PLAN 4 LIVERTY!!!!





Finally.......I've sat on it long enough but haven't spoken on it yet......supposedly the REVAL (for my subscribers who read this & inbox Me on fb, ya get a free e-book of Boom bye bye Hip Hop will NEVA die til august 5th 2014) was supposed to have happened on july 20th but supposedly, this was what happened; that WHITE FLAG above & in the language of rws, is a sign of SURRENDER! Though I had failed to appreciate the meaning of it all when I heard about this on the news, some of my fb pals were posting about it. In doing a lil research, there was PLENTY on it & it's now becoming more & more OBVIOUS that they don't have it together & that it's only a matter of time before...........before y'all saying that I'm talking too much about something insignificant, as ya see, that ain't something ya do as a drunk prank on a Saturday nite! That flag is way up yo! Who did it & WHY? Get out there & PLAN for LIBERTY! 

http://2012thebigpicture.wordpress.com/2014/07/22/breaking-white-flags-fly-over-brooklyn-bridge-new-york-city/




Just think.......things are so BAD that these peepo who don't deal with OUTSIDERS & who were still on INDIGENOUS LAND, got chased out supposedly by dreaded DRUG DEALERS & BLOGGERS*....if they never came out, why are they out now? Some of y'all will look at these peepo as primitive (whatever that means) but they are in fact, CIVILIZED!! I hope that they can make it in this modern world. This is why I absolutely HATE rws bcuz it forces peepo who shouldn't live together to be together..........it causes DISRUPTIONS in FAMILY like prisons, the welfare system, manipulative employment, drugs, weapons & Hurrican Katrina! They have NO INTEREST in ya if they can't use ya! It's unfortunate that they can't go home & this has got to STOP & it will sooner than ya think.........PLAN for your LIVERTY!!!!!!

https://gma.yahoo.com/tribe-emerges-brazilian-jungle-possibly-first-time-015300285--abc-news-topstories.html.



Stock market dive. Courtesy: MGNOnline

I hardly saw ANYBODY talking about this yesterday but the dow fell 300 points a few days ago yo! Don't ya keep hearing about a recovered economy? Ain't these manipulated employed charts mind boggling to figure out? Do ya believe when the media speaks? Remember, in my last post, hear the very 1st words that the great George Carlin speaks & I'll put that post right here for yo lazy ass; http://black2afrika.blogspot.com/2014/07/the-best-of-george-carlin-exposing-real_30.html. Once the dollar is SHREDDED, you will be deLIVERt & so...............as the dollar is the devil.........PLAN for LIVERTY!!!!!!!


http://kdvr.com/2014/07/31/dow-falls-over-300-points/


If ya like what ya saw in this blog article, I think you would LOVE how I expose the Entertainment Industry in my new book, Boom bye bye Hip Hop will NEVA die! WE give ya the real drop on who drop kicked who from politicians, athletes, actors, singers, comedians but.......WE FOCUS on HIP HOP! You ain't never read it like this & so take it from Me, you will love it! For ya personally autographed copy, get at US on facebook INBOX ONLY as Blak Smith (Blak Smiff), on OUR paypal email account, boombyebyebook@yahoo.com or on the streets in yo city! For lectures, workshops & to learn Rite of Passages using Hip Hop, contact all of the above. To get the book directly, go to 


Boom Bye-Bye Hip Hop Will Never Die


http://www.lulu.com/shop/blak-smith/boom-bye-bye-hip-hop-will-never-die/paperback/product-21482927.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As far as the ebola shit breaking out in Afrika, I have great fb pal Diana Richardson to help Me out;


Family,
I sympathize and have deep sadness for what is happening in West Africa. I have nothing but respect for those doctors, nurses and other healthcare workers right now on the front lines. 

Family, Ebola is also known as the H5N1 and so remember that family; H5N1 did not come from monkeys, fruit bats and the rest of that silliness they are trying to tell us.. H5N1 comes from pigs and birds known as the Avian Flu, you don't even have to eat pork or chicken as just being around the animal itself that is infected will give you Ebola/H5N1...

"Ebola virus", is one of the viruses invented by the U.S. Army Biological Facility in Fort Detrick, Maryland

U.S. Patent #: 20120251502. Ebola Patent - Avian Flu.
US Patent # 7,267,823. Ebola peptides and immunogenic .
US Patent # 6,630,144. Monoclonal antibodies to Ebola .

Do your research family..& PLAN for your LIVERTY



Okay.....was that too much info or is ya mind still right? I'm convinced by now that all of these distraKKKtions lately are bcuz the ECONOMY is DONE & when the DOLLAR COLLAPSES, it's a WRAP on EVIL EVERYWHERE!!!! I keep telling y'all that the queen of england, the pope, sarKKKozy & so many more are OUTTA HERE! To boot, the pope is from....gasp, no not ARGENTIA whose bottom fell out yesterday & ain't no BLAK PEEPO talking about it & I wonder why.....????? HMMMM.....but lemme step of the bolds again! With about 40M in population, that's a lotta pesos being lost to losing investors but........could they be broken bcuz of paying tributes for taking children from there & having to pay REPARATIONS for those victimized children? Ya see, this pope now was SHIPPING CHILDREN while he was the top clergyman there & when the last pope resigned, he covered it up & is now apologizing but have WE got 1 for slavery yet?????? Don't fret as most of the developing nations in fear of bankruptcy are in the tropics & will grow food bcuz on the REAL, MONEY is DEBT! FOOD is FOREVER & where there is clean FOOD, CLOTHING & SHELTER, there is ABUNDANT LIFE! Check those 2 last links to get the real & while ya at it, get ready to PLAN for your LIVERTY! 


http://www.latimes.com/world/mexico-americas/la-fg-argentina-defaults-20140731-story.html.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/11-countries-near-bankruptcy-223350842.html.

* let's see who catches that. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the DEEP STATE vs TRUMPERS!

Dr. Sebi- The Truth about AIDS, Black Leaders, and Healthy

Documentary on KraKK(a)'s