A Break from the Hate

Hello y'all! U kno I been on a roll w/o mayo or mustard lately & so now a lil break from all da kkkraziness. I have a bro who shall remain nameless at this point, who told me something ironic about other Afrikan Amerikkkans here in Ghana. Now this doesn't mean dat there are no problems with my Ghanians brothers but dat info will soon come. I should be writin about ALL of my experiences but this 1 about hating needs 2 be killed b4 I step 2 da next. What my bro said was dat, when he came 2 Afrika, he thought dat we would all be concious, humble & all but as we do thru da Willy Lynch doctrine, we hate & I gotta put a stop 2 da BS & get real about life. 1 can drop their guard in Ghana so why be suspicious of 1 new person more than another? I personally don't care why U here & if I need 2 know, we must be gettin married or sumthin. Anybody can be anything including learned peepo with a message, leadin U 2 a path of destruction based on TRUST. If U hatin & I let U kno 1 way or another dat I know, I stay away from U! How am I now spyin while U still sendin ya lackies 2 me? If everyone here is so concerned about what I do here, why do U feel dat way? What are U doing here? I din't even kno y'all & din't come here bcuz U sent me an invitation. When ya Haterade gets 2 be 2 much & I leave U alone, why do U still invite me places, offer 2 shake my hand or even attempt 2 speak wit me at all? I keep it real & if I don't like U, leave me alone & leave it at dat! I don't gotta actually see U hatin 2 kno U hatin & ask ANYONE here in Ghana if I've ever stolen somethin from 'em or did some subversive shit dat y'all did/do & will do if I keep messin with y'all corrupt asses. If U sayin somethin like move on bcuz its nothin, then U down wit da shit 2 & if U approach me on some dumb ass question shit, no breaks 4 U Chali! I fashion myself as a student of Garvey, Malik Shabazz, & Winnie Mandela! What I'm doin is excorsising U & y'all negative vibes & exposin y'all AGENT type behaviors. How do supposed non-spies expose supposed spies who's information is classified & held tight? U dealin witta Nigga Network & who knows ya true past? Who is ya reliable unnamed sources? U think bcuz U been here longer dat I'm gonna get scared & leave so U can win? Amos Wilson said continue doin ya work despite da infiltraors, saboteurs & all those who wish 2 see peepo like me fail. Chancellor Williams asked us 2 stop da infighting & 2 get 2 work. Those are da ANCSTORS dat I listen 2! Who U or as they say in Ghana, "Where from?"In order 4 me 2 excorcise da hate, I have 2 TELL THE WORLD who I am as it is better than tellin a few persons who suspicious of me already anyway. Jealous of what or who? I live in somebodies house. I'm a regular guy who's GOING 2 make it as I expose those who THINK that they are exposin me. So 4 y'all haters, step ya game up when U get asked those hard questions. I wonder what they got in store as I scratch my ass & flick 'em off like fleas. Hey, U gotta spy on someone 2 kno they a spy, right? Who U spyin 4? HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOMOSExxxUALITY Part IV - Mark Curry On 'Dancing With The Devil' & MORE!

Dick Gregory the AGENT is EXPOSED!

the Alphabet Boy's Plans For TARGETS Labeled as Black Identity Extremist