Is Blaksmith a Spy or Not? (Part9 of the Series, the Conclusion)

Let's shake tings up a bit 2nite & start this session witta definition from www.dictionary.com & not jus my krazy ass thought patterns. spy - a person employed by a government to obtain secret information or intelligence about another, usually hostile country, espy with reference to military or naval affairs. 2. a person who keeps close and secret watch on the actions and words of another or others. 3. a person who seeks to obtain confidential information about the activities, plans, methods etc of an organization or person, esp one who is employed for this purpose by a competitor; an industrial spy. 4. the act of spying. -verb(used without object) 5. to observe secretively or furtively with hostile intent(often fol. by on or upon). 6. to act as a spy; engage in espionage. 7. to be on the lookout; keep watch 8. to search for or examine something closely or carefully. -verb(used with object) 9. to catch sight of suddenly; espy; descry; to spy a rare bird overhead. 10. to discover or find by observation or scrutinty(often fol. by out) 11. to observe ( a person, place, enemy, etc.) secretively or furtively with hostile intent. 12. to inspect or examine or to search or look for closely or carefully.(end) So when U break it down, spy is actually a very BIG word. The word dat most matters 2 me is dat HOSTILE word. We could define dat word wit another & dat word would be violent. Jus think of 2 HOSTILE FACTIONS in close proximity like da North Korean & South Korean communities. Here as AA's, we are da minority 4 lack of a betta term. We jus as fragmented as we are in da HOODS of da USG or Europe. Oh Europe gotta heroine problem 2 & it ain't majority Blak & dat's y U don't hear of it much. I've also told y'all dat anybody can b anything & dat bcuz of this distrust gene, we can't UNITE! But hold on, bcuz I digress.
OK, is Blaksmith a spy or not? I aint even tell da whole story here cuz if I did maaannnn listen.....Ayo, 2nite, I'mma drop da heaviest BOMBS & I'm slo dancin ya into it. Squish som tomatoes put 'em inna bottle & Ketchup. U kno, my 2 biggest Pals in this ting here been Dr. Moringa & Mr Roarke, co-starring Tattoo rite? Well then, in dat we all from da Snakkkes, we all can kinda dig into each others minds & look openly at each other, rite? We goin 2 da top wit this 1 here! What I think is dat alot of AA's here were SENT as da US & its officials planned this Economic Crunch 2 cause worldwide upheaval 2 get da NWO poppin off. THEY even tryin 2 give an AA Woman in da SnaKKKes, fifteen years in prison 4 jumpin the line at Wal-Mart. In Ghana, dat is da way. Being dat these AA's MAY have been sent here 2 teach well meaning but very naive Ghanians da way 2 go & also, these NIGGAS have been thru VARIOUS VISIBLE TRIALS & TRIBULATIONS thereby gaining the TRUST of this great host nation, 2 da point dat, alotta da very same peepo labelling me & peepo like me are in fact dat EXACT LABEL THEMSELVES. Som of these tactics are used by organizations like the ACLU & any Western Intelligence Agency wherever they may be. Da so-called Zionists label U an Anti-Semite when U even whisper anything anti-Israel like Farrakoon used 2 when U critcized da NOI. It's a tired tactic & it won't go well into 2010. Moringa is from Chicago(Obama Nation) & Hatira says dat he's from Denver(US HQ 4 NWO). Check this shit out online as I spit FIREY TRUTH. Jus think, b4 U met these HATERS, did U kno 'em? Does any1 U kno kno where they went 2 skool or lived at b4 4 sure? Did U meet any1 in they family? I say all this 2 say dat da West is over & U betta rejoice bcuz Afrika can be free but not wit these HATERS doin this shit! Shit, they may be workin 4 da Chinese 4 all we kno! I'm here 2 spy on U cuz U doin it 2 me & God willin, I'm puttin dat 2 a halt! Stop doin this chicken shit! U see, without tryin 2 boast, I am A Messiah & no, not no prophet wit magical skills & som supernatural msg. Most prophets are not recognized in they time & I'm makin history exposin these traitors 4 who they are. Wow, traitor rhymes wit HATER! I din't com here 2 do this but as my man always says, God laffs at ya plans! I'm 1 of da chosen ones & it is in my honest & humblest opinion dat da agents, provacateurs & saboteurs have been activated 2 totally be in discordance wit those of us who wish 2 teach about this Paradigm Endgame supposedly comin in 2012. They breakin me by givin me time 2 think. Seen