666 on 9-1-1

Da 666 aka da mark of da beast! No I aint talkin about June 6th 1966, I'm talkin about September 11th 2001! Do y'all remember dat? WOW!! Tho I lived in Orlando FL at dat time, believe me, my body cried. I started my corporate career working in the Financial District(Wall Street) & a company that I use 2 worked for, moved 2 da WTC soon after I stopped working there. Therefor, I knew peepo personally who saw atrocity after disaster after craziness on up to a few who died up in there. Even on TV, I was over familiar with what had happened as I worked in dat area for 5 years & knew those areas intimately. Can't believe dat it's been 8 years! Whew! Ayo, wat y'all think? Time 2 put on those thinking caps of ours. Do Y'ALL seriously think dat some cave-Arabs could infiltrate 5 airports/airplanes at virtually the same time & no 1 caught wind of it? I won't even get in2 dat now. How about this question - do Y'ALL actually think dat da same peepo who enslaved U care about U anymore than they did when U was actually outrite chainable? Remember, we are talkin about peepo who are still alive, who's Grampa taught 'em how 2 deal wit dem Darkies. We as Blaks(worldwide) tend 2 b apologists for da behaviors of those in da past & Kkkhristians want 2 4give. WTF? I used 2 not like whites but I've discovered recently dat it JUST aint about color anymore. It's based on what U want & F wat folx say, I see wat U do. We talkin about 9-1-1 now & so let me relate wat I say 2 dat. If U have any LIFE EXPERIENCE at all, U have 2 kno dat da official story is as big hoax! I kno, I kno, where's my proof rite? It's in my......assets were traded 2 manipulate the MARKET so somebody made a whole lotta scratch. Now, if U still believe this so-called official version....then U prolly believe in Jesus Kkkhrist 2 but dat's another session. What I'm simply tryin 2 do here is tell Y'ALL dat, U are now ready 2 kno dat ya whole sense of reality is gone & if it ain't by now then there's no hope for U. Yeh, da economy will recover, da police are good, blase blase, yakketty yak etc etc. Ayo, da west is OVER as THEY(Obama included as lightskinned peepo heat up at my sayin it) shut it down with ya EYES WIDE SHUT. I was finally able 2 work dat movie title in2 1 of my rants. Listen Y'ALL, aint nowhere perfect but this is all we got. We got plenty of resources & it's yours for da takin!! Wat will b da reserve currency when da dolla collapses? Will we even b usin paper as it's runnin outta style? Where will Ghanians want 2 go when da west is finally done & mark my wordz, it's DONE! Mayb everybody comin here but NIGGAS wouldn't last long here as they need NIGGA SHIT goin on in they life, all day, every day. I tell every1 I kno 2 b ready for dat day. Keep ya passport oiled & ready! Why do I tell 'em dat? Bcuz 9-1-1 could b 7/7 or 8/8/8 or 1984 or..........This b da Blaksmith tellin some a Y'ALL 2 come home & at least look around. Rite now U not livin well but U not in survival mode, YET. We eatin here yo! I'll even greet U at da airport when U get here. Holla blak if U get a rate dat's 2 high on da airfare tip. I got da HOOKUP. I seen U smilin & now I kno U Afrikan bcuz we all luv HOOKUPS!!!! Blessins 2 all 9-1-1 victims & dat means alla Y'ALL includin EVERYBODY cuz we all lost so much 2 da Patriot Act & alla these new laws. Come on down!! See U when U get here!! HOLLA!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOMOSExxxUALITY Part IV - Mark Curry On 'Dancing With The Devil' & MORE!

Dick Gregory the AGENT is EXPOSED!

Dr. Sebi- The Truth about AIDS, Black Leaders, and Healthy