Am I Blak? Are U?

Ayo, whatup tho? U kno what time it is. So are U Blak? Who's bad? Ooops, wrong message as Mike Jackson(R.I.P) was da baddest, tho I din't agree with his message of it don't matter if U Blak or.......... But who's Blak? Ok, let me tell y'all my interpretation of what Blak is. Blak is Beautiful! The most beautiful Women on earth are Blak! Ludacris told y'all that on his song, Pimpin all over the World. Blak is deep. Some of us is so Blak, we Blue & then some NON-COLORED peepo gave us the Blues. Blak is God & I ain't talkin about Jesus or whatever U call him nowadays. My first father is Blak, the Creator of ALL HUEMANS!!! Blak is Golden as what's in the earth, on the earth & all over the earth is Colored. All Blak Peepo come from Afrika! Peter Tosh sed if U come from Brooklyn, Brixton or Kingston, U are an Afrikan. Blak is Royal & Regal. Not as in Chivas bcuz when U break up the words in that drink, U get C H.I.V as Regal. Blak like white is not a color as it is the epitome of ALL COLORS & white is the absence of any. On a binary level, Blak 1 Others 0. Blak shines with a full luster that cannot be explained. Blak is smooth & elegant. Blak is a plague that killed MILLIONS of THEM during times U don't hear 'em talkin about much. Our sin was 2 save 'em & they have been repayin us dearly. Look it up. Blak is power! Blak is knowledge & wisdom combined 2 make Universes. Blak is as exciting as it is comforting. Blak is ancient. Blak shouldn't be spelled witta c as there is no c in any Afrikan language. Blak is a frequency & melanin is the receptor all U need is the sun 2 activate it thru ya chakra's, so make sure ya stop sayin shit like, "I don't need 2 be in the sun bcuz I'm dark enuff." U din't get that from the same peepo who MADE U use combs or did U? Blak is essence. Blak is funky. Blak is musky. Blak is heavy. Blak is TRUTH! Blak is RESPECT! Blak is INTELLIGENCE!Blak is ALL! Blak is 1! 2 alla my bible thumpin Kkkhristians, I provide all the proof U need - As it was sed, "Let US create MAN in OUR own image." OK, stay with me as I'm gonna hit it 4 U right now. It was also said, "Let there be light." OK, who is US? What was our image? Who wrote the bible? Go 2 www.dictionary.com & look up the word hue. They made it 1 word but when U find out what hue means, we are the ultimate hue. Don't worry about the spellin, deal with the SOUND! If the light came into existence, what came b4 it? What comes after? We been here, we still here & we aint goin nowhere so don't fear my friend. U are the ink that REMAINS 4ever on whatever color paper U choose 2 use! Blak is U! Blak is ME! Blak is Blak! Blak is Afrika! Come home 2 BLAKNESS!!! I'll meet U at the airport, bus station or pier. Blak is BLAK!!!! Now that U kno, don't holla back, HOLLA BLAK!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOMOSExxxUALITY Part IV - Mark Curry On 'Dancing With The Devil' & MORE!

Dick Gregory the AGENT is EXPOSED!

Dr. Sebi- The Truth about AIDS, Black Leaders, and Healthy