The BLOOD LINE!
(Malcom Shabazz)
Hey b2a, what up? It's the Blak Smith & I'm BLAK again! How y'all doin out there? I hope that WE are providin US with relevant info & if WE are FAILING to do so, please do not hesitate to tell US as WE LUV US so much! Last weeks series was SO SIRIUS that I couldn't really go in HEAVY on the SUPPOSED DEATH of young Malcolm Shabbaz & the uppin of the bounty of OUR BELOVED SISTA, Assatta Shakur. Ya see, whether WE know it or not, them niKKKa;s know that the JIG is UP & before THEY go, THEY gotta put in work on US to keep US in that FEAR FREQUENCY! As an aside, I believe that gay - z was bangin foXXXy when she was younger but she was benefittin from it & now that she's BROKE, figures to glean ATTENTION to herself for whatever reason! At this point, that dude is UNTOUCHABLE & RWS has it so that he won't even have to adress what she said. I betcha foXXXy's Mom won't have ANYTHING to say about it all! When 1 is constantly gettin arrested like she was a few years ago, THEY are bein WATCHED & she was watched bcuz she knows where the bodies are on some BIG PEEPO! Rumor has it that she was talkin this same shit years ago! Ya can't keep it all in FOREVER ya know! Let's get into it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfeYisk_71U.
Ok, OUR BROTHA SUPOSEDLY passed away last week in mexico under some really mysterious circumstances. If TRUE, I still don't have any info past what was reported last week! Supposedly, he was killed in mexico city after a robbery went awry. Supposedly, the state dept released the news & as far as I'm concerned, with all of the issues THEY havin with Benghazi, THEY'VE LOST ALL CREDITIBILITY with me! But anyhoo, young Malcolm was SUPPOSEDLY killed & if so, he was killed bcuz he is the direct BLOOD DESCENDANT of just 1 of OUR LEADERS & he continued to carry the LEGACY of his ANCESTORS in both Malcolm & Betty Shabazz for US. As he admittedly killed his GRANDMA by ACCIDENT: http://sonsofmalcolm.blogspot.com/2010/09/interview-with-malcolm-xs-grandson.html, he had a LOT to answer to but with the us govt again publicly statin on how much THEY wanna nab OUR next subject, WE must ask why did THEY do this now? THEY doin it bcuz of the BASE RESONANT FREQUENCY aka the TRIUMPHING of OUR MELANIN which THEY cannot STOP! If ya livin what ya ANCESTORS taught, THEY gotta get rid of ya as young Malcolm is the LIVING EMBODIMENT of EVERYTHING Malcolm X stood for! IDK if ya REAL EYES it but in him, WE lost a BIG 1!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrWxrFr7TL4 (A song for Assata by Common & Cee - Lo)
WOW!!! I'm still amazed that Assata was BROKEN outta a PRISON & shuttled to Cuba where she has been since the 70's! As FREE as she is, she still ain't FREE but that's the IRONY of livin in a KraKKa's world! Imagine livin in the worst neighborhood in ya city & havin to take EXTRA SECURITY PRECAUTIONS all the time! Assata is not FREE bcuz every day of her LIFE, she has to wonder if the next person she meets is gonna be the 1 to give her up until this SHIT stops! Lately, I've been havin a lotta FRICTION with peepo who want to get MONEY so that THEY can be FREE but in reality, wantin it THAT WAY is further ENSLAVIN US! If ya asked most krakka's if THEY could leave OUR BEAUTIFUL SISTA alone by payin 'em a BILLION DOLLARS, THEY would take the money & use it to BRIBE the peepo who made the deal. What I really mean is that, THEY wanna do to her what THEY'VE been doin since THEY REAL EYESED who GOD is & that's US! In case ya fell under a rock, a few weeks ago, the niKKKa's upped her bounty to $2Million & the FIB's put her on the Most Wanted TERRORIST LIST even though she hasn't committed any crimes since her unjust sentencin in a MEN's PRISON! She's the ONLY WOMAN on that LIST yo! What does that mean to YOU BW? While in prison, OUR SISTA was put thru the most TERRIFYIN SHIT & as the above song explains, WE JUST TIPPIN the ICEBERG! Our SISTA is now 65 & I hope them KraKKa's try another Bay of Pigs type scenario. May she be FREE with ASYLUM & fuKKK any KraKKa who don't like her!
