Is Blaksmith a Spy or Not? (Part6 of the Series)

Hello, wow da response dat I've been gettin has been crazy. Some peepo I kno have even told me 2 tone things down but a big "Hell No" is what I say. Why U may ask? Bcuz if U comin here from da United Snakkkes, U may get sucked in by some of these various Chalitans who like 2 prey on Fresh Meat like when U 1st get in jail or prison. If U don't like da subject matter, come blak in about a week as I've been chosen 2 deliver a msg 2 ALL of our peeps in da Diaspora. We comin here lookin 4 BROTHER & SISTA's & we gettin some of our kind(Afrikan AmeriKKKan's) actin a fool but I now digress. Those of U who kno me never hear me gossip so decide 4 yaself if what I say is valid. It's TRUTHFUL food 4 thought. I coud never make shit like this up & wit dat, let's get into Part 6 of da Hater Chronicles. OK, I am now Blak 2 where we left off at. This is kinda weird so I hope dat I can make it clear 2 all. As stated previously, Hatira, I meant Hater A & Hater B(Mr Roarke & Tatto 4 those who just walked in) are now workin at da Radio Station, XYZ FM. As stated b4 as well, they were busy & I used 2 go down there wit 'em 2 da station. Well around Feb or March of this year, I ask if I can go down wit 'em as I had plenty of times b4. I called Mr Roarke in the morn & asked if we could split a cab there & he said 2 come by his place at about 6P so dat we could be there by 7P. I said coo & got 2 they place about 610P. When I arrived, they were inside preparing. One of their houseladies was outside da gate & I din't want 'em 2 be late as I arrived a lil late. I was gonna call 'em when I realized dat I left my phone at home. I asked da houselady 2 tell 'em dat I 4got my phone & could she tell 'em I was going BLAK home 2 get it. Mind U, I lived about 2 minutes away by car. She said she would & stays inside 4 a while & I don't wanna leave until she comes BLAK wit acknowledgement of what was said. She comes out about 7-8 minutes later & I ask her did she tell 'em what I said & she says no, dat she told 'em dat I was waitin & nothin more. About a minute later, out comes Tattoo & she sits in da taxi. I greet her & advise her dat I 4got my phone & dat she should call her husband & advise him dat we were goin 2 get it & come rite BLAK & go. She starts tellin me dat her husband aint gonna like it & dat he will be upset & it's not on da way & all this nonsense. I had already waited about 15 minutes. At this point, its almost 630 & 2 hear this now, WTF? I then tell her 2 get out as I waited 4 y'all this long & it would only take 5 minutes 2 get BLAK & y'all had me waitin & I never complained. So she gets out & I notice dat she left Mr Roarkes laptop in da car. I took it out of da taxi when I went 4 my phone, got da phone & on da way BLAK 2 they crib, they call me & say dat they takin another taxi. I reply "fine I'll meet y'all there." They call BLAK a minute later & ask 4 they laptop. I am now stressed & tell'em dat da Taxi Driver took off with it & Mr Roarke says dat I must replace it. I tell him dat I will & then he hangs up on me. He calls BLAK again & asks where I'm at & I tell him dat I'm on da way 2 da station & he's not far & dat we should take da same taxi. I find 'em & we on da way. It's now about 635p & he needs 2 be at da station by 7p. Somehow, da driver maneuvered his way around as it was peak rush hour & we get 2 da station by 650p. I paid da taxi as some of da confusion was caused by my phone fiasco. Tattoo is not talkin me & Mr Roarke is actin funny style. Thats ok tho bcuz I was doin other things at da station. Anyway, after we leave da air was funny but I had 2 test him soonafter. Ok, test time. At da time, I was workin at a Club DJing & promotin. At da time, this Roarke dude was doin promo 4 his station & I had a sitdown with him as I told him 2 cut his BS. I then advised him dat I needed his help & he said dat he would help me. I asked him 2 help me promote da club & he basically hustled me. I asked him 2 come 2 Tema & he said he would. When I set it up 4 him 2 come out there, he was MIA. I called him twice knowing dat he wouldn't pick da call & kept it movin. He called me later dat nite & told me dat da guy we were supposed 2 meet should come 2 Accra & meet him & I had alla da PROOF I now needed 2 kno dat I gave him da benefit of da doubt & it was time 2 move on. Then he starts sendin me all kinda Katt Williams e-mails about HATERS, implying dat I'mma HATER & peepo dat he knows in Dworzlu are tellin me lil slick shit he be sayin about me 2 see if they can get a rise out of me. I din't kno at da time dat this would be fuel 4 my fire 2 be writin this hot shit rite here. He don't even kno dat I find his behavior so PREDICTABLE. That's what makes U a PHD=Playa Hata Degree or a Petty Hatin Dick, smh. Needless 2 say at this point, I have very lil 2 say 2 these peepo & I ain't never air 'em out bcuz they nobodies & they got kids & I ain't gonna do nothin but EXOSE THEY ASSES & now if U wanna mess with 'em, U kno who they are. 4 Alla da Afrikan Amerikans dat come here, they use they house as a hook 2 TRAP U & then they start wih they DEVILTRY! HTG is a HOMO THUG GANGSTA & world beware of 'em as my homegal, Tauri recently found out. When I asked this HATER if she was kicked out or left on her own, he lied 2 me & said that her husband was comin BLAK in her life. I've heard rumors that he may be gay. I've gotten from relaible sources dat he may even be a wife abuser. Is this how we want 2 represent ourselves in Afrika after comin from da Belly of da Beast? I don't care what peepo think of me after exposin they asses. I don't want any1 else goin thru this & if U gotta problem, get at me! Hold dat!!!! Moving along, we don't fear anything. Everything dat happened was supposed 2 happen 4 me 2 see them 4 who they really are & this is y it's so important 4 me 2 tell my story. As a peepo haven't we been thru enuff? I have missions 2 complete & alotta HATERS are standing in da way & wherever I go, there's always a HATER around. THEY have been followin me around & ruin everything I do & now I'm exposin all they asses. Moringa even assigned 1 to me & I played da game 4 awhile & got rid of him. Oh, I ain't finished with him yet but U kno, da HATE gotta spread like Peanut Butta. His lackey even stayed at my house a few times & I have 2 wonder if this is da best Ghana has & if so, boy she is in trouble. Y'all Niggas is special boy!!! Whoa, I'm almost feelin sorry 4 y'all. Maybe in Lucky #7 in this series, I'll give da HATERS a break but.................I'm just kiddin. We goin in on another Ghanian Hater dat I met thru Mr Roarke & his name happens 2 be hapPY, an equal oppurtunity HATER. Haters boy, gotta luv 'em! 2 alla y'all who say I'm talkin bout peepo, U are wrong but I sure do write about 'em! I'm INTERNATIONALLY exposin y'all HATERS! Like OC rapped, Times Up 4 alotta y'all! How ya like me now?!!!(to be continued)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOMOSExxxUALITY Part IV - Mark Curry On 'Dancing With The Devil' & MORE!

Dick Gregory the AGENT is EXPOSED!

Dr. Sebi- The Truth about AIDS, Black Leaders, and Healthy