Hair 2day!

Wow, this 1 is gonna prove controversial. HAIR 2day, gone 2morro. It used 2 b a very popular Broadway play. The politix of hair can b dangerous. Blak in the days, I remember almos gettin in2 fights wit young ladies inre 2 tellin 'em that fake hair is toxic & that they should look up something thing called Inorganic Chemistry. Kanekalon, that 2 many of our Blak Women use is killin y'all Endocrine System & acumutively, causing preventable diseases such as cancer, diabetes, lupus & skin conditions, not 2 mention burning & scarrings. Processed hair DOES NOT get a pass as anything processed is processed wit Chem-it-kills. Chem comes from Kemet or another name 4 ancient Egypt where all Blaks in the world come from & b4 U start tellin me about Arabs & stuff, look up ya history. Sorta like how 1 thinks about Amerikkka & thinks of a European runnin stuff as opposed 2 the very few Indigenous livin there now. The story of the world 4 the mos part but anyway, blak 2 hair. Here, the hair situation in Ghana is worse as mos peeps here are not as exposed 2 what I write of & by the time U tell 'em, they won't argue or become belligerent but the glazed over, "Nigga Please" look comes across very well. Now when I say this, I don't mean that no woman shouldn't use this fake hair but some see it as a LIFESTYLE as opposed 2 a style 2 b used sparingly. I OVERstand vanity in a woman who wishes 2 appeal 2 a man BUT this is about ya health Sis. Ya Mama prolly beat U if U went outta the house lookin a hot mess & U never questioned this dynamic & fell in line like the rest. The beauty parlor became the place 2 b a GROWN ASS WOMAN doin her thang. OK, mayb its my problem that I don't OVERSTAND but look at it this way. About 10 years ago, when OUR women went WHITE I mean crazy 4 being blondes, something that U never hear about in the Mainstream Media occured. Record numbers of otherwise healthy women in their 30's & 40's were dying suddenly. Upon completion of autopsies, 2 many of these women were dying of Cancer bcuz of DYE (DIE) toxicity after bein OVEREXPOSED 2 the dangerous chem-it-kills 4 2 long. The inside of their brains was as gold as the hair they so bought I mean loved. I call this LIFESTYLE LIVING. Alot of nurses pass on this info 2 OUR SISTA'S but so many stay so far gone, they aint HAIRIN it. Hair is culture. We don't break down words enuff but they literally DREADED ya LOCKS, thus DREADLOCKS & that's y that BLAKLASH in the late 80's-early 90's when that became the fashion. Hair is POWER but naturally so. This fake hair business has taken over & 2 me, the more makeup, fake hair, fake eyes, tight clothes etc etc continues, the more OUR PEOPLE go down the rat hole. I ask myself, how many layers of fakeness can 1 take? Then when we get preventable diseases from all of our various ill behaviors that we so take 4 granted, we jump up & wonder y we DYEING at 33 when we supposed 2 really start livin. B4 I go, I gotta tell this story that I tell all the time that makes me so sad. Had a homeboy who's wife had the Dream Job of all jobs. She was hairdresser 2 the stars & I aint talkin about Hood Chix gettin $ in da hood wit hoods - I'm talkin about peeps on TV! Anyhoo, my man & his lady was in they late 30's tryin 2 have a kid bcuz she never wanted any but found the rite man & was ready 4 it all. When he told me that she would get preggers but never deliver 2 full term, I asked him what kind of work she did & he told me hairdresser 2 the stars. B4 I started 2 tell him 2 read the disclaimers on these powerfully potent RELAXERS,DIES & LIES, he started that GOD SHIT about if it's meant 2 b & all that dumb shit Blak People say 4 unexplained phenomena & silenced me. I felt so sorry 4 him bcuz I was unable 2 go further & I determined that I couldn't tell him bcuz he moved soon after. That shit still bothers me 2 this day. I told peeps 10 years ago that OUR BELOVED Mary J Blige would NEVER have children bcuz she always got some GOLD SHIT in her head. She's destroyed her birth canal! Look up who owns this industry!!! U voluntarily givin 'em CONTROL of the most important part of ya body. But I digress, I gotta 8 O'clock 4 my weave job.....When the war starts, will ya hair b as important? Survive or Dye? The Lye or the Truth? Slave or a Slave 2 Fashion? Which side r u choosin? Documentary soon comin as done by Chris Rock.HOLLA 4 HAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOMOSExxxUALITY Part IV - Mark Curry On 'Dancing With The Devil' & MORE!

Dick Gregory the AGENT is EXPOSED!

Dr. Sebi- The Truth about AIDS, Black Leaders, and Healthy