the 12 Days of New Years YEAR in REVUE Part X


Yes y'all! First off, a very HAPPY BORNDAY to the GREATEST EVER, Muhammad Ali! What a great month for the Capricorns of the world in that so many that you know & luv were born this month such as Dr Ben & Dr John Henrik Clarke. King was yesterday & Dr Leonard Jeffries is on Thursday the 21st. Ali was the voice of a generation, born in Louisville KY & he has a large portion of my SPORTS & ENTERTAINMENT chapter in my book as the most popular athlete in the WORLD in the 1900's! Unfortunately, in this day & age, I found some years ago that my Baba, was slow poisoned by the intelligence agencies & if ya notice anything about this vid, EVERYBODY speakin are KraKKa's. They talkin about him in PAST TENSE! They did the same to mike tyson bcuz RWS has to show ya that even the BADDEST MAN on the PLANET can be stopped by 'em as they TIME runs out! This is the time to be DEFIANT in the face of all NONRIGHTEOUSNESS & that leads to the Final Countdown 2012 1 LAST TIME y'all! Last night here in NY, it snowed for the 1st time with no accumulation as it's in the 40's again! The only substantial snow WE'VE had was before halloween  & WE haven't had any since. Y'all may say that I'm crazy but rememba, WE had an earthquake & hurricane in the same week, somethin virtually unheard of! LIFE as WE know it will SOON CEASE to EXIST quite possibly thru ADVERSE WEATHER whether YOU LIKE it or NOT! Way less than 338 to go! Let's get into it y'all!



What up peepo? I been tellin y'all that this SHIT was comin & y'all think that I be BULLSHITTIN. WE passed the QUICKENING stage a few days ago (10/28) & look at what's been happenin since! Let's start with last week & ghadaffi dyin. That is 1 of the BIGGEST stories of the year. Then the saudi crown prince dyin. Now Saturday the 29th of october & a major SNOWSTORM hit the northeast us. I NEVER saw red, orange, brown & tan leaves mixed in with snow. EERIE! The snow wasn't really that heavy BUT what was even crazier was that so many tree branches were down as if thunder hit 'em & I'm talkin 300 pound tree branches here mixed in with all of the fallen leaves......what a sight! At this point, I don't know what to say as far as if this is haarp, the poles shiftin or what but - WE in the days of the Final Countdown! We got 417 left & every so often, I'm gonna have to bring this 1 BLAK but at the same time, stay current. I ain't gonna make this too long but last week, Peru experienced a pretty big earthquake measurin a 7 on the richter. On 11/1/11, china experienced 2 & got the story for ya here: http://ca.news.yahoo.com/2-earthquakes-hit-china-southwest-northwest-no-injuries-012224658.html. Last thing I gotta let y'all know about is Uganda & that THESE KraKKas from here are there for whatever reason THEY say they there. I told y'all in my last column that THEY (the Ugandans) ain't tryin to soften no laws on homosexuality & in fact, made the laws stricter. Check out this news I got from my main man from Ghana who I affectionately call the Governor here at: http://www.dailyguideghana.com/?p=31013&fb_source=message. Ayo, like I said before, WE must watch Afrika now, more than ever! WE got WAY LESS than 417 days left & WE WINNIN so STAY the COURSE! That Cosmic Party time is HERE! As it is applicable, review my BEST COLUMN & HOLLA BLAK! (Written 11/1/11)



Ayo, I might start writin y'all peepo erryday! It's the BlakSmith checkin in askin what it do to you & ya crew? As things develop, I get more SIRIUS & I'm havin alotta peepo askin me about this 2012 shit. They askin me stuff like what's gonna happen? What date should we be lookin at? Where should we be? Who will benefit? What of Planet X? Is the Mother Ship gonna get here & alla that stuff. Well I tell folks, to be honest I don't know & bein that I thought that Y2K was gonna cause MAJOR PROBLEMS & I was WRONG, I don't make such predictions anymore. What I do KNOW is that everyone knows that the planets will be in an alignment that is ADVANTAGEOUS for US but that doesn't mean that WE can relax just yet. In this case here, I hope that I am NOT speakin to the choir bcuz MOST of y'all know that somethin BIG is comin whether you believe in this or not. I call it waitin for the other shoe to drop. However, what I will do in this article is tell y'all WHY I THINK that 2012 is not just rumors but a new day. 

