Where From?

Ok, I'm on some Ghana stuff 2day. Ayo, U kno who it is, its da Blaksmith here 2day 2 put a little fire in da hole. 2day, we talkin about this "Where From?" Biz in Ghana. Ok, I kno, y'all from da Snakkkes don't kno what it means but y'all from Ghana or Ghanian Parentage can relate. Where From means when some1 young comes up & wants 2 really do something DIFFERENT in da country & da elder will say, "Ah, where from?" What dat means is who is this young person tryin 2 come up on me & take over what I've been doin in this biz/life 4 years & years. In da Snakkkes, we would prolly say, "Who da hell are U?" U see, da reason why da Krakkker can always win over us is bcuz WE(most of y'all) will sell each other out in no time. Erykah Badu would say, "U don't show no luv." We give each other no respect 2 much of da time, it's bcuz it's not expedient. We have 2 LOVE each other & dat's da only way. This "where from" biz is a ting dat will soon run out as food will soon be a COMMODITY & not an organism, genetically modified by da UN & soon comin 2 Ghana so don't be sighin no breath of relief. What y'all talkin bout? I'm goin 2 take a 1liner from my man Poppi Props now & say dat, 80% of da population is tryin 2 kill me but why? Bcuz I spitfire TRUTH & da Peepo wished 2 be PACIFIED wit dem belly full. @ all my Ghanians & those in da kno, know dat in da next realm, disrespect & outrite, calculated & purposeful deceit will have it's end as da Cosmos will demand it 2 be so. I fear not so keep plottin & schemin. I absolutely LOVE da Youth of 2DAY & as U corrupt 'em, I try 2 wash dat stuff offa 'em knowing dat 1 day, we all make dat CHOICE 2 be this or not. If this is all U see, dats all 1 can be. So where from huh? I'll tell ya - Where from makes da youth upset 2 be accused or abused 4 somthing unfairly & when da truth comes out, da accuser is just as arrogant as if he/she was rite about dat situation bcuz they are OLDER. This is BULLSHIT & a non-born Afrikan is sayin it as most of da younger guys I kno, get bullied into this & become passive 2 it. Then, U get so used 2 it, if U never leave da country, U start doin it 2! U see, this is another reason why alotta y'all still tunin in 2 see what da BS will write about next & don't like about me. I ain't changin 4 bullshit! Get at me correctly & get at me wit 2 much RESPECT. I'm OLDER dan MOSTA Y'ALL & I DEMAND RESPECT! INCORRECTNESS begets more. Where From? Da youth here are strangled by this culture (negative & positive) & some of 'em want change. They want 2 be paid 4 a day's work. They wish 2 be respectful & be respected. They wish 2 bring Ghana 2 a status unmatched in Afrika but can't bcuz of this system. If U really want change, what are U doin about it? This shouldn't even be an excuse as most of these Ministers & such are schoolin abroad & kno better. Da way I see it, if U not gonna close da sewers, then don't even build 'em. Peepo who think I wish 2 get into politix is krazy. I would never enter into Afrikan Politix but I can HELP plan a city. What's so hard 2 develop in an underdeveloped place. Da mind! I say with LOVE dat da MIND of ALL AFRIKAN'S better get ready 2 change & take at least OUR part of Afrika BLAK & F U 4 tunin in & HATIN MY MSG AGAIN! When U feel personally anyway different, kno dat I'm talkin 2 U! HA, U jus luv how I sneak 'em in huh? I can't help it, I'm an adult! Only those who do DIFFERENT SHIT are recorded in HISTORY! Tupac, Dr Nkrumah & Patrice Lumumba. DA YOUTH GOTTA TAKE OVER! Some of us older dudes in Afrika get used 2 things but remeber, da White Man came in & strategized every move he made in order 2 subjugate us. Please refer 2 Things Fall Apart. This Where From Policy is oppression & needs 2 stop & this is why Peepo can't stand me bcuz I tell da TRUTH! We use outdated POLICIES & never strategies. Afrikan Govt's love 2 beg da West & when U beg, U at da mercy of dat donor. Who can say dat I'm lying?
OK, won't take 2 long 2day. Remember, I jus write, I don't make it up. Da solution most peepo envision is one of rudeness, shouting & yelling. FYI, I'm 42 years old which makes me a GROWN ASS MAN. If U 43, U can't talk 2 me with nothin but RESPECT & I don't care who U are. I RESPECT EVERY1 & so should U. Da generals should be 60+, da lieutenants & captains 35-50 & da Foot Soldiers are any1 35 & under unless they show exemplary skills in soul jah ing, U get me? U think 65+ year old men got time 2 be runnin in da jungle? WTF? I ain't talkin about no written law dat changes things into PERFECTION tho dat would be a nice goal. I'm simply sayin, LUV & RESPECT EACH OTHER, ALLA DA TIME. 2 my young 1's, if U are where frommed, ask dat person 2 please speak respectfully as dat is what da world needs now. It takes immense courage 2 do so & it's time 4 MEN 2 be MEN. We gonna soon need it as EVERY BLAK MAN gonna soon have 2 look at his neighbor as his own Flesh & Blood Brother. Anything less would be UNCIVIL. So da next time y'all ask me where I'm from, I'mma tell U da Bronx, da birthplace of HipHop & dat I AM HIPHOP! Then I'mma ask U, "Where U from nig..........HOLLA BLAK!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOMOSExxxUALITY Part IV - Mark Curry On 'Dancing With The Devil' & MORE!

Dick Gregory the AGENT is EXPOSED!

Dr. Sebi- The Truth about AIDS, Black Leaders, and Healthy