HOMOSExxxUALITY Part IV - Mark Curry On 'Dancing With The Devil' & MORE!





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1MkHE5lk1c (look especially after the 4:00 mark)

Great day to all of my b2a Peepo! How y'all doin & what do ya think of this series so far? I hope that Y'ALL have enjoyed what WE have written here so far & for Y'ALL who THINK that I'm against HS's, I ADMIRE this dude & hope that MORE of US take heed of this:  http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/03/antoine-dodson-homosexual_n_3210726.html. Why didn't soetero mention this dude & call him with CONGRATULATIONS! Damn, the BIATCH in this intervue wants to make him GAY all over again! But anyhoo.........today's article is gonna be QUITE GANGSTA & the WEAK need not enter! WE gonna drag all of these CLOSETED HOMOSEXUALS OUT while explainin how it goes in the entertainment insustry while focusin on how it affects perhaps the BIGGEST CULTURE of the last 50 years & that's HIP HOP which is MAAT at it's BEST which is MELANIN which is US! Before ya go in, BE FOREWARNED & if ya haven't yet, press the link just below the pic of Mark Curry who wrote a book talkin about this type stuff & the name is


Dancing with the Devil - How Puff burned the Bad Boys of Hip Hop. As DUDE was an INSIDER & does what he does, TAKE it from HIM as he saw pretty much saw MOST of it when diddy was still a FORCE in music before jay -z took that title. Take a break after watchin & then WE start the article.


WE gonna go BLAK a lil to a CRAZY TIME in LIFE like the mid 2000's! Who remembers hurricane fema (katrina)? Who remembers when Kanye said that "bush don't care about Blak Peepo!" Who remembers when Dave Chappele said this?: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHpsiSSNapQ (watch especially at 2:10 - 3:50). Who remembers the controversies surroundin chris stokes & all of his groups like IMx/Immature, B2K, Brandy and helped shape the solo careers of Marques Houston and Omarion?: http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh3Dl9I33nVd9bno99. Who remembers the allegations of Chris Kelly sayin that these artists includin Lil Bow Wow were bein RAPED by their elders to get those deals? Did YOU see the video up top & hear when Mark Curry said that niKKka's seekin deals would do just about ANYTHING to get that MONEY & what THEY have to do to keep 'em? If ya THINKIN for 1 second that this SHIT is ALL NEW, how about this?:

Michael Jackson was just a little boy of four or five when I accompanied Bob Hope to a place where they were filming up-and- coming talent for television. Bob told me he supported and sponsored the Jacksons, getting them a professional foot in the door. Their father brought the boys in and I remembered seeing them taken into a side room where bright lights were on.  They all had to drop their pants and before their performance a big man raped each one of them in a lineup. Then they were taken to a different room and dressed in little suits and sent onto the stage to perform. Due to the mind control I was under, I'm not sure exactly where we were, but feel that it was the early days of the Ed Sullivan Show. I watched as Bob, dressed in a grey pinstripe suit and bow tie, with white shoes, shook hands with Ed; and then the Jackson boys went on. They were made into a sensation and famous on purpose so that they could be used in the future to influence large audiences.  Bob and his connections knew that all they needed was some talent, make- up, costumes, lights, glitter and lots of publicity. He said publicity was the most important ingredient. I was just a teenager and Bob said that he wanted me to be present so I could learn the ropes to being a "starlet." He wanted me to see how it was done and feel comfortable around the stage. I think he just said that as a cover to other people to hide the real reason I was with him - for his and others sexual pleasure.  Bob explained to me how important clothes are to one with a public image to uphold. I had on a short, small, tight-fitting, low-cut, yellow, sheath dress. I did as I was told and wore it along with the gold high heels I was provided.  Bob was often the connection for new entertainment. The Council used his connections for their own interest and got 'key' entertainers in place for future use. Many were robots like me. I saw many of them get hurt. I never saw Bob get hurt though.  The Jacksons were hurt; I was witness to their abuse. That first time when they performed, Bob got them onto the show and then we left in the limo and watched from the television inside. He told the driver to drive around until the show was over. Then Bob told me, "See how easy it is to be a star?" And he laughed and pushed my head into his lap for oral sex.
I think most would agree that the inherent love that is part of Michael Jackson's soul essence shines through for the world to see. In spite of the programming themes in some of the songs he sings, as I was recovering I often held onto the words he sang, the lyrics reminding me, "You are not alone," when I felt so very alone.*

