Is Blaksmith a Spy or Not? (Part8 of the Series)

Hello & welcome 2 da latest edition of da HATER Chronicles. I am ya host, da Blaksmith & 2day we start Chapter 8, wherein we get it in on da tie in of Hateration of my 2 favorite peepo, Dr. Moringa & Mr Roarke aka Hater A. Oh da stares I'm gettin lately & I wonder if they kno dat I got other skillz dat I can use 2 destroy or at least, make peepo look at 'em sideways, like really soon. Enuff about dat tho as it's time 2 make y'all beleievers as I don't think y'all convinced yet. Lets get it poppin!
Ok, we takin it blak 2 Nov2008 & I been here ever since. Let me jus add dat I seen some of these HATERS as recently as yesterday & they lookin scared of lil ole me. I don't kno y as I'm ususally by myself. They place of work even chatted wit me on FB yesterday & they prolly answerin me personally. If U deletin my posts, I still luv ya but enuff of dat aside. Ok, I get 2 Ghana in Nov & as stated, I was hangin wit Tattoo & Mr Roarke. Da various shit dat happened was goin on but remember Jus Luv figured heavily in my life. Moringa was some1 I was weighing in on as we already had problems & I was waitin on how 2 see him again after da loss of my bro. I din't call him until prolly early January of 2009 bcuz I knew dat I would be here awhile & din't want 2 rush anything. When we finally hooked up, da 1st thing he said was dat I was SUPPOSED 2 contact him upon reachin Ghana! I swear this man thinx he da chief AA here & we HAVE 2 do as he says. Megalomania! 2 many Afrikan Chiefs is sellin lands 2 anybody buyin & mostly messin up they own peepo in da process, so y should I respect 'em? In my last post, I told y'all 2 look up Entitlement Syndrome & in case U haven't already, I provide a link 4 U at www.aharrisonbarnes.com/2009/05/narcissistic-entitlement-syndrome/. Y'all think I'm jus writin stuff but alot of research goes into what I'm doin here. I owe dat 2 y'all. At any rate, he started off wit dat shit & like I said b4, I buy experiences as 1 needs 2 kno who 1 is dealin with. He acted like he din't kno I was here but dat NIGGA was lyin bcuz everybody in da AA community knowz when 1 of us is here unless they creep in & leave fast. I din't mind it as I had dealt wit da man previously & I alrdy kno dat he has a flair 4 da dramatic & I'm here jus tryin 2 further my bro's work. I also had 2 fill him in on what transpired on Jus Luv & da developments dat had occurred stateside b4 his most untimely death. Upon callin him, this dickrider wanted 2 meet dat very same day as he smelled money like a shark in blood infested waters. I was taken aback but agreed 2 meet him & as usual, he always LATE & always wit som lame ass Ghanian excuses dat every1 knows him 4! I became da fool bcuz everybody gotta play da fool, sometimes. At this 1st meeting, we spoke about my bro & got 2 Afrikan Revolution & alla dat. He produces som paper wit figures on how he tryin 2 get da land BLAK in Fihankra, a land given 2 AA's 2 develop sometime in da early 1990's. This property is an hour outside of Accra & is very beautiful & scenic. Most of da AA's here want a piece up there but 4 whatever reason, won't go in on it. I went there 4 da 1st time in 2007 during da tour where I met Jus Luv. Oh Chali, this place is beautiful as it is a valley wit a river runnin thru it. Since da guy runnin da place has passed, it has been 1 quagmire after another but dat's another saga 4 another day. This dude gives me a sheet with all kinda expenses wherein, he expected me 2 give him 500 Gh Cedis a month 2 go BLAK & 4th & 2 see da new chief, pay tributes & alla dat assorted stuff. When he gave me da paper we was mad coo. He even told me dat I would be blessed & alla dat if I would be rite wit myself & come clean about my status(read as R U a spy?) & I knew he still din't trust me & so how could I trust him? We met a whole bunch a times in da Accra Mall & he was always LATE! I was givin him about 75 Gh Cedis a week & he was callin me his student & all but I ain't ya student bcuz there was no TRUST between us & I would ask him about various folx & he most of da time would have something very NEGATIVE 2 say about most of 'em! When Hater A used 2 talk shit about Dr Moringa, he would always tell me dat I would eventually have a Falling Out wit this idiot & I knew dat it would happen & so what.....I'mma Pan Afrikanist with work 2 do! These meetings were weekly & eventually, this dude dat I'm givin money 2, comes late 1 2 many times & I decided 2 cut his ass off! When I gave him his final money at Pizza Inn, he took it & when I offered him some Pizza, he said dat I could afford Pizza & dat this money 4 this Pizza should go 2 him, visibly upset! I'm lookin at him & sayin 2 myself, this NIGGA is crazy. But wait, I din't cut him off completely. He jus found other ways 2 get money outta me & I played along bcuz I alrdy stated how I do my shit. I pay 4 experiences! Dat money ain't shit 2 me but da last straw was this; He was takin a collection at his class & I pledged 5 Gh Cedis but I only hadda 10 on me. When I try 2 get my change, he