it all b4 & it ain't dat sophisticated. Others dat I feel are righteous are havin they difficulties as well. Moringa acts like he teaches every1 everything. I din't graduate from no university & I've travelled da world. I'm SELF EDUCATED like Dr John Henrik Clarke! Gay Edgar Hoover said dat a Messiah should not rise from their ranks & EVERWHERE I go, I get shutdown by HATERS & they lackey's who are already established where I am/go. Readin reports on me & shit! FUKK da status quo! So my point is not 2 prove who I am, its 2 sho U y I am da way I am, after so MUCH HATE in my life b4 I even came 2 Ghana. Who amongst y'all readin this has my best intentions at heart? My life somtimes feels like the Truman Show & dats a heavy movie U need 2 see. Y'all watchin me & I'm watchin U 2! Why???? Cuz I'm super talented & writin is jus 1 of my skills tho EDUCATED PEEPO HATE it. I don't care. Da subject matter may not appeal 2 U anyway but 1 must learn dat this is more 4 da youth, who OVERSTAND everything dat I'm sayin here whether they agree with it or not. So yeah, it's really ez 2 label som1 here as a spy if U jus wanna ruin him bcuz peepo here have known U longer & kno dat U got game 4 days as AA's got diff game from Ghanians in ACCRA 4 da most part. I say 4 da most part bcuz I've been around Ghana a lil & Accra is da BIG CITY, but outside, it's a lot slower & laid BLAK. Most peepo outside of Accra are honest enuff. Lying here in Accra is part of da culture. Y'all HATE me cuz I tell da TRUTH & who HATES da TRUTH? Liars HATE da TRUTH! I compare it 2 NYC & White Plains but let's get BLAK 2 AFRIKA! Some of these very same saboteurs are waitin 4 da REALNESS 2 monitor us & keep them AFRIKAN NIGGERS(me)in check. I'm talkin on som Deep Level - Deep Cover, Larry Fishburne type shit here. These Nigga's is Operatives & ya claims are as suspect as mine, if U wanna take it there. Because my peepo are Garifunas from Honduras & never enslaved, I feel it when I see ANY AFRIKAN ANYWHERE, disrespected. Do ya MF history & yeah I sed it 2 da WORLD NIGGA's, WHAT????!!! I'm willin 2 fite 4 U & alla y'all shittin on me. Y'all did da same 2 Kwame Nkrumah & now most a y'all cryin 4 another 2 only kill again! These operatives would work 4 da CIA or NSA like Farrakoon & y'all betta remember, Ghana & all of Afrika has pretty much ALL of da resources needed in life. We can see dat VISION but are U with us? I am my brothers keeper but we ain't all thinkin like dat & thus da HATE! When I came 2 where I now live, I was advised dat da US Embassy was a fortress & bcuz I said dat I work 4 da Government, peepo here equate dat wit SPYING! Da # 1 employer of BLAX in da Snakkkes is da US Govt! Peepo actually tellin me I'm a spy despite my disagreein. Show da evidence or SHUT DA FUCK UP bcuz anybody can be anything, even Ghanian Niggas who never left Ghana. What da FUKK y'all thinkin dat U ain't in this NWO shit either? 2 many of y'all will do anything 4 money & can be thusly paid outta pocket! Ghana is a very geo-politically strategic place & liquid gold is about 2 soon start pumpin somethin serious! Even these AA's who been here 4 a while get in where they fit in & talk shit about Ghaniians when it proves convenient 2 do so. My reality is all here & if U ain't feedin me, so what? I don't hold my tongue when I write da TRUTH! I say what I mean & I mean what I say. If U HATE dat, U a HATER! So now, I'm makin U look at som of these Niggas sideways & ....But wait, Ghanians are da sort of peepo who don't OVERstand dat a spy is not 2 be trusted 4 no reason, whatsoever. Y'all not READY! Da jury is out & Ghana is 4 sale as most foreigners live here in luxury & most Natives are broke. U blamin me 4 dat? When U see a spy, kill him or marginalize him like most here have done me. Y'all take White Pedophiles 2 jail & persecute ya own Bro who can't prove my point but what U seein from me dat shows dat I'm sellin U out? Y'all luv Obama & he gonna CHOP YA MONEY!! U don't even kno dat NIGGA! Case in point; da typical answer 2 are U a spy is, "well if U are a spy, I/we/he/she will still do business with U or So what U are a spy! Huh? A lady I kno worked herself into a frenzy upon hearin about my so-called occupation & sed dat she wished she were a spy & I told her da only requirement is dat U whore out ya body & do drugs intelligently. It's all about INFORMATION PEEPO & if U wilin 2 do dat, I ain't messin with U either!! All U gotta do is read Destruction of