Is Blaksmith a Spy or Not? (Part5 of the Series)

Watup my Peepo? I'm BLAK again here exposin HATERS. Watitdo? Do y'all kno how long I been dealin with this HATIN? 2 long, dats how long! Overall, We callin this da Hater Chronicles but da title Is Blaksmith a Spy or Not is just a lil catchier. Where were we? Oh yeah, I kno-exposin haters. Let's get blak 2 Nov2008 here in Ghana. I arrived the 5th Nov & hit da ground runnin. Checked into a hotel in Dworzlu & wasn't really tired & Mr Roarke & Tattoo lived nearby. I was jus happy 2 be Blak in Afrika & I was primed & pumped. Went by da crib & saw my old friends from a year ago. Boy were things different. The dog dat they got a year b4 was huge. The daughter was a year more beautiful & another guy who worked there was added 2 da mix. Ra got kicked out or left vioently, dependin on who U believe & I wasn't even interested bcuz I knew dat din't have a long shelf life anyway. All in all tho, I was glad 2 see 'em & asked why they din't keep in touch. Mr Roarke gave me a dry answer & I moved on from dat as they were busy preparin 4 da coming launch of a new station. It was all luv & I started 2 notice dat this dude was helpin me. I went 2 most of da events & was meetin da rite peepo but somethin in da air wasn't rite. Maybe I din't get da hint early enuff dat they were workin & I was invadin by comin over. When I addressed it from dat angle, I was assured dat dat wasn't da case. As this was my 3rd time here, I now knew allotta peepo & I went 2 they crib most of da time only bcuz my Sim Card had expired & alla da numbers in dat phone vanished. In a sort of way, I was stuck until I got myself plugged blak into da peepo.
After alla dat, guess who walks in? Another supposed old friend who jus had a baby when I was last here in 2007. Outta respect 4 her children & fam, I won't say her name but she is quite a character. Now, I kno her & her man but, Mr Roarke, Tattoo & this chick is tryin 2 push a realationship my way. I like da chik but 4 real, she just aint my type. She ACTIN like she wanna give it up by sayin all da rite things but 4 some reason, she ain't givin it up & plus she bringin her kids & eatin up my food & basically doin what 3rd world peepo do. In Ghana, we call it, "Choppin ya money." In da states we say, "gettin money." Same shit, different toilet. Anyhoo after a while, w/o givin it up, she callin me & askin 4 money & hangin up on me & then tryin 2 act all like excuses 4 everything. I'm goin out wit em & havin 50Cedis & havin 2 go BLAK 2 da bank but I was cool bcuz I'm BLAK in AFRIKA. I did it in da beginning & observed it 4 what it was 2 learn them & I din't care bcuz I was happy. They learnin me & I'm learnin ya rite BLAK! U see, I buy experiences & watch U buy yaself! These niggas can be bought 4 CHEAP! Anyhow, after I got tired of livin in a hotel, I asked da Hater 2 get me an apartment. Where I now live is where he hooked me up wit & when he told me about it, he said that he used 2 do Real Estate but as da new station was taking all of his time dat he din't anymore. I advised him 2 give me a few days 2 think it over & when I saw what else was there, I told him 2 let me see da place. I took da place & after, he tried da old lets see if I can get him bit. He asked 4 $200 & I told him 2 GTFOH as when we went out, I paid 4 taxis, drinx & alla dat shit dat add up & as well, we din't do a deal. He made a phone call & dat was all. Handle dat wit da Landlady potna! I had reached my breaking point with him & told him so & then da HATE really began. Pretty soon, typical Ghanian ways of passive aggressiveness started. U kno, whisperin shit in peepo's ears & da like. This is where da Hater Ghanians come in as I know he was poisoning my realationships & he would deny it but shit creeps out slowly but surely when da peepo talk so much. 1 Guiness can get U far in Accra. A shot of Moringa & we off 2 da races. Cancellin appointments. Offendin peepo by placin em in Homosexual situations. Talkin about Whores & butt naked white girls. Bitch type shit like leavin me places dat we came 2gether 2. Actually, alla dat was way b4 da apartment fiasco. He even had White Peepo from da States livin there & from what I saw recently, Tattoo is even wearin fake braids in her hair & if U wanna kno what dats about, check out my Hair 2day, Gone 2morro column in da archives. The ultimate was da last straw but y'all gotta wait 4 dat 1. There's more Hatorade 2 drink so stay tuned. HOLLA!!(to be continued)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOMOSExxxUALITY Part IV - Mark Curry On 'Dancing With The Devil' & MORE!

Dick Gregory the AGENT is EXPOSED!

Dr. Sebi- The Truth about AIDS, Black Leaders, and Healthy