OPERATION SAVE TITO Part X A Lil too LATE to SAVE MOM




My Mama Manuela Lambert June 17th 1939/September 28th 2015

http://black2afrika.blogspot.com/2015/09/my-mama.html.

Standby because YOU are not ready for this 1 today. That up there was the BEST MAMA EVER. As this is Part X and you already know that tN is a BLOOD SUCKING VAMPIRE then WE can get into it and in this 1, tN was in Honduras with Ma and Tito. If you say that you really LOVED my Mom and you still love tN, get ready for a whole new way of looking at him because he is as dirty as a PIG STY. Remember that I already told yall that tN just loves to kick people when they are DOWN and he did the SAME SHIT to my Mom when she started falling ill. Again...........if you love tN, get ready to dry some tears and feel a new way. I swear that what I say is TRUE and with that, here WE go.

JULY 4th 1996 in Harlem NYC 

I was feeling good about LIFE because after living in a SHELTER, I finally had my own place and was working and making good money. tN was in NYC because he was having complications from prostate CANCER and had to stay in NY for awhile. After his surgery and after he was a little better of on the above date, tN called Me and started complaining about how MY LFE was going and what I could do different etc etc. As that day is INDEPENDENCE DAY in the u.s, I told him for the 1st time ever that He did NOT need to INSTRUCT Me on LIFE ANYMORE because I did NOT LIVE in HIS HOUSE ANYMORE.  I do not remember what he said to make Me react that way but I was tired of his BULLSHIT and was not having it anymore. I saw him a few days later and when I greeted him, his FAKE ASS said NOTHING. I was like WHATEVER.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4AQIF92slc Not Gonna Change by Swing Out Sister

After he saw that he could not WIN that conversation and after he went and came back with my Mom, he started acting real nice and even LIED his ASS off telling Me that my Mom missed US and that he was getting old and did not carry on SCREAMING and YELLING as he did when I was younger. Like a NAIVE DUMB ASS, I beLIEved him and after being in Honduras for about a month in the year 2000, tN was back to his old ways. I told him that AIDS is a HOAX, that MARIJUANA is MEDICINE and that almost all of the masonic groups were DEMONIC including his beloved rosicrucians but in REALITY, he is as well. He used to hang out with a dude half my age at that time that he would PAY to get INFORMATION on Me from and others so I would NOT DESTROY myself because he did not beLIEve ANYTHING I had to say. IMAGINE THAT. Could you IMAGINE how it would be to live with your parents as a grown person?


What exactly is the Hegelian Dialectic? Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel was a 19th century German philosopher who devised a particular dialectic, or, method of argument for resolving disagreements. His method of arriving at the truth by the exchange of logical arguments is a system of thought proce......more at http://www.infowars.com/the-hegelian-dialectic-and-its-use-in-controlling-modern-society/


For literally ANYTHING, tN would start a SITUATION to cause TENSION in his HOUSE. I call this SET UP ARGUMENTATION as he would start an argument and then bring up  SOMETHING ELSE or what the white man has been using FOREVER also known as the hegelian dialectic or as I have stated here numerous times, he would then PUT PRESSURE on my Mom and as my Mom was a GEMINI, was NATURALLY 2 FACED. Whenever tN was around, my Mom could not be herself because if he thought DIFFERENT................WATCH OUT. The straw that broke the camels back to Me was the day I came home and my Mom was in obvious pain. It was a really hot day and so I asked her what was wrong. She said that her legs were hurting due to POOR BLOOD CIRCULATION. I then told her that you live in a NATURAL ENVIORNMENT and that the SOLUTION was to walk on the BEACH and get that FRESH OCEAN BREEZE. She quickly told Me that she COULD NOT because your father would not like it. I told her that if you STAY HERE and ALLOW IT, WHO are YOU BLAMING for YOUR AILMENT and she was UPSET with Me for a few WEEKS but I did not care because I knew better. 



 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1P_08ngzWEU Can You Stand the Rain by New Edition

Let US go back a little more...........my GRANDMOTHER did not like tN and told Mom NOT to MARRY HIM but as Mom was in the u.s at that point, she went ahead and did it anyway. Was that the ANCESTRAL CURSE? Mom was the YOUNGEST SISTER and the ONLY WOMAN on her side of the FAMILY to be OUTLIVED by her HUSBAND and the only exception was KILLED.  My Mom was EDUCATED and after she went and pursued her EDUCATION, tN DID NOT ALLOW HER to WORK in her DISCIPLINE because he did not want Mom making more MONEY than him. When I was born, Mom was about to leave him but never did and when I look back, it may have been because like US, he would THREATEN to KILL her. You must remember, tN loved to get DRUNK to come home and beat up his OWN FAMILY. What a LIFE. 

