The Saga of the Returnee

Yeah, I was watchin the Saga of the Returnee by Kwaku Sintim Misa aka KSM. I was blown away! I also jus found out that this was the biggest theatrical play ever seen in Ghana. Man, this guy provided social commentary, current events, seriousness, humor, feeling, truth & a whole slew of dynamics that jus boggle the mind. I've been sayin 4 the past few years that the best way 2 convey a message to the masses is thru humor & so don't underestimate the power of comedians. 1 of my fave comedians is George Carlin not jus bcuz he spoke it but also bcuz he spit fire when he spoke it. He died last year & when I needed 2 hear truth & laugh at the same time, I went 2him & others like him. But we here talkin about KSM & pretty much, if U wanna know what Ghana is like, U should check him out on www.youtube.com & see what I'm sayin & if not, allow me to provide a quote from his profile on www.prempeh.org/spotlite/ksm.html. It says that, "KSM stands tall above his contemporaries in the Ghanian Theatre Circuit. It is clear that his experience in the United States has had a significant & noticeable impact on his creative outlook and that has given him a remarkable edge. His experience in the United States and exposure off-Broadway has given him a very broad worldview and this is evident in his blend of comedy. His humor transcends the borders of Ghana and everyone can relate to it." Man, I mentally went thru every story I went thru here(negative & positive) & emotion watchin this guy & I constantly tell peepo that Ghana is a very geo-politically positioned country & that no one from here should be shamed 2 be from here. Actually, Ghanians have alot 2 be proud of & I was watchin Kojo Antwi's latest cartoon video & dat shit had me crackin up 2 a hot-ass track!!! WOW!!! Anyhoo, my man talked about most of the same things I think about & wish 2 see happen in da home of CIVILIZATION!!! I implore anyone that doesn't know his act 2 check it online or live. He especially talked about dat fire returnees have when they come home & get dismissed as Too Known, a phrase in Ghana that means dat 1 thinks they know it all. Instead of givin it all away, make I jus let y'all know dat the only thing constant in life is change & when dat change comes, will U be able 2 adjust 2 it or not? I speak of it all the time & maybe peepo here don't feel it, but more & more, my peepo from the US are worried. I've also heard it said dat U die when U stop learning. Once 1 has LEARNED a lesson, they've CHANGED from ignorant 2 informed on dat particular dynamic. Din't Obama run his campaign on CHANGE? What has he changed? Much luv & respect 2 all of U! Will the Saga continue or......Respect 2 alla y'all & I'll see y'all here next year, big & bold as ever. The Blaksmith urges U 2 HOLLA BLAK!!! Let's get it in, in 010!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOMOSExxxUALITY Part IV - Mark Curry On 'Dancing With The Devil' & MORE!

Dick Gregory the AGENT is EXPOSED!

Dr. Sebi- The Truth about AIDS, Black Leaders, and Healthy