than once & you will not recieve a 3rd shot! By no means am I perfeKt but I always stand up for what I have done & dealt with the CONSEQUENCES. I realize that peepo fall out & I shall RESPECT ya WISHES but you got Me feeling like I should do some PEDOPHILE SHIT to you by TORTURING ya, RAPING ya, STABBING ya & finally, EATING ya by the bonfire! If ya BLOOD splattered on my meal, I would not stop eating & as its WARM & GUSHING, I would smile like wes craven! I would then mix that BLOOD with RUM & call yo ass Kkkhrist! BON APETIT niKKKas! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUmoa4uDlWc Die MF Die by Dope


So how does it feel now that I have written ya EULOGY? How does it feel to ask is he talking about Me? Are you looking around that next corner? What happens if you cut it too close? This is a NOTICE to all who have WRONGED Me that you are on notice & if ya ever have a NEED to KNOW something, do NOT seek Me out bcuz I will not be there for ya! Yall do know that the TABLES TURN right? I know yall still saying SHIT about Me like Im CRAZY but that´s OK bcuz only CRAZY DIFFERENT PEEPO CHANGE the WORLD! That is why THEY KILL PEEPO LIKE ME or LABEL US as CRAZY........Yall are them CRAZIES that Einstein was talking about when he said that the DEFINITION of CRAZY is doing the SAME THING OVER & OVER AGAIN & EXPECTING a DIFFERENT RESULT! I will keep FIGHTING to be FREE with or without YOU so go DIE bcuz I Could Kill You! Cognitive Dissonance has made you a SHIT for BRAINS! Go smoke a joint & have a chill PILL! Go chase PIT BULLS! Feel ya BLOOD OOZING OUT ya BODY!  Go to HELL bcuz I am EMERGING from there! You are ICKY & that is why I Could Kill You & as a matter of fact, I allowed you to kill the BODY but I...........already KILLED ya MIND! Can you RECOVER? WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR NIGGAs! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cWnz8sn11Y Killing Me Softly by Robeerta Flack

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOMOSExxxUALITY Part IV - Mark Curry On 'Dancing With The Devil' & MORE!

Dick Gregory the AGENT is EXPOSED!

Dr. Sebi- The Truth about AIDS, Black Leaders, and Healthy