About that COMET!



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cBDbgRO1qY Galaxy by Warrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!

What up yáll? It´s been a minute & since I´ve been going thru it, I will keep it nice & simple. Lately, there´s been a lotta talk about the COMET that´s supposed to be hitting EARTH in about 2 weeks. Only those of you who have been sleeping under a rock have yet to hear about it but the info is out there! Man..........so much is happening but WE must keep things in perspective as WE´VE heard many predictions over the years that didn´t go down the way WE thought it should have. So what do WE do now?


What can you do? That question needs to be answered by whoever is now reading this & if ya asking Me, what I woud say is to keep an eye out & be prepared to move out if it happens that way...........let´s see what´s on deck for then.

Blood Moon In recent years, the term Blood Moon has become popular when referring to Total Lunar Eclipses. When the Earth eclipses a full Moon, the direc.....more at http://www.timeanddate.com/eclipse/blood-moon.html.

Solar Flares....................more at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjpU5iPl5tA






the MARKETS CRASHING...................http://www.profitconfidential.com/stock-market/stock-market-crash/


the CRASH of the u.s dollar......................... Using the financial markets, they could identify imminent threats to our national security from terrorists, rival nations, and from internal weakn........more at http://beforeitsnews.com/self-sufficiency/2015/08/alarming-warning-financial-crisis-2015-dollar-collapse-cia-insider-interview-2493446.html.

the pope visits.....................The new Fifth Commandment, which replaces the prohibition of adultery, forbids all aspects of genetic engineering and bans the consumption of genetically modified fo....more at http://realnewsrightnow.com/2015/07/06/pope-francis-god-has-instructed-me-to-revise-the-ten-commandments/




CERN goes LIVE...............http://science.howstuffworks.com/science-vs-myth/everyday-myths/large-hadron-collider.htm

Utter CHAOS..........................................http://news.yahoo.com/obama-orders-us-admit-10-000-syrian-refugees-174241388.html

July 7th, 2015, B:R.I.C.S went LIVE...........................https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=5&v=61thTM5qg8o

So as there is so much going on, I leave it up to YÁLL to determine if there´s anything to the COMET that´s supposedly gonna crash the earth on 9-28. Some reports say the 23rd and so if I were YOU, I would at least keep an eye open. Plan an escape route if ya area is affected. Make others aware and most of all, know that when it´s over that WE´VE made it over to the OTHER SIDE aka the http://black2afrika.blogspot.com/2012/12/the-5th-dimensionthe-blak-smith-age-of.html............WARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR or as WE say, HOLLA BLAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the DEEP STATE vs TRUMPERS!

Dr. Sebi- The Truth about AIDS, Black Leaders, and Healthy

Documentary on KraKK(a)'s