The Blak Smith goes in on the BOOK, Boom bye bye Hip Hop will NEVA die!












From what I've been hearing, BP is still getting their ASSES handed to 'em & in this video, I show HOW in this thing that WE call the entertainment biz! Man I go in & I use my book, Boom bye bye Hip Hop will NEVA die to do it but.........before ya go in, who remembers this?; http://black2afrika.blogspot.com/2013/10/that-obama-baby-mama-drama.html. In this article, WE talks about the BW, Miriam Carey, who was gunned down outside of the krakka house with a BABY in tow & how she was killed for still unknown circumstances! As well, this was the 1st I caught wind that soetero was GAY & that michelle is really MICHAEL! As I didn't write that article, DO NOT get at ME bcuz my PATIENCE with those of ya who STILL BELIEVE WHATEVER ya BELIEVE is really THIN! This was almost a year ago & with the recent BREACH at the krakka house & NO SHOTS FIRED, how much more do these d'evilz gotta show that they can't stand ya? WE still do not know anything about that MURDER!

 Boom Bye-Bye Hip Hop Will Never Die
  
To get the books or my GREAT NEW T-SHIRTS, go here to my link with all of that & contact info. As well, the Blak Smith is offering SPECIALS on how ya book can go from MANUSCRIPT to BOOK! For more info, go here; http://black2afrika.blogspot.com/2014/09/t-shirts-more-on-deck.html

As well, I luv this dude & before they catch him, I hope he takes out 2,000 mo police HIT 'EM UP STYLE! http://news.yahoo.com/police-rifle-carried-ambush-suspect-060828099.html. I'm surprised that they have yet to make comparisons to Chris Dorner but then again, he's 1 of 'em & so..........! How does a dude come into pig HQ & kill 1 of 'em in they HOUSE & get away just like that? Children in those area's can't even go to school yo! Like the newscaster BW who QUIT to sell LEGAL POT, I too say FUCK IT! For now though, get into the Blak Smith as he drops it at the United Afrikan Movement on August 27th in BK NY......boy was he SMOKING!!!!! HOLLA BLAK bcuz WE at WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S.....if ya still don't think that the Entertainment Biz ain't a RIGGED THING; http://www.thenewsnerd.com/music/lil-wayne-signs-fly-young-red/. Remember....al sharptone has a publishing deal with yung money as well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOMOSExxxUALITY Part IV - Mark Curry On 'Dancing With The Devil' & MORE!

Dick Gregory the AGENT is EXPOSED!

Dr. Sebi- The Truth about AIDS, Black Leaders, and Healthy