My Intro 2 cyberworld

Hey Y'all Blak Peeps, I be da Blaksmith shoutin U out from Accra in Ghana West Afrika but I hail from da Boogie down Bronx, U know the birthplace of Hip-Hop & the home 2 more Afrikans from the continent than any other city in the United Snakkkes. Whut it do? Anyhoo, I'm here 2 give y'all a tru look into livin in Afrika coming from the perspective of a young Afrikan Amerikan. Its crazy different being here & its something that aint for everybody but for now for me, its home. Come take a peek into how I see life here & if you ain't been 2 the continent yet, I believe that if U can afford it, you should at least check out ya ANCESTRAL HOMELAND!!! Why not? Do you ever hear of Europeans or Asians denouncing they cousins & neighbors in they respective home countries? Only Afrikans got a problem with the "Old Country!" That's Ok though so as I wait a for a lion 2 emerge from the jungle & eat me, I'm gonna holla at y'all who at least wish 2 see this most wondrous place that we the people darker than blue come from. We will feel the heat, sniff the odors, revel at the fauna & contemplate our most ancient & recent past. It promises 2 be a blast so stick around & lets get 2 it. As Dr John Henrik Clarke used to say, "Pan-Afrikanism or perish!!!!!" HOLLA BLAK!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOMOSExxxUALITY Part IV - Mark Curry On 'Dancing With The Devil' & MORE!

Dick Gregory the AGENT is EXPOSED!

Dr. Sebi- The Truth about AIDS, Black Leaders, and Healthy