I don't have NOTHIN 2 SAY!
Lately, peepo been tellin me to SHUT UP! Hmmmmm, I wonder why! Well I'm gonna take their advice & as I have NOTHIN to say, HOW Y'ALL DOIN OUT THERE? Today was the day for the Malcolm Fest in atlanta but bein that the forecast said DRIVING RAIN SHOWERS, it was cancelled. I think that in light of his Grandsons death that it was fitting as the SKIES are CRYING here. Lil by lil, I'm findin out more & more as to whom a young Malcolm was. Like Ossie Dee used to say, he was OUR BLAK SHINING PRINCE! Now his grandson is gone & it makes me upset that WE could live in a world where this type of SHIT still exists. Regardless of what ya think, the X & the kennedy FAMILIES have a lot in common! Damn!
Did y'all know that dr joyce brothers died? Do y'all yet see that THEY time is up? Right about now, HOW are ya feelin? Do ya feel like ya need to hear the other shoe drop? Will the EVIL get away with THEIR SINS? Hey......I'm readin a book named death of the west as written by pat buchanan & boy is it GANGSTA! He said over 10 years ago that at that time (2002), that in order for europe to just keep the number of peepo stableized that THEY would have to emigrate............get this now..........1 BILLION peepo! A u.n official said that out of 10 babies bein born, 4 are asian, 3 are Afrikan & the other 2 are in latin ameriKKKa. With just 1 euro baby in that equation, how can THEY stay alive? THEY DYIN yo!
I swear THEM niKKKa's is dyin! As I have don't have ANYTHING to say, HAPPY BORNDAY to El Haj Malik Shabbaz. The AIR is THICK with all of the deeds of TIME! Bobby Hemmitt just had a stroke & I'm gonna keep tabs on that to let US know what it is. For now, hold onto this LECTURE as he really goes in!: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFhc6OZKpM8. Is Hip Hop in trouble? It now seems like ANYTHING goes in it! WE gotta keep it goin like LL Cool J, PE, De la Soul & Ice Cube at the foxxx on peachtree street in a few weeks. I hope to be there.
1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OyUoATMYrfA
2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AR35ClRb6ec
3. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqOhkPZvUD0
4. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xx9Wq83cVMk
5. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfHohRpcjo0
6. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAMW_wa7VXc
7. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KJdvo-kY9E
8. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dfjdedb1gCA
9. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65t2TdtqA8M
10. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3EGcG9mMJgo
I ain't got NOTHIN to say & so........I'm gonna leave y'all with some songs that I LUV! See y'all soon & when ya hear somethin, HOLLA at US! I didn't wanna write much today bcuz I just finished proof readin Boom bye bye Hip Hop will NEVA die. I ain't perfeKt but take it from Me is on re - order! For either or both, contact US at bennyblacko@yahoo.com & on fb, I'm Blak Smith (Blak Smiff). Yea, WE gettin it in yo! Get with US & let US know how WE can improve OUR COMMUNITY FORUM. If ya write, get at US! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!
Comments
Post a Comment