What Ghana Needs

Ayo, it's dat Blak dude again & after being here 4 a year & 2 months, assessments of Ghana must come 4ward. As an Afrikan & a concerned 1 at that, if I left Ghana & didn't give y'all my oponion, U wouldn't respect me. And if U don't wanna know this, sign outta this site NOW! Boy have I learned alot this year & I hope that I've grown in a way dat I would have never grown if I din't live here this long. Bcuz of my LUV 4 Ghana, Ghanians & Afrika, please allow me 2 share with U on how we can improve this very gifted special place. I know dat alot of y'all is prolly thinkin dat I was down on Ghana but wat da hell do U know? Anyhoo, let's be done with it. What Ghana needs is 1. Closed Gutters:Open Gutters need 2 be shut as it exposes rottin & putrid garbage 2 our noses, eyes & senses. As well, the peepo who sell by the roadside are exposed 2 the fumes & this can weaken those with compromised immune systems. As well, we are all exposed 2 vermin such as mosquitoes & rats. We can do better than this If it were up 2 me, I would BAN the satchettes of Pure Water as it's stranglin the enviorment! Where do U think all dat blak shit in da gutters come from? 2. Free Schooling 4 the Children:I admit, at 1 time, I could not OVERstand why there are so many Ghanians who desired 2 travel outside & now I see why. School fees debilitate families as men who can't pay, leave the woman bcuz they can't afford 2 support these women havin children. This dynamic is now a worldwide phenomena as this started in the West. The women, especially the pretty 1's start whoring & the guys become all kinds of criminals. The dissolution of the Blak Fam is key 2 our weakness & we have become Emotional Retards. Family is PARAMOUNT & must be preserved at all costs but when we are barely survivin, everything else falls 2 the wayside. If the regular man/woman on the street doesn't chop from this oil money, Ghana will be in some serious trouble in the VERY NEAR FUTURE. 3. Road Infrastructure:Some roads are great & some roads are HORRIBLE. I even wonder sometimes how peepo keep they cars more than a year or 2. Once 1 gets off of a main road, watch out as being on these roads can be quite adventurous! 4. Standards: Are there standards here? Does the law support what is there? Of course as Original Peepo, we were & are still the standard BUT we have fallen from grace & look at us now. When we were Egyptians, we had flushing toilets, irrigation systems, & the ability 2 build the Great Pyramids with steps that were evenly matched. I'm constantly tellin peepo here that what mos Ghanians take 4 granted here is not jus shunned upon in the West but can also be a reason 4 ya jailing. Dashing the police can land U in hot water if U get caught. Health standards is another as when 1 goes 2 a nicer resteraunt, the standards are high & the morale is great. This makes the customer service shine & everyone is happy. Ghana is now one of the most looked at countries in the WORLD as Obama, Busta Rhymes & the Blak Stars ALL represented themselves here in 1 shape form or fashion. We bein looked at & there is a good chance that the Blak Stars can bring it all home next year in SA. As an aside, peepo really want great customer service & will PAY more 2 get it if they can afford the product/service. I can teach any1 these skills if they want 'em as I was a corporate trainer some years ago. Get at me! 5. Respect:What I luv b4 luv. Respect 2 me means that U always maintain a level of self respect. If I don't like U, I won't be around U but I can still respect U bcuz everybody doesn't see eye 2 eye all of the time. 1 of the most profound things I learned some time ago was dat, 1 shouldn't strive 2 OVERstand everything. Peepo decide 2 carry agendas against those that they are jealous of & plot & scheme against greatness 2 seem bigger than who or what they despise. At the end of the day, do U really respect yaself? If U have old grandparents, would they recognize U as respectable or as a buffoon? Almost all of the older peepo that I know here despise the under 40 crowd callin 'em lazy or whatnot but I OVERSTAND 'EM! We all have 2 know that this generation & 1's subsequent 2 us had 2 come out & straight not give a fuck bcuz ADULTS BE DISSIN "EM & if U've been readin my past posts, U already know what I'm talkin about. The same things don't work 4 everybody! They not havin it & they actin out bcuz they tired of the same ole lame ole BULLSHIT. If U want tings 2 stay da same, they don't want dat! They see da filth we all livin in. They see the despair & 2 many of us don't see it anymore. We aint teachin 'em rite & it's gotta stop. Give da children LUV & I ain't sayin never yell at 'em or nothin like dat. Respect is actually da middle ground between LUV & HATE. We can respect any1 without havin 2 assign an extreme emotion if we concentrate on it & want it bad enuff. Respect 4 ALL AFRIKANS NOW!!! What Ghana needs is more LUV & less HATE! I don't care what any1 feels about me but at least in my face, U will respect me! 6. Ghana needs da Blaksmith BLAK in Ghana. Y'all don't even know yet how much y'all need me there! HOLLA BLAK CHALI 4 I have spoken!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOMOSExxxUALITY Part IV - Mark Curry On 'Dancing With The Devil' & MORE!

Dick Gregory the AGENT is EXPOSED!

Dr. Sebi- The Truth about AIDS, Black Leaders, and Healthy