the FOOLISHNESS of BlaKKK IDENTITY eXXXKKKrement!

Resultado de imagen para pic of larry davis

This is Larry Davis & if ya do not know who he is, do some RESEARCH & find out!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BiIKW-gKh5k Hate by Organized Konfusion

So now, THEY got some SHIT for US just after KNEELGATE & Vegas eh? The peepo who are at the BOTTOM have again been viKKKtimized by SHEER STUPIDITY & this all has BIG SIGNIFIGANCE bcuz I just discovered weeks ago that I was/am being GANGSTALKED as a TARGETED INDIVIDUAL! Ya see, I do not have to PROVE to anyone that the DEEP STATE is seriously LOSING bcuz all of this BULLSHIT that they do not have to be doing...................them niKKKas got peepo like Me as a blaKKK Identity eXXXtremist but for them I gotta BIG PIECE of eXXXKKKrement for their MOUTH! I gotta lotta yall SCARED of the type shit I SAY! Ya get uncomfortable & will not even DARE entertain what I speak & in fact, SELL Me OUT in the PROCESS of that same FEAR! Man, lets get into this!

Resultado de imagen para pic of elephant manure

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_UGIYtcigU Oh Shit by the Pharcyde

Ok.....how did this end up here? As this all was not introduced as any LAW, how is the fbKKKi allowed to LABEL peepo who are SAYING that they wanna be FREE? Though I absolutely LUV my PEEPO, it does not mean that WE wanna kill Kkkops as though 1 could determine that on sight. I hope they aint trying to EQUATE this with that shit in Vegas. WtF? This LABEL is so VAGUE its like saying that going to a Dead Prez or Public Enemy show is TABOO! What about an Umar Johnson lecture? Shit, what about ya Uncle Sundiata who was a George Jackson type? Come on yo, what I am is SUPER EMPOWERED but VIOLENCE would never solve what WE going thru & as anybody INTELLIGENT KNOWS THIS, now it looks like WE have to say that EXPLICITLY once again proving that INNOCENT til proven GUILTY has always been bigtime BS at least for US People of Soul. Just 1 more thing that WE gotta go thru & look at the word, TARGET.............they wanna shut us up bcuz THEY do not wanna see US win. Too MF BAD & I aint afraid to say it! The other end of this is PARADISE aka FREEDOM! Too many of yall do not KNOW this & it shows in ya BEHAVIOR! Yall want Me to stay where MISERY loves COMPANY! FOH! 



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXMznHCCcSM RAW: Seattle Seahawks DE Mike Bennet discusses Incident with Las Vegas Police Officer

I know that a lotta yall are still SCEPTICAL about this GANGSTALKING business but 1 look above says it all.........days after this dude more than PUBLICLY SUPPORTED Colin Kaepernicks PROTEST, that above happened & though it happened in public out in the open, he was the only 1 fucked with. They are seriously LOSING & so they are getting SLOPPY & no amount of fuKKKery can change it bcuz its already actually WRITTEN! Yall know that I kinda like Trump but I doubt that he approved this as IMHO, I think sessions is really DEEP STATE & in case ya did not know, absolutely refuses to INDICT that Klinton DEVIL at https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2017/07/25/trump-attacks-jeff-sessions-failing-investigate-hillary-clinton/507568001/. I bet yall forgot about that 1 eh.........look, this aint gonna be too long but this B.I.E NONSENSE is just another distraKKKtion bcuz you could claim only 3/5ths of BRAIN CAPACITY & should be FORGIVEN of any crime bcuz WE do not UNDERSTAND the CHARGES & therefore are CRAZY! Plead INSANITY bcuz you are INFERIOR! Do not CONSENT to this title as an INDIVIDUAL bcuz there is no PRECEDENCT or ORGANIZED GROUP so titled. Even the Southern Poverty Law Center has not gotten into this SHIT as if I gave 1 fuKKK about em in the 1st place. Wipe ya ass with the paper ya read about this from & stop worrying about this INANITY & live ya LIFE & KILL ANYONE if ya have to only in SELF DEFENSE as it is the very 1st LAW of NATURE! Thats just how that goes! Yeaaaaa, I said it! 

For a whole nother perspective, ya may wanna check https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4XkptHHIIY

Red Pill speaks on fbi memo about being WOKE called Black Identity Extremists


My last article named eXXXposing T.I  Part IV is at https://black2afrika.blogspot.com/2017/10/exxxposing-ti-part-iv-conclusion.html




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOMOSExxxUALITY Part IV - Mark Curry On 'Dancing With The Devil' & MORE!

Dick Gregory the AGENT is EXPOSED!

Dr. Sebi- The Truth about AIDS, Black Leaders, and Healthy