Documentary on KraKK(a)'s



I'm glad that NatGeo depicts mainly KraKKa's in this documentary! Watup my peepo? I have a Drug & Alcohol Chapter in my GREAT BOOK: http://www.lulu.com/shop/blak-smith/i-aint-perfekt-but-take-it-from-me/paperback/product-18623064.html. I also have excerpts of my book if ya look BLAK talkin about all of this stuff. Y'ALL need to know that http://healthland.time.com/2011/11/07/study-whites-more-likely-to-abuse-drugs-than-blacks/. The reason why it seems like WE use more drugs than THEM is bcuz if ya watch Traffick, young KraKKa's usually use drugs in affluent SUBURBS INSIDE! Our communities are usually OUT as the teemin masses converge in packed neighborhoods any corner in hood us(g)hetto! I always say that heroin put US on the stretcher & that KraKK put US inna COMA! Ayo, WTF is startin KraKK in this day & age? Ya need to look at that KraKKa in the next cubicle who keeps fallin asleep at the computer. For now though, check this & stay off of DRUGS unless ya smokin that GOODIE! At that, make sure ya gettin that UNLACED SHIT! Go in & enjoy. WARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR with 156 days to go.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOMOSExxxUALITY Part IV - Mark Curry On 'Dancing With The Devil' & MORE!

Dick Gregory the AGENT is EXPOSED!

Dr. Sebi- The Truth about AIDS, Black Leaders, and Healthy