Learn how to CHESS BOX!




http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMa-n2aOKkA.

Do ya know how to CHESS BOX? I doubt it but that's what's needed in these LAST DAYS & TIMES! Can ya play CHESS in a FULL COURT PRESS? I play 3 way CHESS with FOREIGNERS in languages I can't even speak! Did ya get that? Can ya feel it my peepo? Are ya DEPRESSED like me & when I say this, it doesn't mean that I'm down & out so HELL NAW! Nah, what I mean is that I'm disappointed in MYSELF for THINKING that WE were finally READY to know that it can't be BUSINESS as USUAL! I'm still waiting for US to STRIKE en masse & make a big difference in how this devil runs his ECONOMY! Wow..............I'm now imagining ALL of US in a field where everything is ORGANIC & ain't none of US sayin SHIT but WE all concentratin on eradicating THEM from OUR midst once & for all. Let Me have my MOMENT yo............ok, I'm over it! Let's get into it!

WE should all learn how to play CHESS as it is a GREAT GAME that teaches 1 to THINK on all kinds of different levels. If ya don't know how to play but wish to learn, you can do so by going into ya start menu on any windows based computer & click on games. When the menu comes up, pick the chess titans & start the game at level 1. Now that I got ya started, once ya get there, experiment with picking ya pieces as the game lights up on the only possible moves that you can make. As ya start learning the game & winning, you should continuously up the level. As of this moment, I'm on level 5 & though I win, it is now RARE! It ain't an easy game yo but you now have the start that ya need.


If ya just luv how WE do, SUPPORT US by copping the book at http://www.lulu.com/shop/blak-smith/i-aint-perfekt-but-take-it-from-me/paperback/product-18623064.html. If ya want a personally signed copy, HOLLA BLAK at US at bennyblacko@yahoo.com or on fb as Blak Smith (Blak Smiff). WE appreciate & look out for Boom bye bye Hip Hop will NEVA die.


Now......why would I want US to know this game? As said before, when ya know how to play, it allows US to know the moves that the devil MAY or MAY NOT make in the near future. If WE are gonna be NATION BUILDERS, WE need to know that WE are gonna to have constantly STRATEGIZE as that devil has a plan for ALMOST EVERYTHING with a TRAP set up & thinking that YOU are gonna OUTSMART him by yourself is outright FOOLISH! Some of OUR BEST are in PRISON & George Jackson was just 1 big example. How about all of OUR SOULJAHS locked down forever or pretty much that long? WE got CHILDREN to raise & just like after Troy Davis was assassinated, I DON"T WANNA hear NOBODY sayin SHIT after the next unnecessary death. This in my opinion is the least that WE can do!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzeDJugDOO8.


To my avid players, this is what I have to say; are you a PAWN STAR? Is yo game WICKED? Why not get a ROOKie, preferably a young'un & teach him/her the game? Wouldn't that just be rewarding for you & them as it is EDUCATIVE & keeps the BRAIN THINKING? Remember that movie that Martin Lawrence made a few years back? The name of it was the Blak KNIGHT & though it wasn't all that, it made good enough for Me to write this article. Yea y'all, if ya go to church, ya may be tight with the deacon but in this game, ya wanna hold onto that BISHOP unless his name is eddie long. It's been long enough & just like eddie murphy in coming to ameriKKKa, who's that QUEEN who will finally make me that KING? Ya see, she has to SUBMIT just like I do & when WE do that together, WE can yell CHECK MATE from the highest mountain!

P.S - listen to this type of music while learning to further stimulate ya brain waves:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvIPDUGHgRw

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOMOSExxxUALITY Part IV - Mark Curry On 'Dancing With The Devil' & MORE!

Dick Gregory the AGENT is EXPOSED!

Dr. Sebi- The Truth about AIDS, Black Leaders, and Healthy