Is Blaksmith a Spy or Not? (Part3 of the Series)

So let's see....HMMMMM!!! We left off at April 2008 when my Bro Jus Luv perished. I was devestated by  dat! At da time,I was waitin 4 a ship in San Diego CA when I got dat fateful call. 4 what it was worth, it felt great 2 b there & kno his fam. I got 2 kno more about him & his peepo. But da struggle must go on. We talkin bout Blak2Afrika! Jus Luv was buried in May & I kinda went da whole summer in a daze. I got on a ship & had 2 get blak 2 work which I did. U see Jus Luv, a dead man, figures heavily in this equation as he was da link dat Moringa needed 2 da outside world. Well lo & behold, who comes calling a few weeks later 4 financial assistance? U already kno da answer 2 dat question. I will now give U some choice words from dat e-mail transmission dat he sent askin me 4 $ but b4 dat, da man DISRESPECTS me callin me by my slave name, Brother Ben. Maybe Ghanians won't understand but when I met Moringa, I was 37 years & I never told him my Government name bcuz in da West, 1 calls U da name U told 'em upon introduction. It is considered DISRESPECTFUL 2 do otherwise. Hamburger Moringa is da name I knew him as & as far as I'm concerned, dats all I need 2 kno & if I was a spy, I would kno everything about him anyway. He later goes on & writes,  "Ben, I do need your help now cause I have a large Afrikan American tour group coming into Ghana 24th July - 1st August and I have been engaged to lecture to this group. However, I need some small money ASAP to begin preparations as far as DVD videos, Wall Hangings, and my books. As I proposed to you in my last mail, I have upgraded "The Global Afrikan & World Crisis", plus I'm ready to send you all together four of my mst powerful videos. Charley! The Global Afrikan & World Crisis is well edited & now a Power House." Now here goes da kicker as he finishes his PLEA. "Please let me hear from you ASAP on this matter and hurry and return to Ghana cause time is short where you are. My legal name is Hamet Maulana for Western Union or other transfer." This followed numerous phone calls from Ghana from this DICK RIDING PUNK & I don't give a FUCK about him bcuz 2 label some1 a spy is serious biz in da West. If U older or prudish & don't like my choice of words, just place yaself in my shoes. Ghanians are simply not ready as they will deal with spies bcuz they need money & this man has adopted some of Ghana's worst traits. U find a spy, U kill em or chase them away as 1 would do a snake or scorpion. If U don't believe dat, check da definition on http://www.dictionary.com/. So after my man Jus Luv died, this man needed another dick 2 ride & so he chose me. Aint dat some shit? Remember earlier dat I said dat I was in a daze & after this punk continuously kept callin me, I sent him $100 on da strength of Jus Luv as I knew he would have asked me 2 do dat as we BROTHERS even in DEATH!! Jus Luv was a musician, business man, family man & all dat & he was helpin Moringa further his mission, whatever dat may be. He's always talkin about releasin some HOT SHIT & when U ask him 2 produce it, there's always a problem or some lame ass excuse & I kno he is a CLASS A COWARD. I never publicly aired him out yet bcuz I was raised by my Father & Mother who are still alive & still 2gether. I respect elders but not COWARDS. So 2 finish, I was having job issues, I sent idiot(in retrospect I'm da idiot) his money & soonafter, I got on a ship. I told him not 2 send me anything as I would be on a ship & dat I would see him later in the year if he had anything 4 me. This is now July 2008 & I knew after this assignment that I would be coming black2afrika in Nov 2008. I went 2 work & couldn't wait 2 get black here. Da HATE would soon come extra hard but Blaksmiths are used 2 hard work as we hammer these words on da keyboard. So stay tuned as we live in these most interesting times. (To be continued)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOMOSExxxUALITY Part IV - Mark Curry On 'Dancing With The Devil' & MORE!

Dick Gregory the AGENT is EXPOSED!

Dr. Sebi- The Truth about AIDS, Black Leaders, and Healthy