SHE was a TEENAGER hanging out with BAD BOYS!!!! She's 40 years old Part II




http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3sXZKnToeA

Hey b2a, a big WHAT UP & shout out to all of my SUPPORTERS out there! How y'all doing? WE gonna get into Part II in just a sec but before WE do, just gotta mention that those of Y'ALL who can't get enough of peepo like oprah better be CAREFUL! A few years back, SUPPOSEDLY she was dissed at hermes & just a few days ago, the same shit at an unmentioned place in switzerland. While I don't really give a fugg about harpo, I'm speaking out to those of Y'ALL who do bcuz she APOLOGIZED for getting racist treatment as if she's speaking for ALL of US & WTF yo?: http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/oprah-winfrey-apologizes-switzerland-racism-incident-blown-article-1.1425378. Didn't she also just basically say that that BIA, Paula Deen was JUSTIFIED?: http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/oprah-winfrey-breaks-silence-paula-deen-controversy-article-1.1419098. Y'all peepo who luv this BITCH better watch it! When THEY need to use her to speak for US........................................let's get into that 40 year old chick now.

My years of INNOCENCE were soon coming to a close. I went from the STREETS to the offices of mid-town & the village & was welcomed there after they first rejected me as a FAD but I'm still here like those diagnosed with a terminal disease who outlives the doctor who gave said prognosis. Yea, I was young, in my pre-teen days & all I wanted to do was DANCE to that JUNGLE MUSIC while watching the trains with those pieces of ART ride by while somebody told Me to "throw my hands in the air & wave 'em like I just don't care!" I was saying OW while the fellas were saying HO without calling Me that. Even though WE were poor WE didn't realize it bcuz what was around urged US to FORGET about it for a minute & just cool out. Despite the URBAN RUIN & decadence, I was at the JAM doing the latest DANCE, meeting my friends & even getting my DRINK on but I couldn't get caught slipping going back home. My Mom didn't like my new DISCOVERY & decried it's pull on Me but I had to be out there. I'm HOOKED!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYVKH-JRe7M

Then it happened...............http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqky4dSGJnE. WOW, I NEVER heard it said so plainly before! The conditions of what I was going thru were put to an infectious track & it made Me THINK while on my feet bouncing my head! Some dude behind turntables provided the SOCIAL COMMENTARY which was here to stay as this bought Me outta the age of INNOCENCE into a politicized gumbo. What should I do now? I know all of this but I still wanna party, have sex & get high even though THEY said that these were the ills WE should avoid. But hey..........I still wanna drink that bottle up top & I wanna get that $3 bag of weed tonite though these issues remain on my mind. What's a young chick to do? Ya see I'm digging them BAD BOYS bcuz they so cool! They got the MONEY, the CARS & if I can get 1, I too can be a ghetto superstar aka a FLY GIRL! I don't have to walk everywhere & get picked up. The whole east coast is now listening but I was about to go INTERNATIONAL!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXVFNs0piP8

So I moved to QUEENS among KINGS from QUEENS & there I was! I was now on that coveted stage & it was on & POPPING! I was a HOOD STAR & RICH at the same time travelling in 1st class. I opened the doors wide open or in other words, some BUM RUSHED the SHOW! I was young & having FUN but SOMETHING was MISSING but I don't know what! My peepo were still in the GHETTO but all of my friends were now peepo that I just met last nite who all seem to always have DRUGS! I don't wanna do other DRUGS but after all of that travelling over different time zones & fast food, I need the ENERGY! These peepo are weird expecting me to hit the casting couch but I'm a young chick from the hood & I don't SNIFF anything but good food! What do I do? I'm a fatherless child with no guidance or direction. I do need that money though. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nP7lT29W8kk

But what is this......? Blak Peepo are making money with good jobs but...........a BIG DISEASE with a lil name is affecting US in the hood. Some of my friends are getting it bcuz they are smoking a new form of COCAINE that's so addictive, they are forsaking work & leaving their babies in the hospital to get more. What used to be FUN is now turning SPIRITUAL & that SPIRIT is embodying itself into REVOLUTION. Some dudes said that WE should FIGHT the POWER especially after so many ILLEGAL SEARCHES! Out in jersey, that FORMER QUEEN said it was LADIES FIRST! Brothers from the JUNGLE told US that BLACK is BLACK & up in that place that started it ALL, WE heard that the BRIDGE was OVER! Rhymes rough enough to break NY from long island started the EARTHQUAKE out west but that would have to wait til the NEXT UP, yo I believe that's me, that 40 year old chick reaching maturity. Yo east coast, I gotta SPREAD my WINGS & fly away.


                                                         -to be continued-

Are y'all feeling US? If so, please SUPPORT OUR efforts in getting book #2 complete. For that, WE have a 2 for 1 special with booth books, I ain't perfeKt but take it from Me: http://www.lulu.com/shop/blak-smith/i-aint-perfekt-but-take-it-from-me/ebook/product-18623167.html & the soon coming, Boom bye bye Hip Hop will NEVA die for just $5 for pre-orders. Any 1 e-book alone is $3 so get with US before the end of the month (8/31/13) at bennyblacko@yahoo.com or on fb as Blak Smith (Blak Smiff). For business, INBOX ONLY! Thanks for the LUV & SUPPORT & WAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOMOSExxxUALITY Part IV - Mark Curry On 'Dancing With The Devil' & MORE!

Dick Gregory the AGENT is EXPOSED!

Dr. Sebi- The Truth about AIDS, Black Leaders, and Healthy