Da Luv Zone(Part 10 an update for Is Blaksmith a Spy?)

Ok, so Tatto & Mr Roarke are now living in my old place! Dat nigga is still sleepin in da bed dat I WAS sleepin in! Prolly din't even change da sheets. What kinda shit is they doin? Da last time I went 2 Moringa's class, there were about 5 or 6 peepo there & he was talkin his usual same old SHIT! Dat dude don't know anything about discourse & he should look da word up. I do this here 2day thru da luv zone so da H-word won't be mentioned. God help me but so much has happened since U last tuned in so LET'S DO THIS!
Ok, I used 2 live in Airport West/Dworzlu Area @ Panky N A Brains Place & I don't even care anymo, dats Panji & Nana Anoff. Da Madame of da house is thier sista & she runs things there, tho she is much younger than da brothers. Because she is respectful, I won't include her name. Anyhoo, Mr Roarke hooked me up wit da place as stated in my, Is Blaksmith a Spy series of last month. As I was ready 2 leave da house, I had set up a biz 2 make some hot T-shirts wit Afrikan Based Themes. Some of y'all seen 'em. Me & a guy named Sneezy teamed up 2 do 'em & in da beginning all was well until he started jus doin his own thing. I'm like, Sneezy, we need 2 account 4 what we doin here & it went in 1 ear & out da other. Da excuses started & all da game dat Ghanians play when actively choppin ya money. I saw it 4 it what it was & kept it movin because they tryin 2 break me. Whatever & tho low on dough, I moved out because the peepo there was startin 2 act really FUNNY STYLE.
Lo & behold dat AGAIN, HATER A(Roarke) appears on da scene after I get phone calls askin me why I moved outta such a beautiful house 2 move around da Accra area. My sources tell me dat our favorite couple moved into a studio apt FROM A BIG HOUSE dat they jus moved into a few months ago & dat Tattoo will be leaving blak 2 da US in a few weeks. WOW!!!!!! That sounds like they more BROKE than me but I'm alrite. They NIGGAS is still callin me usin peripheal peepo 2 try & get me 2 talk but I ain't tellin y'all nothin because y'all still watchin anyway. Let's get into da Anoff Brothers.
Ok, alotta y'all gonna not like me but Panji Anoff was a major figure in all of this Hateration being thrown about along wit some of da Household Help. They almos broke me but they don't kno my spirit. I moved 2 da house in Nov2008 as a brother(or so I thought) & shared all dat I kno & shared all dat I had. At 1st as usual, it was all luv & I even wonder now if Ghanians can look at any1 not from Ghana as a bro or sis & I mean this inna real way. So much 4 tribalism. Nana is jus about always in da house doin his ART & introducin me 2 all peepo as a CIA SPY. I tolerated it in da beginning but as time went on, I told him about it & from there, shit was never da same. Because Sneezy works for Panji, he was advised by his boss 2 chop my money & get me outta da house 2 usher in Tatto & Mr Roarke 4 doin such a great job & allowin him 2 finish me off. I was tryin 2 do music only 2 be bounced between Panji & 1Luv after showin nothin but LUV 2 all of 'em. I soon found out from relaible sources dat these dudes are unscrupulous & dat peepo shouldn't do anything wit 'em as they don't pay they PEEPO alotta da time. He will pay if U makin him & he needs U again as I know he would never play Mensa dat way. They think dat I came here 2 TAKE OVER da industry & won't let me eat off da plate while stealin ideas & ruining my reputation at da same time. U see, dat paradigm shift time is comin & in dat time, this will no longer be permissible! They want 2 KEEP DA SYSTEM DA SAME & control young Ghanians so dat da PAYOLA, PAYLESS PAYDAYS & all this crooked shit continues. I tell all young, up & comin artists 2 stay clear of these dudes & if U desperate 4 money, FUCK wit THEM & get jerked. This is why I want this Where From Shit 2 stop bcuz I'm older than all of 'em & they still did me in behind closed doors, but who exposin who? They already ruined my name 2 da point dat they can't do anymo but try & get rid of me but THEY CAN'T because dat same spirit dat kept me alive durin my MALARIAL DEATH is still in me & I'm puttin my life on da line 2 see AFRIKA come up with me in it. Who da FUCK are U? If peepo do a hard day's work, they deserve 2 get paid, so PAY 'em. Anything else is SLAVERY & 2 alla y'all readin this, especially da youth, what is it gonna take 4 y'all 2 stand up & say no more of this shit? Da elders teach da youth so don't start talkin about saggin. Don't blame da music either. Don't blame da influence of da west 4 all these young women sellin they bodies. Blame ya old crusty ass western influenced WAYS dat U adopted from da Europeans & now we got so-called Afrikans lying, cheating, deceiving & sleepin in beds of others frontin like U a big shot or something. Whatever happened 2 living simply? Ain't dat da Afrikan way?
So let's sum up da Luv Zone here once & 4 all. As far as Dr. Moringa, what is he teaching? He is teaching HISTORY BUT he will NEVER empower any1 2 take over 4 him as he is a Megalomaniac. I used 2 always tell him 2 put a financial component into his study group so as 2 empower those in his group, because if U know about our glorious past & U doin da same SHIT everybody else is doin, dat would make U a HYPOCRITE! If U scared 2 die, stop doin this SHIT! If U been here over 20 years, who from ya group feels a need 2 finance U so dat U can stop hustlin folk new 2 Ghana? Most of his younger members have tried 2 hustle me in 1 way or another & what do U have 2 say 2 dat? Who's teachin 'em dat SHIT? Mr Roarke & Tattoo, y'all jus need 2 leave & go somewhere else as ya act is now tired. I'm gonna make it my biz 2 tell ANY1 near U da TRUTH! Y'all have entered into an evil entity & even ya own co-conspirators are waitin 2 see y'all go. Double agents abound as ya evil deeds catch up 2 ya! Always kno dat ya sins reflect on ya children. I'm still helpin y'all. hapPY, U still got time so decide if U gonna swallow da red or da blu pill. 4 Panji & Nana, U guys are already established in Ghana as Ghanians & even if U think of me as Obruni or some Afrikan Amerikkkan NIGGA, it's ok because I KNOW dat my intentions 4 ALL my PEEPO are noble & dat y'all could never dull my shiny spirit. Da cat is outta da bag now & don't be on pins & needles when ya see me. I'm in ya country tellin da TRUTH about what y'all showed me & da TRUTH is all I need 2 stand on. I kno dat Panji pays his enemies but U can't pay enuff money 2 keep ya lies goin 4ever. Stop cheatin & stealin man. Would ya Dad be proud 2 know what U do? Wasn't ya Dad a diplomatic Doctor? In some countries, a diplomat is nothin but a spy. How is it dat U can fly 2 jus about any country so easily? And clean dat pig-sty of what U call an apartment as no woman would ever want 2 live in dat filth. 2 Nana, stop suckin Panji's DICK! As well, as I told Nana, da best way 2 be a spy is 2 be an artist. All ya thinkin time is spent thinkin on.........Yes Ghana, da Blaksmith has now spoken! Hopefully now, some of y'all might work with me or see yo asses get crushed! I'm on it like dat!
Remember, I am super talented & they have 2 get rid of me as they know dat I could take 'em out, HONESTLY! They have 2 dirty my name. I gotta challenge 4 y'all tho. Anybody who don't like what I say here can call me & we can get into a boxing ring & duke it out. I prefer 2 box Panji as he knows so much & have Nana refereeing & ya brand new tenant as da cheerin section! This could be wherever y'all wanna do this at. Don't call me coppin pleas or have ya cronies callin me either & when U do see me, don't be nervous. I'm in YOUR COUNTRY & ain't nothin gonna happen 2 me but GOOD SHIT! Oh & tell Daisy(if that's her real name) dat I say hello! With dat, good day & may da LUV ZONE bless U with lyrical gems. Don't holla back, HOLLA BLAK!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOMOSExxxUALITY Part IV - Mark Curry On 'Dancing With The Devil' & MORE!

Dick Gregory the AGENT is EXPOSED!

Dr. Sebi- The Truth about AIDS, Black Leaders, and Healthy