Black Civilization by Chancellor Williams 2 see dat most Afrikan Govt's are practically GIVING AWAY AFRIKA again & it's all comin 2 a head. AFRIKA is da richest continent wit da poorest peepo & I gotta waste my fukkin time writin about stupid ass HATERS dat still don't get da big picture! Is y'all talkin bout dat? Hatira got alla these books & contradicts his self every time he opens his mouth, except when he on da radio. Moringa with his actions is in da same boat & 4 da most part, they are actively bein marginalized in da greater AA community. I heard shit about 'em from peepo who dealt wit 'em long ago & almost all of it was bad. Ya program ain't workin Homies so get another plan. Maybe Ashton Kutcher would say dat Y'all been punked by a seemingly punk dude. Jay-Z would say, "We don't believe U, U need mo peepo!" My Peepo in da Snakkes think I'm in danger here but these cowards are here doin they dirty works in da shadows & actin all friendly when they see me & I'm observin 'em like "yeah I got U." U see da job is 2 string U along 2 a road 2 nowhere, tell every1 U ran outta money(like me) & talk about U after U gone & say wicked shit but this expose can reach anywhere in da WORLD! Tell ya folx but warn 'em 1st dat I'm up IN THERE, cursin away & all. Let Big Mama tell U she grown! U gotta get it in 'em 2 get it outta 'em! Who readin this is lookin at anythang official dat says I'm what I'm accused of being? These peepo are so SPECIAL like Sybil!
Wow, almost at da end of da HATER Chronicles & y'all jus gotta kno dat it feels GREAT 2 write without thinkin much bcuz alla this shit HAPPENED! What I alledged earlier of these Peepo, I can't prove, don't care & finally, don't got time 2 waste thinkin about 'em unless..... I honestly never OVERSTOOD how peepo could be jealous of som1 else & use it agaisnt 'em while claimin 2 be kool with dat person. If I don't like som1, I leave 'em da fuck alone & peepo percieve dat as a sign of weakness. I gave 'em all enuff time & they kept pilin shit up as they thought they had me knocked outta da box. Ask 'em when was da last time I called 'em or looked 4'em. I don't gossip & DO U if u do! Jump BLAK & really examine ya FAKE ASS! U see bcuz if they are not what I alledeged, then they jus bumbling Idiot Genius Savants who need a lil attention from whatever they runnin from & won't admit. 1 recent AA asked me if I was a pedophile & another 1 sed bcuz I'm outta money dat it's my fault bcuz I put myself in dat position. I refer these peepo 2 my site so dat they can read about theyself & get som mental health. I could be broke as hell & there's somethings I will NEVER do. HATERS! Gotta HATE 'em, Gotta HATE 'em. No real AFRIKAN is a white sex offender or indulges in purposeful self-sabotage. I wanna stay in Ghana bcuz when disaster strikes there in da west, it won't be nice. I tell my yunguns 2 hold on & see it happen as this is da time 4 da FAITHFUL & again, I am not talkin religion. We now pose da question of, R U a spy or is da Blaksmith a spy? As 9is da # of completion, I will cease writin overtly about HATERS as it's time 2 LUV & inform da peepo I so luv. If U are a REAL AFRIKAN, stand up, be counted & do what needs 2 be dun & dats 4 U 2 define 4 self. Luv & above all, RESPECT each other. When A HATER is in ya midst, erradicate 'em even if they family members. So, da last question is da title, Is this sarcastic ass Afrikan a damn spy, HHHHEEEEEEEEHHHHHH? Well, given alla da info dat I dished out, I'll let U decide. Alotta peepo is now leery of me as I write these words as it resonates wit they inner TRUTH or so I hope. Or U might say, "I ain't convinced yet Blaksmith!" It's not my job 2 determine dat as I merely present da facts M'aam, jus da facts. Imagine 'em bein grilled by NYC DT's 4 days on end. Thats detective 4 those not familiar wit da term. Ever heard of sleep deprivation? I always say dat anyone can be anything. I will maintain what I jus sed til I die & da only ting I have 2 add is dat, nothin dat I sed here 2nite is new. Hey, this has been da Blaksmith & it's been nice sharin my time with y'all. This concludes our series of da HATER Chronicles & if they mess with US again, well we gonna ki...................................OUT! AFRIKA UNITE!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOMOSExxxUALITY Part IV - Mark Curry On 'Dancing With The Devil' & MORE!

Dick Gregory the AGENT is EXPOSED!

Dr. Sebi- The Truth about AIDS, Black Leaders, and Healthy