So ya see, it's not new, it's been goin on & it will continue so to those of US who are older & should know better, why do ya still believe that RICH & CHARISMATIC ENTERTAINERS are FREE WILLED? This is why THEY start 'em off so YOUNG so as to INDOCTRINATE US thru THEY who have RICHES that most of US want! For those fightin HS, they did this to a dude who didn't last too long in that SPOT! Between 5:30 - 5:34, the host on the Mark Curry vid said that if ya don't know who he's talkin about, I can';t help YOU! Allow the Blak Smith to shed some light on who he COULD HAVE been talkin about:


             Let’s talk specifically about one more dude and his name is Shakir Stewart, former top dude at again……….Def Jam. Man that name keeps popping up and it rings true as in DEATH (in a) JAM. Now Shakir was appointed as the head of Def Jam in June 2008 and offed himself on November 1st of the same year. The reason they say it happened was that he was pained and troubled but that’s just like peepo saying that someone died without givin a reason. My investigation turned up the fact that like 50, diddy lurked behind the scenes on this 1 in that; Shakir was bangin diddy’s ex, kim porter and clear evidence of that is when diddy had his security beat Shakir to the tune of $150K. To get back at him, supposedly, Shakir was livin a double life as a homo and diddy had a taped session of Shakir having sex with famed BM. A call was placed that he was gonna be exposed & he offed himself because he didn’t wanna live with the scrutiny. This dude came from nothing and made it to the TOP and upon examination, whenever these kinda deaths occur, one can always go back to a source that may have made it possible and if we notice, we see that the same names keep coming up! WTF yo or is it just me? Heavy D and Diddy were both from Mount Vernon. Chris Lighty managed both suspects! Al B Sure said that if he was found dead, y’all will know who did it and he’s also from Mount Vernon. Orrrrrr……..as I always say, they can make it look like it was this or that dude while all along, it could be the star whackers getting all that money off top and making the lil guys look like they beefing like the US and Black Panthers or crips vs bloods, all set up by the devil as he looks and he smiles. As I roll with the God of of my Overstanding, I don’t give a fuKKK who don’t like what I got to say and so if ya wanna take it there, argue with the sources that I provide. My mission is for all Blak peepo to get our shit together and so if ya against that, ya against me and for that matter like Redman, Wateva nigga! Too many of y’all is dick riding for money which has no real value. I live for those who live for me.**


So there WE have it. All this HS Shit by niKKKa's who use it as just another SYSTEM of CONTROL to laud over all of us poor Blak Peepo who ain't even got PISS to put in that POT! In case ya wanna know, THEY use it against KraKKa's as well but as Marimba Ani says in her book, THEY (for the most part) don't have a TWIN SOUL & therefore go for wateva gets tossed THEIR WAY! As you read this, Chris Kelly's body is bein prepared for BURIAL & for too many of US, this type of SHIT is what's UNNATURUALLY makin US into FREEKS & WEIRDO's & it needs to STOP! If you are a GROWN PERSON lookin to have seXXX with any UNDERAGE PERSON..... then ya need to know that in my OPINION, pedophiles are the WORST type of CRIMINALS worse than MURDERERS who KILL those who need to be KILLED! In my OPINION, when 1 robs the innocence of a CHILD..............................


                                                       - to be continued -





* taken from http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/archive.cgi?read=149674

** taken from Boom bye bye Hip Hop will NEVA die written by the Blak Smith, out soon!


Hey, this is a PERSONAL MESSAGE to YOU! I have just a few of I ain't perfeKt but take it from me left. I have Boom bye bye in my possession & am doin the proof readin to get that BLAK to Y'ALL! The book is NOT just about exposin HS in the industry but speaks of all of the ways it's done & MORE! As I get it perfeKt, expect to see more excerpts from ya HOLLA BLAK DUDE! WAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dick Gregory the AGENT is EXPOSED!

Dr. Sebi- The Truth about AIDS, Black Leaders, and Healthy