NWO: DOMINO EFFECT - Operation Paul Revere





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plIaMABtmKA&feature=player_embedded

For those of YOU who KNOW, WE gottcha! I don't AGREE with everything I find.......just stuff that makes SENSE! After that, LISTEN to this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aB9hn6V10mo.

Yea MAN, WE heard that Bobby Hemmit had a stroke & while I can't confirm that, WE hope & pray for HEALTH! The movie is CRAZY so hang a lil with US! Man stuff is LOCO & details on young Malcolms supposed murder are still sketchy at best! What y'all hearing out there? Get at US & be careful as WE can't put it past the u.s government to have STAGED it so as to inflame the tinderbox of Blaks & Mexikans. WE have to at least take a look at the angle as I have NO PROOF!

As I'm still proofreading, gotta go but...................................HOLLA BLAK! PROTECT that BLOODLINE that is YOU!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the DEEP STATE vs TRUMPERS!

Dr. Sebi- The Truth about AIDS, Black Leaders, and Healthy

Documentary on KraKK(a)'s