Almost Blak (da Luv Era)

Hey y'all, it's been a few dayz & I haven't been at it bcuz my keyboard was SMOKIN more than me! Anyhow, I'm OK after goin thru a move & I'm still Blak in Afrika. I'll be comin wit new suject matta & won't mind 'em ever strategizin H-WORD peepo as I've relieved myself. How y'all doin? A message of LUV 2 all my REAL PEEPO & thank U 4 hangin wit me but have no fear as a most RIGHTEOUS spirit can be soiled but will clean itself as would a cat licking its paws. I walk in da spirit of Ptah & if U don't kno who he is, U betta look him up. I luv all my peepo & jus as those who use they ways against me kno who they are, those who LUV me BLAK know who they are as well. I try 2 always show LUV & if I ain't feelin that 4 U, I jus don't show anything. So 2 y'all BEAUTIFUL peepo, holla at ya boi as I OVERSTAND da importance of this emotion & wish 2 teach or be taught into action wit y'all assistance. We switchin dat H-word 2 da L-word & I ain't talkin about da TV Show. Leave me comments & let me kno what y'all wanna kno & if I don't kno da answer, make I go & check 4 U. Da time nears & all shall be revealed anyway, so let's go into da next phase 2gether in LUV!!!!HOLLA BLAK if U feelin me! I'mma see y'all inna few days. BLAK2LUV IS IN DA BUILDING!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOMOSExxxUALITY Part IV - Mark Curry On 'Dancing With The Devil' & MORE!

Dick Gregory the AGENT is EXPOSED!

Dr. Sebi- The Truth about AIDS, Black Leaders, and Healthy