Y'all Hang On

Ayo, whatitdo? This be da Blaksmith goin thru some reconstruction! I don't want y'all 2 think dat I ain't takin care of my site but things done changed, U kno? We still here doin things in Ghana, plannin, strategizin & plain old gettin it 2 work 4 us Blak Peepo! What y'all doin out there 2 help da cause? What are y'all seein dat I ain't seein? Who U with? What time is it? We wish 4 this site 2 be interactive as it will soon go left in a way that U have never seen b4. So when I tell y'all dat I'm comin, it won't have anything 2 do wit sex. Of course dats always a good thing 2 but we won't get into dat now. There is so much goin on in da world now & we got 2 talk about it my peepo! Dat means dat we gotta talk about da new world order or da NWO. We gotta talk about Swine Flu Vaccines or what I call Head Nigga in Charge(HNIC). We gotta talk about alla da wars & rumors of wars. We gotta talk about how da world is changin & whats da name of my site? In a word, we gotta talk about NATION BUILDING as we are a fragmented peepo who need a COLLECTIVE HEALING. Throw ya suggestions my way as 2 how we can BUILD A NATION 4 US & those 2 come. I ain't jus talkin about Ghana either as I care 4 each of U from da Afrikan World. I am U & U are me whether in Jamaica, Brazil or da Boogie Down Bronx! Just like Peter Tosh says! Y'all hang on & take this ride wit me. It promises 2 get betta as we go along. PEACE OUT & get at me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOMOSExxxUALITY Part IV - Mark Curry On 'Dancing With The Devil' & MORE!

Dick Gregory the AGENT is EXPOSED!

Dr. Sebi- The Truth about AIDS, Black Leaders, and Healthy