Yea go head, keep on eatin that spoiled meat
I write the lyrics YOU rhyme it to a beat
I don't know if it suits ya the FUTURE is here
I'm at the COSMIC PARTY so go get me a beer
338 left all good the WATER
Relationships BLAK in it's NATURAL ORDER
The clock ticks FASTER/ WE are the MASTERS
I wanna get HIGH like them dudes from NASA
With oceans BLUE & no swine or flu
Gettin those feelins of De ja Vu
Burn that BUSH/ throw ROCKS on FELLAS
Cook that RICE have POWELL throw in TOWELS
No dinero for soetero throw Michelle in HELL
In the Anita WARD havin her ring the BELL
Turn them lights out for 3 days
BLAK as NITE doin a 100 on the FREEWAY
Hooked on phonics while y'all HOOKED on chronic
I wrote the book y'all shook til ya VOMIT
Where's the COMET/ want me to work GRAVESHIFT
I'm on FACEBOOK lookin for SPACESHIPS
I'm so UGLY help me pay for this FACELIFT
black2afrika.blogspot.com Blak Peepo ya presence is GRACIOUS
Luv y'all to the DEATH but 1st luv ya to LIFE
I'mma cut this rhyme now time to do what I LIKE!

Check this video for INSPIRATION: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1jmR9-YAoo.


Look at europe right about now. Greece, Italy, Portugal, Spain, England & Ireland have marches, demonstrations & all kinda shit happenin there all the time that turn into full scale riots with the PARAMILITARY MOTHERFUKKKERS bein backed down by young men with sticks & rocks! They gonna do it to THEMSELVES & when THAT comes to the US, get the FUKKK out the way & let these armed militias do they frends & cousins in. This country is a TICKIN TIME BOMB & when that detonator hits......AY CARAMBA!!! Do y'all remember Seatlle a few years back? The more you pent up the more you RELEASE!! These verses above was just a lil ditty for y'all loyal to us here at black2afrika. I really don't know what will happen BUT I can't feel nothin but joy as I know it will be ok but as I have said in previous posts, one MUST learn to EMBRACE DEATH to know what REAL LIFE is. Life is really ALL we got but it don't belong to you; it belongs to NATURE! There are NO COINCIDENCES & everything happenin now was set in motions decades ago. Any INSIDER from long ago could have written Hip Hop & HollyWEIRD has gone WILD! In their time, as these stories are the same & all that changes are the names, faces, dates & places. As of yesterday, a so called jewish HollyWEIRD publicist, ronni chasen who was a baller, was shot & killed. Could she know somethin about those STAR WHACKERS spoken of in HollyWEIRD has gone WILD? Maybe she had vital info. Who knows?.....there will be cowards who live & brave ones who will perish. Which one are you?

Ok, what I've heard is the earth will stop spinnin. I've heard also that the poles will shift 15 degrees. I've heard that SOME of US will ascend from this present 3 dimensiaonal world into 9th dimensional beings. I've heard that there are BEINGS livin INSIDE the earth who only speak to a Blak Woman as they hate whites for what they have done to the planet. I've heard that the earth will cleanse herself. I've heard that you can save 15% on car insurance by switchin to geico....I've heard that the earth is now surrounded by aliens & that nukes have been rendered moot as these aliens will not allow the ultimate destruction that these whites wish to bestow on our her as they know that WE are the GODS spoken of for so long who have fallen from grace through THEY machinations. I've heard that jehova(god) was an albino back office clerk from the orion belt who tricked us into worshippin some non-existent god to create FEAR so as to seek SALVATION after death instead of in the right here & now. I've heard that this trick was written & thus became the holy books of yesterday & today. I've heard that most of us is still fallin for that shit today & from what I've heard, that shit will soon end. I've heard that the queen of england is the queen of all reptilian shape shifters & that this war between US & them was started on another planet millions of years ago. I KNOW that I got most of this info from Morse Donaldson & you can find him at Mo Sirius Films on youtube. What else have I heard........? I heard y'all luv my shit!

So there it is y'all! The Final Countdown is upon us but Nas told y'all this on What Goes Around. He also said it on Heaven & you just have to decide that you gonna hold on bcuz it's really up to you. KRS told you to stay alive all things will change around on Aww Yeah. Some think & some KNOW. I know that HEAVEN is a half mile away & we got way less than 417 days to get there as of this date 11/1/2011. I hope that y'all get there with me Peepos! PEACE!!!


Stay in touch with US at bennyblacko@yahoo.com or on Face Book as Blak Smith (Blak Smiff). We at b2a are gonna make it & so will you. Peace my peeps & DON'T YOU EVER GIVE IN!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOMOSExxxUALITY Part IV - Mark Curry On 'Dancing With The Devil' & MORE!

Dick Gregory the AGENT is EXPOSED!

the Alphabet Boy's Plans For TARGETS Labeled as Black Identity Extremist