Boom bye bye Hip Hop will NEVA die - Excerpts from Chapter I

Boom Bye-Bye Hip Hop Will Never Die

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5lcpz90d_o


It's OFFICIAL & after many months of preparing Y'ALL, Boom bye bye is HERE!!! In this book, WE expose y'all to what goes on behind the scenes in the Entertainment Industry while focusing on Hip Hop & it's periphery. Can ya dig it? I wrote this book so that the youth don't get caught up in what most of 'em are too young to OVERSTAND! The Blak Smith will be available to come & lecture at schools, music panels & anything that covers Afrikan OURSTORY! Get with US & know that my 1st book, I ain't perfeKt but take it from Me is also available. Enjoy & GO IN!!!!

_________________________________________________________

There I was again, sitting in front of some slick haired, fast talking nigga who could have passed for (p)resident obama but he had a different shaped head. He appeared a little older than me. On his desk were the usual papers, what appeared to be the remains of breakfast, 2 pens (1 red and 1 black) & a phone. In the corner, my new hit song, on the luv luv was blasting out as he bobbed his head from side to side. I did likewise but up & down while mouthing the lyrics. I’m sitting there with my eyes transfixed on the cassette tape case, a million questions running through my mind like “will I get something this time? Would this finally be my break? Will the musical gods finally reward me for all of my hard work & dedication?”

http://www.lulu.com/shop/blak-smith/boom-bye-bye-hip-hop-will-never-die/paperback/product-21458837.html

Ya see, I’m living a meager existence & just maybe today’s the day. I have just enough to buy a cold one or get on the train to take that long ride back to the Bronx aka the birth place of Hip Hop. Will this nigga be impressed by my shit? He should be! As a matter of fact, he should be reading my mind & just because I’m so nasty on the mic, he should offer me a few dollars to tide me over. While anxiously awaiting his response, I’m thinking the old saying “you should never let ‘em see ya sweat”, so I did like Lady Ca Ca & showed my poker face. My song is just about finished playing & although the only thing separating the Obama lookalike & I is about 5 feet & his desk, I swear I hear his heart beating or is it mines? Aww Shit, is this dude doing some type of masonic signification? He is doing all kinda fidgety shit & although I feel like responding, I can’t because I don’t know how. Ya see, I’m not sure how to make out his unnatural body language & I’m feeling eerie. Ok, the song is over & we are now at the moment of truth. Dude is sizing me up & man, we haven’t spoken since before I handed him the tape. He rises from his chair to eject the tape from the boom box. He retrieves the tape, says the music is ok & explains that if I want to be in the showcase, it will cost $50. He also says that before I return, I need to polish it. I respond, ‘ok’ & bounce. I get a 40 ounce of St. Ides (the St. is for Satan); sneak on the train & wonder how I’m gonna come up with $50. It was a pretty long ride home that day.*







The machine shot into turbo to make ‘em (the Beatles) household names in only a few days. Murray the K was the top DJ at the time & was enlisted for the job. Integration was the word of the day as this was the mid 60’s with voting & civil rights bills prepared to be signed. The K had the very 1st integrated music show & had young ladies from a Bronx High School greet the Beatles at JFK airport. These young ladies were paid $20 each to scream & faint which caused Beatle mania, a frenzy which still lives today. Back then, it was the disc jockey who was larger than life & at that time there wasn’t anybody bigger than K.

Through whatever channels it happened, Brian Epstein & his khazar partner made it happen to where musicians are demi-gods to an ever hungry populace. This was a media coup matched by no other as television was the only thing more popular than radio at that time. After landing, it was off to the biggest show of shows, the Ed Sullivan show to gain an abundance of fame. As they say, from that point, “the rest is history.” This in a nutshell is how groups got their fame & notoriety manufactured for ‘em. This would set the template for the future, where we are now in the music industry. Hopefully by the time ya read this, the BULLSHIT will have lapsed back into a more natural order. For now, the secret governments through outfits like the Tavistock Institute rule the roost. Let’s continue.





http://www.lulu.com/shop/blak-smith/boom-bye-bye-hip-hop-will-never-die/paperback/product-21458837.html

The Blak Smith has provivded the link to the new book just above. I would suggest before purchasing that ya hit US up at bennyblacko@yahoo.com or on FaceBook as Blak Smith (Blak Smiff) for special discounts or if ya want your copy personally autographed. Get with the winning team to see that Hip Hop NEVA dies!!!!

Arguably speaking & because of their genesis, the Beatles could be considered the most popular musical group to have ever existed. John Lennon had uttered at one time that “the Beatles were more popular than Jesus Christ.” The very same premise was broached when soetero ran for office in 2008 meaning that this concept can be rehashed generation after generation & of course, with updated technology. Know that figures are manufactured to become what they are & if ya wanna make it in the game, ya gotta play it the way they say & if not, we gonna find out in the next chapters just some of the ways it can manifest. In the 50’s we had Elvis. In the 60’s, it was the Beatles & in the 70’s, Motown took over culminating into the 90’s & Michael Jackson (MJ) taking over along with the new shit coming out of the Bronx & her name is Hip Hop. Blak Music will ALWAYS DOMINATE because that’s what WE do! MJ has a lot of our story with the Beatles so stay tuned as we drop those details on that ass. I have to ask ya right now if ya think ya know Hip Hop? Oh lord, please buy me a Mercedes Benz should have been renamed, oh lord, would ya please tell that screeching whiny chick to shut the fu…

* from page 1 Chapter I
** from pages 11-12 Chapter I

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOMOSExxxUALITY Part IV - Mark Curry On 'Dancing With The Devil' & MORE!

Dick Gregory the AGENT is EXPOSED!

Dr. Sebi- The Truth about AIDS, Black Leaders, and Healthy