blak2amerikkka

Yea, I'm BLAK in NY! As da plane descended on JFK, it was snowin & I thought 2 myself, what a way 2 be greeted BLAK in my place of birth, also da birthplace of HipHop. Imagine bein in da tropics 4 over a year & overnite bein in da snow? Da snow actually welcomed me blak & 4 once, I actually din't mind seein it. It's da cold dat I can't stand but it wasn't dat cold or at least not 2 me. Yeah da flight went from Accra 2 Dubai 2 NYC. Watta flight it was. Sittin in business class next 2 a beautiful woman while other beautiful women brought drinks & food. If U goin somewhere where Emirates Airlines flies, I recommend 'em over any airline out there bar none! Amerikkka, wat a site 2 behold! It's still here but da spirit I left it in seems 2 somehow be gone like someone stole da soul. Like peepo kno dat da 2nd shoe hasn't dropped yet. Like waitin 4 a spouse U will never see again. Like bein dat crab dat gets pulled BLAK into da barrel. Who knows, maybe this barrel is da 1 dat gets tossed BLAK into da ocean. What is fear anyway? A worry not yet realized is what it is. Fear is also a 2nd hand emotion. Be brave & face dat dragon & slay 'em where they step. Breathe fire on 'em!!! We doin 010 in a most positive way & my new sayin 4 this still new year is get it in in 010.Yeah, I'll be BLAK2AFRIKA again soon & witta bigger brighter wiser attitude & spirit. I learned alot & am greatful 4 those experiences dat I could never ever give BLAK. Oh, tings de happen O! I saw fire & I saw rain. I heard voices & I felt pain. I felt full & I felt drained. Yeah, Afrika got it goin on & it will get worse b4 it gets better but dat's ok. It will get better. As they say at the laundromat, it will all come out in da rinse. Blood Sweat & Tears, 1 must cleanse da negative & do 4 self, 4 da collective. Peepo were waitin 4 me 2 lose it there but like Ne-Yo & Fabo, U make me better. Thats rite, I'm BLAK2AMERIKKKA! Should I rename this blog dat? Hell naw, I left my heart in..........AFRIKA, home of da brave. Watitdo USA? I'm all yours again! HOLLA YA ASS BLAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOMOSExxxUALITY Part IV - Mark Curry On 'Dancing With The Devil' & MORE!

Dick Gregory the AGENT is EXPOSED!

Dr. Sebi- The Truth about AIDS, Black Leaders, and Healthy