Is Blaksmith a Spy or Not? (Part7 of the Series)

Well alritey then! We gettin it in huh? Ayo, in case y'all 4got, I'm da Blaksmith & this is Part 7 of my expose, exposin HATERS, aka da HATER Chronicles. U kno, as a Pan-Afrikanist(whether U believe dat or not), I never thought dat I would have 2 resort 2 shit like this but.......Yanko cuz this here is Ghanian Hater Nite. Ok b4 we get into my favorite Ghanian HATER, hapPY, let me hiP Y'all 2 som small fry HATERS who never really registered on my radar as I dismissed 'em outta hand early. These HATERS will kno who they are & mayb U will 2. Obviously STAGED PHONE CALLS! Plenty of 'em but 1 sticks out. Here we go wit 1 of my earliest HATERS. This dude could be considered 1 of da Fathers of this new music here in GH. Anyhoo, he calls me 2 tell me 2 call a producer whom I never met b4 as he wanted da producer 2 call this superstar BLAK as this celebrity dude couldn't reach da producer by phone or so he said. I told him no, bcuz NY dudes don't call perfect strangers 4 some1 else, something peepo do here regularly & stop doin dat SHIT! Anyhoo, I kno dat this was staged as it caused a rift between myself & this producer & I din't give a flyin shit anyway cuz I alrdy told everybody here dat I'm da best MC here in Accra in Pure English & if U don't like dat, get at me, rite Hatira? U listenin Hater A? Movin on, som lil dude @ XYZ Radio offered me a job so dat he could spy on me as he thought I was taken in by his YOUTH. I humored him until it wasn't funny anymo. He's a future leader & jus as corrupt as all of em, includin ME! He used 2 be askin me about som lame chik dat Hatira tried 2 have string me along & havin HOES he tryin 2 hook me up with callin me while I'm with da same lame chik he seemingly, INADVERTANTLY hooked me up with as well. Various HATER chix put in front of me 2 tanatalize & some I hit & some I din't but MOST OF EM is still callin me way after I did or din't use 'em. Some a y'all might even call em HOES. How about Mr Mega TV Show Host whom I asked 2 help me & he never holla'd blak. He be shittin on peepo 2 & he hangs out at HomeTaste in Dworzlu. I see alla these ninjas onna regular basis. I din't name names in this segment bcuz I kno dat most of these HATERS had they wells poisoned by HATER A & so they still have time 2 repent. Alla y'all frontin, lyin, dishonest, cheatin & deceivin types who don't do anything rite & then expect ya BS 2 be tolerated. STOP COMIN 2 HOURS LATE 4 a meeting! When I air U out, U get scared & wanna beg me 2 4give y'all. 4 dudes, if U dishin it, I'm with it. I don't play wit peepo's money or none of dat shit. 2 many peepo here don't get they ass kicked bcuz most a y'all is 2 nice onna PASSIVE AGGRESIVE LEVEL & so I'm adoptin da same policy 2 deal wit yo ASSES, but with a twist. Ayo, if we had a problem, don't come up 2 me smilin no more cuz U won't get 1 BLAK in return. WHAT??????????????
Ok, we now get 2 hapPY. As far as it goes, Ghanians can be really very coo, Beautiful Peepo until it comes 2 money. Pray tell, most peepo in Ghana get along as long as they don't have 2 pay U but....U gotta see it 2 believe. Most HUSTLERS who come here think its easy & when the reality hits.....Anyhoo, hapPY is PromotionallY Your PartY PromotYr who is now known as a Smooth Talkin Berry Gordy startin MOTOWN up BLAK in da days & 2 anyone here interested in music, U need 2 look up this HISTORY as this is where Marvin Gaye, Stevie Wonder & Da Jacksons got they start. Yeah, Micheal Jackson's 1st group wit his brothers. Ayo, I once had his place which we will call PaSS the Phone rockin on da last Thurs in THEY rented spot in Osu. 4 now we'll call da place, Club Blaze. They should be tryin 2 get they own spot but when U gotta do REAL BIZ, U gotta be REAL. This dude is a Class-A CREEP & is not 2 be trusted. I only did it on da strength of a Sista askin me 2 do so as she never heard me rock b-4! I knew this dudes rep & I alrdy did a FEW freebies 4 this hapPY dude. I was flattered 2 do it & did a great job 2 da point, I had about 5 or 6 phone calls early da nex AM sayin da same. He din't pay me much but he paid me & I was satisfied wit it. 4 all U young dudes, I ain't no small boy tryin 2 make it in da Music Industry. I did big shit in NY alrdy & I wanna do music & make MONEY jus like U as only 1 stream of possible income. Soonafter, hapPY asks me 2 RENT him my mixer & laptop 2 do a show in a place in Accra. I told him it would be 150 Gh Cedis & b4 things left my crib, we discussed dat "At da end of da day, I would be paid this amount 4 TAKIN MY SHIT OUTTA DA HOUSE" & he agreed. Nevertheless, da DJ playin dat nite din't need my mixer & hapPY informed me dat bcuz of dat, he would only give me taxifare. It was coo tho bcuz I expected it & it again, allowed me 2 kno how peepo here do thangs. I like 2 call it PAYIN dues. This be da kicker tho, peep game; 1 day I saw this dude movin furniture, around da time of Panafest(just as it reads, a Pan Afrikan Festival) & I asked him y he din't he put any of his acts on da music bill there. He started tellin me dat da Chief of dat area was a Fugged up dude dat din't pay & he was always bullshittin & alla dat & came 2 a COMPLETE stop when he realized who da hell he was talkin 2. He was talkin about himself inside himself & lost it 4 a minute. I jus scratched my head & was dyin laffin inside 2 hear this & I think he caught it but it was so funny. That alone was worth ALL of it & I kno when he reads this, he will feel embarrassed 4 HIMSELF. After speakin wit numerous peepo, I found out dat this is his usual style. Ask most peepo who realy started PaSS the Phone & they will tell U some other dude named Jah Weedy. This dude is even jackin companies. Ayo hapPY & U kno I'm talkin 2 U, would U like 2 debate this issue as this is da fair way 2 do things? I may interview this JW guy here so let me kno if y'all want dat as this site is 4 righteous AFRIKANS & those who luv us. I'm givin y'all a chance 2 repent & I ain't talkin no religious shit! He could give U da whole lowdown as I wasn't here 2 PERSONALLY WITNESS that HISTORY myself & I don't write about what I din't witness 1st or 2nd hand. I have my integrity 2 protect, U kno. Ayo, alotta Ghanians is runnin around with Entitlement Syndrome & if ya concerned, U need 2 check out jus what this means. Dudes wanna eat everything on da plate & don't wanna invite anyone 2 join. This is why I tell those who wish 2 see Afrika rise, 2 stop complainin about da so called leadership bcuz most a y'all is JUST LIKE 'EM without da authority 2 make Governmental deals & sign BIG MONEY CONTRACTS. Jus imagine some of these dudes as Ministers! Ya motto is FTW & figure it out if U don't already kno what it means. What's so hard 2 figure out about dat? Those who keep things da same don't change & those who do, die early & if U need proof check Marcus Garvey, El Haj Malik Shabbaz, Martin Luther King & Kwame Nkrumah. South AfriKKKa had 27 years 2 mess up Mandela's brain, so let's not go there. THEY takin money dat I rightfully earned & bullshittin with it & da only reason I don't flip is bcuz it ain't enuff money 2 go krazy 4. They messin with my way 2 make money but there are so many alternatives 2 choose from now. Ghana dey 4 we! We gonna make another avenue soon & see where it goes from there. They MAKIN me MAN! So lately, I been on some NY Straight Talk Shit & if U don't kno, get at me! Yeah, I'm outta money & I'm talkin 2 U & I ain't goin nowhere! I'm glad I'm broke bcuz it's makin me HUNGRY & I eat well & will continue 2 do so despite da HATERS. I hope U learn 2 stop HATIN. Nuff said on dat!
I kno dat I gotta stamp on my head bcuz any Afrikan Amerikan comin here is on a list & if U din't kno, U din't kno & now U do. U see as da US Government sees it, Afrikans is supposed 2 luv livin in misery in what is supposed 2 be da BEST COUNTRY in da WORLD. When I talk 2 alot of y'all about this, y'all think dat I'm tryin 2 keep U from goin there. Nothin could be further from da truth as all I wish 2 do is give U both sides of da coin. Livin here in Ghana can be a blessin minus all da HATE but life is luv & luv is life & we got 2 live it. HATE & LUV is da same pole on opposite ends & read my achives 4 dat balance. Bcuz I've been here twice b4 & keep comin BLAK, I have an affinity 4 Ghana. Alot of these dudes prey on new comers & I'm jus tryin 2 warn y'all as 2 da ways they do they thang. If U must deal wit Ghanians, make sure U hold 'em 2 a contract & b4 y'all start wit da Blaksmith hates Ghanians bullshit, I'm from da birthplace of HipHop & Ghana HQ in da US. Most of da Ghanians I kno in NY & FL, warned me about da peepo here & I luv challenges! Besides, most Afrikan AmeriKKKans are more sophisticated wit HATIN as we learned how 2 HATE from da Ultimate HATER in life, da Devil himself. If U must deal wit these dudes, get PAID UPFRONT 2 avoid da hassles in da long run, like Kubola 1luv did recently. I'm like Bonecrusher ninja, "I aint never scared!" Y'all better start doin Juju & shit bcuz I ain't scared of none of dat shit either! Why y'all use it 2 harm Afrikans while these KraKKers take alla da resources from ya lands & treat U like shit & bcuz U believe he God, U treat him better than me. Who da fugg U think is corruptin U & ya leaders? Another learnin experience 4 me & I ain't namin names here bcuz dat NIGGA poisoned da well b4 I could get started but this hapPY dude is direct so I can fully go in on him. How Afrika gonna appeal 2 dat side of da world & be dubiously devilish at da same time? Oh, there are so many more HATERS but these are da 1's dat most stick out in my mind & da common denominator in this equation is dat HOMO TRANSVESTITE GUY! This is jus what I can connect & so HATERS ask yaself, if U wanted 2 mess with me & he whispered something in ya ears, what do U think of what I'm sayin 2 da world? If we not coo, DON'T ASK ME SHIT as I will direct U 2 this site. This is ya chance as I am known WORLDWIDE & can influence peepo 2 make or break deals with U if U comin up. Nah, da Hater Chronicles ain't over yet. We goin BLAK 2 da most interesting dude of 'em all, Hamburger Moringa & his connection 2 alla this! Could U say dat name 3 times fast? He's always good 4 mo info 4 our kinfolk, Afrikan or from da Diaspora! Chapter 8 will be great!!! I'm Blak in Afrika, so HOLLA BLAK!!!!!!!(to be continued)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOMOSExxxUALITY Part IV - Mark Curry On 'Dancing With The Devil' & MORE!

Dick Gregory the AGENT is EXPOSED!

Dr. Sebi- The Truth about AIDS, Black Leaders, and Healthy