 

AUGUST 1st 2015 PUERTO CORTES HONDURAS    


I just got off of the plane and took the hour long drive from the airport. I slept most of the way as it was an early morning flight. I came with my UNCLE who had TERMINAL CANCER and an AUNT with a PACEMAKER. Needless to say I rested little but I did it and.......dropped my UNCLE off, turned around and went back another hour near the airport to VISIT my AILING MOM in the HOSPITAL. The place was named Catarino. I was floored as the HOSPITAL had her in the CORRIDOR since YESTERDAY. I was not ready and cried on the SPOT. She got out and it amazed Me how CASUAL tN acted in the impending DEATH of his WIFE of ALMOST 55 years but remember, WE talking about NIGGERS. WE got her home and that is when the REAL FUN began. 

 



In August of 2016, 1 of my COUSINS died. In early September of 2016, another COUSIN and the SAME UNCLE that I brought down from NY died on the 2nd and 3rd respectively. I need to mention that my COUSIN who died in August was FATHERED by the Uncle I just spoke of. On the 11th of September, another UNCLE died and to finsih out the month, my MOM on the 28th but let Me give some DETAILS about tNs behavior. I told him when I got there that he needed to LOVE and HUG my MOM more because I have taken CARE of OTHERS and the people were THANKFUL. He had a BITCH taking care of my Mom who was always on the PHONE and EVERYBODY knew it. All was cool until  1 day, tN told Me that "I was not going to watch TELEVISION ALL DAY like I did YESTERDAY. I said nothing and a few days later when I got in, my Mom was sitting in her WHEELCHAIR, tN sitting next to her listening to LOUD MUSIC and that BITCH watching television without a CARE in the WORLD. I coud not take it anymore, BLEW UP and told tN that I was TIRED of this SHIT because I was FRUSTRATED. Mom was making a small RECOVERY but because tN beLIEves in just MAINTENANCE, no 1 can get better because all he beLIEves CARE is is FOOD, CLOTHING and SHELTER. In late November of 2016, I lost another Aunt that I grew up knowing. Do you HONESTLY THINK that I have time to just GOSSIP and FUCK with you?

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i26XaolyWZs No Love by Erykah Badu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bXIgYis4V8 A Broken Heart can Mend by Alexander Oneal


My Mom died from TOXEMIA and NO LOVE. While I was there, tN would host mini parties where all would be laughing and joking while I was holding court with Mom. This would be all day on the porch and he would have Mom sleeping most of the day so as NOT TO DEAL with HER. He kicked her out of his room after Mom would NOT SIGN her HOUSE over to him because she wanted US to have it. tN TRIED to start JOKING with Me about my past but I put that to an end quick. I was in WAR MODE to get MOM back healthy and even the trip to Dr Sebi was a little to late.It took him 2 weeks to COMMITT to that TRIP because he is CHEAP and DOES NOT LIKE to spend MONEY unless he BENEFITS. Look at Titos shoes and how he needs a HAIRCUT. tN actually KILLED Mom whether doing it INTENTIONALLY or thru sheer NEGLECT. Even though the BITCH worked for HIM, he would yell at Me and talk RESPECTFULLY to HER. I was in CHARGE. I was the REASON why Mom went to Dr Sebi as tN did not want to spend REAL MONEY to SAVE Mom. That nigger only wanted to spend 500 Lempiras which is about 25 dollars but when I got there, he had to stop being CHEAP and he RESENTED IT. He goes around telling people that I am a DRUG ADDICT even though I stopped smoking weed. I cannot CONFIRM IT but I heard from various sources that my Mom could have been POISONED so that he could get Me out of the way. I know that tN has SPIES he PAYS but I have the ADVANTAGE as I have NOTHING to HIDE. 

When I am at WAR, I do not give a FUCK as a WARRIOR FIGHTS for a CAUSE. I fight the GOOD FIGHT and worry about CONSEQUENCES later. The reason why Tito MUST be FREED is because before he reaches his 60s, he MUST EXPERIENCE just SOME of what LIFE has to OFFER. I know that some of you label Me as CRAZY but if you REALLY read this and THINK, you must be CONVINCED that I AM. So FUCKING WHAT. If I wind up DEAD in Honduras, tN did it. He was the 1st person to EVER THREATEN my LIFE. He is still that same ADOLESCENT KID who NEVER GREW UP and thinks that things are as they WERE in the 50s and 60s. I say BIG SHAME to those of you who say DIFFERENT but.........I come from the u.s and there are not many who think like Me there so do not think that getting what I do will be easy. I will be the SACRIFICIAL LAMB who gets Tito out of this JAM. If you love what I do, my FB Page is Blak Smith Blak Smiff. Leave Me a message as I am in a jam in Honduras and need yall help. Until its PEACE, its WAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR 


 
  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOMOSExxxUALITY Part IV - Mark Curry On 'Dancing With The Devil' & MORE!

Dick Gregory the AGENT is EXPOSED!

Dr. Sebi- The Truth about AIDS, Black Leaders, and Healthy