(jesse jaXXXon jr)
Who remembers this DUDE here? If ya don't know who he is, check out what the huffington post post had to say about him:
For all the talk of Jesse Jackson Jr. aspiring to be a U.S. senator
or mayor of the nation's third-largest city, his career wasn't ended
by attempts to amass political power. Instead, it was the former
congressman's desire for flashy items – a gold-plated Rolex watch,
furs and collectibles, such as Eddie Van Halen's guitar.*
WE know that jj jr was GUILTY before he went to REHAB (but I said NO NO NO) & that he was tryin to BUY the senate seat that soetero left when he went on to be (p)resident but............if ya ask me, it really was the CHANGIN of the GUARD & what's gonna continue to happen with those of a prominent BLOOD LINE! Basically, this was to CHANGE the FACE of WHITE SUPREMACY & that jesse sr's USE is UP & as THEY now have that GLITTERN MULATTO shinin all up in yo FACE, WTF THEY need jesse sr or jr for now? Besides, soetero doesnt have a NEGRO DIALECT meanin THEY can OVERSTAND him even though THEY don't like him bcuz THEY don't like US but it's all 1 BIG GAME!: http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/harry-reid-08-obamas-race-plus-because-he-doesnt-have-negro-dialect. Ya can't tell me that THEY gonna prosecute him for all that DUMB SHIT he did & totally IGNORE the fact that he was CAUGHT tryin to buy that seat from the governor who's now doin YEARS in PRISON! That niKKKa was in rehab cuttin a deal yo! jj jr got a SWEET DEAL & this was about THEM spankin his Dad for all that HATIN SHIT when soetero won. The message from soetero to THEM was, "there a new SHERRIF (dem/il) in TOWN so http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQyimJASEhY." Yea I know, ya didn't get the memo.
(the Chairman, Fred Hampton Jr)
WE cannot talk about the Chairman without talkin about gay - z! He uttered these very words on his song murder to excellence a few years back:
I arrived on the day Fred Hampton died
Real niggas just multiply
And they say by 21 I was supposed to die
So I’m out here celebratin’ my post demise
If you put crabs in a barrel to insure your survival
You gon’end up pulling down niggas that look just like you
What up blood? What up cos?
It’s all black, I love us
I'm not gonna get into what gay -z meant as he didn't go in on Fred but when ya hear about the recent allegations of all that he has done, why would ya mention FH in this way & NOT explain what happened? As far as Fred Hampton Jr, I absolutely LUV what he's doin & I feel that he should continue! I'm sure that in light of the recent events that he's extra VILIGANT & watchin the goin ons in his enviorment. I wonder what his take on young Malcolms death is! Stay alive YOUNG MAN & lead US into the NATION of BUILDERS aka NEW AFRIKA wherever it is!
Before I go, I wanna drop it on the family of MLK just a lil. As THEY were kkkhristians, THEY BELIEVE in SUFFERING as jesus kkkrist did as he DIED for YOUR SINS! That SHITTY ASS PREMISE just NEVA made sense to me yo! The updated version of that on an international level is Treyvon's Mama sayin that she FORGAVE zero-man! That family done sold the rights of MLK to every corporate entity around & so THEY just livin the lives of regular Afrikan ameriKKKan folk who obey all of the LAWS bcuz HE said to! As far as I can see, ain't nobody fuckin with 'em bcuz THEY ain't makin no noise. All WE can hope is that THEY are GOOD PEEPO! Hey, if not, WE'LL always have http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDNbAft292M. Maybe quincy won't be GAY then!
* http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/16/jesse-jackson-jr-wife-jail_n_2700927.html
I'm out of I ain't perfeKt but take it from Me but will soon be doin another order. I am in the final stages of proof readin Boom bye bye Hip Hop will NEVA die! Our STEEL is steady sharpenin so keep on LOOKIN for US to bring ya the HEAT ya heard? Get with US for ya DONATIONS, queries, advice & anything ya wanna promote at OUR COMMUNITY FORUM right here at b2a from ya HOLLA BLAK DUDE! Get at US at bennyblacko@yahoo.com & on fb as Blak Smith (Blak Smiff). Until it's PEACE, it's REVOLUTION aka WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!
Comments
Post a Comment