only gave me BLAK 2.50 & said som BS I can't even remember now. Callin me all da time sayin he need this & dat. Always excuses. Now remember, he attached a Ghanian HATER 2 me who had an idea I had in 2004, 2 bring HipHop concerts here. This guy is a character & so I adopted him as 1 would a pet & let him SPY on me as we were 2gether all day 4 MONTHS, tryin 2 get sponsorship 2 no avail. I would say certain shit 2 him so dat I could hear it BLAK da way I said it 2 him & lo & behold, it would com BLAK EXACTLY like how I said it 2 him. He used 2 HATE when I told him dat I hope Moringa dies wit a comin dick in his throat, chokin him. He also told me dat I'm prolly a spy & dat I prolly don't kno dat I'mma spy after I told him I wouldn't let him listen 2 music on my I-Pod. Read about dat Entitlement Syndrome shit yo! He still callin me & whatever....Oh, I can be nasty O! Eventually, Moringa's peepo who shall remain nameless bcuz they still go 2 da Dubios Center 4 his teachings, started tellin me dat he was sayin these things. A whole buncha peepo told me this b4 & on this go round in 2008/2009. I ain't da 1st person he done this & I won't be da last! I alrdy knew this as it was par 4 da course & I jus stopped goin 2 his class. Soonafter, I had an unrelated prob with some1 in dat group & they asked me 2 meet them there at da Dubios Center & I obliged dat person. At this point, I hadn't been 2 da Dubios Center 4 a lil while & when this NIGGA from Chicago coms lat again, he coms 2 shake my hand, askin me how I'm still here & how can I afford 2 be livin here & who's payin me type shit, out in da open. He thinks peepo in da Snakkes is makin $5 an hour. I gave him som off answer & b4 his lecture, he went in sayin shit about THOSE in da audience who are workin 4 US Intelligence & we kno who U r yakkety yak blah blah blah. I jus waited 4 da Guest Speaker & he blew up da spot. Da guest speaker addressed alla dat & even defended me inadvertantly & told us dat som of us can hide in these orgs & kno what THEY do & how THEY do. Basically, he was sayin, I don't kno who he is but I'm not gonna throw anybody under a bus bcuz in all reality, I don't know who he is. I would say anybody can be anything! Som seemingly Revolutionaries are phonies & som phonies are Revolutionaries. I din't go blak 2 da meetings anymo & I wrote this dude a nice email & told him dat he was a coward & a fool & dat if U are doin this work, U must kno dat 2 be a true leader, U must be FEARLESS! Look at how som our best died! If U afraid 2 die, stop doin this MAN!! Malcolm died bcuz he was gonna take da US Govt 2 da UN World Court 4 violatin our collective HUMAN RIGHTS!! If U scared, say U scared. Alotta ruined realationships ensued from this idiot & this is what I mean when I say these AA Niggas is so divisive & jealous. How U supposed 2 unite peepo usin COINTELPRO type tactics? Peepo have even told me dat if U don't look like U strugglin, they just jealous & HATIN. I worked 4 every penny I got & in Ghana, I may be somewhat rich but in da Snakkkes, I'mma regular Hood Nigga!Whatever!
Da tie in: Da last time dat I met wit Hamburger in da mall, Hater A walks by us in da Foodcourt 2 buy Pizza. Anotha AA dude whose name I don't kno was sittin there with us talkin about flyin kites & it seemingly upset Moringa who wanted 2 talk about gettin BLAK dat land & givin me a whole buncha acres as if I trusted him. He countin his eggs b4 they hatch cuz if he do get it, it's gonna be a long time! He was tryin 2 use me 4 money & this was his HOOK! Anyhoo, Hater A gets his pizza & comes BLAK 2 our table & this other dude was talkin about kites so much, Moringa wanted 2 change our seating so as 2 keep da convo we had, going. We got up from these 2 & went elsewhere 2 finish what we started. In retrospect, they were identifying me & seein what they could get, while assessing all. I honestly BELIEVE dat they are all workin in cahoots 2 see who & what is goin on in dat land situation, so as 2 see who they can compromise & use 2 get it from som other AA's already there. When they saw dat I wasn't tryin 2 live up there, they tried 2 chop my money & when I closed da bank on 'em, they started shittin on my name, ruining my rep & hindering my 4ward progress in Ghana using outrite slander & chicanery. If u don't kno what I mean, look it up! They also have da upper hand in dat they are on da ground & have da ears of Ghanians wide open. They wield their "SENIORITY" over da heads of wide eyed AA newcomers who don't kno much about da place 2 dupe U & by da time U find out dat U was used, these bloodsuckers is off 2 da nex victim. NOT ANYMORE IF I CAN HELP IT!! Jus think, those who are supposed 2 offer alms are comin wit swords behind they backs, like da AmeriKKKans who resettled in Liberia did not so long ago. Do U think by now dat they met they match?(to be continued)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOMOSExxxUALITY Part IV - Mark Curry On 'Dancing With The Devil' & MORE!

Dick Gregory the AGENT is EXPOSED!

Dr. Sebi- The Truth about AIDS, Black Leaders, and Healthy