Is Blaksmith a Spy or Not? (Part1 of the Series)

U kno how U feel about me but they won't leave me alone & now I gotta expose these HATERS! Everywhere I go, I got 2 put shit in check & so here goes my timeline. Feb 2004- My 1st time in Ghana. When I touched down, I stayed in a hotel that my bro Tony's dad who happens 2 b from here, hooked me up with as peepo here will cheat U like most places in da world if U don't kno da system. I stayed there 4 awhile & as I tell peepo here now, I kno more Ghanians in NY/NJ than I do here in Ghana. Remember, my hometown, the Bronx NY(Big Up!) is West Afrika Head Quarters & I've been around MY peepo & so I knew plenty enuff peepo 2 have a small network when I got here. Anyhoo, the lady who owned da place said that I should entwine myself into da AA community as I may 1 day need they help. Tho I was reluctant 2 do so, I did it bcuz I was new & said well, let me see what these folx is about. She directed me 2 da Dubios Center & da spellin wasn't a typo. WEB Dubios was a spy workin 4 da interests of da US. Thatz anotha story but anyhoo - upon goin 2 the Assoc of Afrikan Amerikans in Ghana aka AAAG, I saw dat basically it was a group of old Women on da Social Club Tip. Thatz coo but not my stick. While there, they were talkin bout dual citizenship & 1 guy named Hamburger Moringa got up & tho somewhat erratic, he spoke 2 what I was lookin 4, uncompromising repatriation in a fiery way. He said dat his study group met on Sundays at da Dubios Center & kinda walked away sayin his group was 4 Afrikans & I'm Afrikan, so I thought nothin of it. Little did I kno dat what he meant was Afrikans on da ground here as he has appointed himself as Chief of all AA's & I was accountable 2 HIM. Anyhow, I stopped goin 2 AAAG meetings as I din't want 2 b around old women speakin on issues that really din't concern me. I started goin 2 da Afrikan Study Group held by da so-called Dr. Moringa & he welcomed me @ 1st but b4 I knew it, word was gettin blak 2 me dat he din't trust me as he thought I was a spy. OK, I'm not here 4 gossipin & so I sed 2 self dat if he wants 2 kno he would ask me hisself. He eventually did 1 day which I respected & I told him unequivocally dat I wasn't SPYING on him & soonafter, I fell gravely ill wit Malaria. I was in Afrika & in April 2004, just 2 months after I had arrived, my life was in da balance. If U've had Malaria b4 U can relate. Bcuz I never had it & I din't foolishly take any precautions, I almost died but UNLIKE Jesus, I ascended after 7 whole days like Toni Braxton. I was in da ward where dudes died! I don't kno what y'all think of me but I'mma Pan-Afrikanist & I still went 2 thoze meetings after I got outta da hosp bcuz I kno who I am. Anyway after bein so ill, I had 2 come blak 2 da US as Malaria can make 1 relapse & da process could start all over again. In Jun 2004, I came blak 2 NY & din't feel better til Oct of dat year. My bro picked me up & took me straight 2 Jacobi Hospital in da BX. I was there 4 a month & when I got out, I had 2 stay in da NYC Shelter System as I din't want 2 live wit anyone. I was in da system 4 about 1 year & 4 months b4 I got out & joined da US Merchant Marines as a seaman. This was da last job I held b4 I came blak2afrika in Oct 2007. The HATE had already begun.(to be continued)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOMOSExxxUALITY Part IV - Mark Curry On 'Dancing With The Devil' & MORE!

Dick Gregory the AGENT is EXPOSED!

Dr. Sebi- The Truth about AIDS, Black Leaders, and Healthy