A Really Short Notice

Hey y'all, it's me again. I'mma keep this really short & sweet on this 1 here. OK, 2day as I browsed the net, I saw a story on Yahoo sayin that an AIDS vaccine that can reduce infection by 31% has been DISCOVERED! Don't fall 4 that deceptive BS! U are left still with 69% HIV & what a # 2 use, ain't it? Those in charge of death & destruction kno that the cat is outta the bag & wish 2 further DISTRACT y'all by throwin a curve into the mix. All vaccines are poisonous & I don't wanna hear, "My children can't go 2 skool w/o shots." The worst way 2 b lazy is wit ya THINKIN! I just gave U a nugget & did U catch it? What U gonna say when they suffer ADVERSE, IRREVERSIBLE ailments? U say U gotta bad boy/bad girl wat U gonna do, wat U gonna do when they come 4U? 1 must alwayz ask Y something is happening & when it happens, why now? 2012 nears & whatever U kno of the Mayan Calendar needs 2 really be looked at in these kkkrazy times. U alrdy wore that Bible out! B=Basic I=Instructions B=Before L=Leaving & E= Earth. Did y'all see I-Legend? They 4castin ya future with clever storywritin so look at that movie again & check out whattheydo& figure it out! Shit figure it out & help me 2!! I ain't tellin what or how but why fly planes really low over downtown NYC as THEY did a few months ago? Y'all not gettin it. Why the plane land on Jennifer Hudson? Why the plane land on th the Hudson? Y'all need 2 be readin Behold A Pale Horse by William Cooper. If U so luv the Snakkkes, I implore U 2 have a place 2 go in the woods & ruff it when that time comes! HOLLA BLAK!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOMOSExxxUALITY Part IV - Mark Curry On 'Dancing With The Devil' & MORE!

Dick Gregory the AGENT is EXPOSED!

Dr. Sebi- The Truth about AIDS, Black Leaders, and Healthy