Is Blaksmith a Spy or Not? (Part4 of the Series)

Oh, it's U again. Are U here 4 da Hater Chronicles? Let's finish what we stareted & get y'all up 2 speed wit da Blaksmith & da HATER saga as it promises 2 entertain. Anyhoo, da Blaksmith leaves NYC or JFK 2 ACC. I gets here in Oct 2007 & promptly hit da ground runnin. The air was thick & I had just landed. Now remember, I had spoken of Mr Rourke previously & dat he was at the introduction dinner wit his wife, Tattoo. He had spoken 2 da these fresh new Afrikans & basically din't say much other than welcome at dat dinner. Not very impressive. I was 2 meet him later again, on da last nite of da tour, (not knowing who he was at da time) at Jazztones, a jazz club ran by another AA, named Toni who sings so beautifully. Dat nite da club got shut down but again, that's anotha story. Anyway, Mr Rourke walks up on me & b4 introducing himself, says dat I could stay in house as I was not leaving wit da tour da very next day. Ain't dat some spying shit? He seemed sincere but being dat I'm in my 40's, I listen 2 peepo more & mind U, I was here in 2004 & so I knew my way around. I was at da bar ready 2 buy a Guiness & invited him 2 join me which he did. He gave me da address & all & as planned, I came thru da next day. I went over & settled in & all was cool. Ok, I move in but I'm not there much. Myself & 3 others stayed behind after the tour in thier house in Dworzlu. I was there & we was all just chillin & 1 nite we all went 2 Rema's. I had danced with a pretty young lady & da next day, Mr Rourke was tellin me dat I was dancin wit da head of da CIA's wife & dat I better watch out bcuz they know who's who & dat I need 2 allow 'em 2 advise me & alla dat kinda tryin 2 hook me in bullshit. It wasn't what they said but how they were SAYIN IT as if I was kickin it wit this chick. WE JUST DANCED & I had no interest in her! I was basically hung over & as they beat up on me verbally, I knew there, dat I would never stay there again. Soonafter, they began mockin Moringa & his white race mixed with dog theory & I say theory bcuz I never seen da data 2 come 2 my own conclusions. I'm like are these guys Pan-Afrikanists? If U claim Blak Panther lineage Mr Rourke, do they act like U? They were basically sayin dat I was a fool 4 believin in Moringa's theory & continually mocked him & his theories & there was where I saw AA's still being AA's in Ghana. I din't dig it but I'm in another man's house so keep ya mouth shut Blaksmith. A few times, I even found Mr Rourke sleepin in da bed in da room he let me stay in. WTF kinda gay shit is dat? I kno me & when I get it in, watch out!!! Anyhoo as I said b4 I had been 2 Ghana b4, so I wasn't around da house much, as I had friends all over da city. I spent alot of time in Tema knowing dat I would watch this clown show from afar. Hey we in Afrika & I'm watchin y'all 2. What y'all thinkin, a dude come here & 4get about all his hood senses? They also had another much younger dude stayin there from TN named Ra. Me & Ra was mad cool & still mad cool, but bcuz he was livin in they house & workin 4 Tattoo & Mr Rourke, he was muzzled. Half da time dat we spoke, Mr Rourke would speak 4 him & I could tell dat Ra din't like it but.....Mr Rourke would do anything 2 argue with me & try 2 prove his degrees were well earned but maybe he underestimates a dude who has travelled da world & can do anythang. He even defended Oprah who at the time had built a skool in South Afrika & was going thru her difficulties. I let alotta shit slide & they were cool enuff & I left there BLAK 2 NY in Nov/07. Soonafter, I went south & then went Cali bound. This is when me & Jus Luv got closer & tho I tried 2 keep in touch with Tattoo & Mr Rourke, they ain't NEVER HOLLA BLAK, tho they said they would. I guess they was 2 busy drinkin they Hatorade. Whatever & I kept it movin. I saw just smatterings of HATE, but who amongst us doesn't have a lil of dat in us? So now we come blak 2 Nov 5th 2008 & soon da abject absolute HATRED started on a crazier level. This series of events would soon take a turn & whoa Blaksmith, pump dem brakes & make 'em wait 4 Part 5. The HATE continues! (to be continued)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOMOSExxxUALITY Part IV - Mark Curry On 'Dancing With The Devil' & MORE!

Dick Gregory the AGENT is EXPOSED!

Dr. Sebi- The Truth about AIDS, Black Leaders, and Healthy