Anywhere

Hey Y'all. U see, I got this here blog & I gotta write sumthin....hm, what should it b today? Well 2day, it's gonna b about ya hold on a place written as a business contract, the very place U know as the good ole US of A. Your constitution says as a Blak person that U are 3/5ths of a man/woman. U have been led 2 believe that where U live is the absolutely positively best place EVER, wherever U come from if it's in the Snakkkes. As KRS-1 would say, "Why is that?" I've lived in a lot of different places & I never thought that I would ever wanna leave NY myself, but after a certain age, I knew that the place wouldn't satisfy me the way I needed 2 b satisfied. So I went on a quest, workin 4 the US Navy as a Civilian Sailor or what some of U might call, the Merchant Marines. U wanna get hold of some racism? Well try being at sea, going against numerous time zones with strangers that U see every day all day whether U luv that person or hate them. Everything is intensified as there is no escape. Everybody is out there 4 a different reason. It all happens there. So maybe my doing that job was to find myself a home somewhere in this big world. I chose Ghana. Some might choose Singapore, China or even Brazil. What I would suggest 2 those of U who don't travel is 2 establish realationships with those of other nations 2 go & cool out when the proverbial SHIT starts hittin that fan as U sleep like sheep so comfortably. Why not? Just think about it-anything can happen. U better b ready cuz that change is coming & most of have no clue as 2 what that will b. I welcome it & as Talib Kweli once said, "Rage against the machine, break it apart" Imagine a city of 10million & everybody doing they own thing. That business contract is about 2 b rescinded soon & it won't b reversible. Stop being afraid of fear & let the fear b afraid of U. Let's make a deal y'all - Y'all make it do what it do & we will see that it will b what it is. Ghana could b callin U or any other place in the world. Cash that check & go see the world. U can even drive from Alaska 2 Chile by car. Well, whatever U do or wherever U go, do something! I'm da Blaksmith, so HOLLA BLAK!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOMOSExxxUALITY Part IV - Mark Curry On 'Dancing With The Devil' & MORE!

Dick Gregory the AGENT is EXPOSED!

Dr. Sebi- The Truth about AIDS, Black Leaders, and Healthy