2 All My Peepo!

This 1 is a LIVICATION 2 alla my peepo who have been there with me thru thick & thin! The peepo who know me & my spirit & would help instead of criticizing. For anybody readin this, I aint no 9-5, bread & butter type;I'm a different type & U LOSE when U try & figure me out. Those who have the visison of a Malcom, of a Martin or Dr Ivan Van Sertima, OVERSTAND me & accept me as I am & I know I ain't perfect. As I don't write for beginners, I hope if this info gets inside U, U doin the knowledge aka researching 2 know 4 self exactly what I speak of & I sincerely mean this MAN!
This shout out goes out 2 my Baba out in Ghana, my man Daudi. When I was there & most turned they back on me, he encouraged me & never lost faith in me. I need 2 shout out my gal Rybble as she was there 2. Shout out goes 2Lisa out in PA whom I still keep in touch with. Luvin the vibe yo. A BIG shout goes out 2One Africa & Mama Ima & Crew. Uncle Bill, U da man & hope ya Dad makes it out there! A very big shout out 2 my dude, Daniel, a Ghanian whose heart I believe was in the right place but b4 I left, I didn't get wit U & thats my bad. It was crazy man! Big shout 2 Daoma & I know how 2 find U when I touch back down there. My girl Tauri, much luv & keep on makin sweet music. As well, 2 Jahwi, Delassi & Blak Rasta who I heard on the radio telling Ghanians 2 stop getting over on Diasporans in Ghana, we HEAR U loud & clear & if I gotta say it onna blog, glad if someone there says I'm biggin U up from the United SnaKKKes. Ayo Mindy, do that edumacation stuff & holla when U need a break from the norm as I am not normal. I want 2 send a big shout out 2 all at Alliance France for having the best venue 2 do shows in all of Accra in a natural enviorment without charging an arm & a leg. Big shout 2 Afua Angel & Angel who is still there now out in Cape Coast doing her Doctor thang. I would also like 2 thank, everyone at Kotoko Airport who treated me so lovely when I was leaving.....So many wives 2 marry. Big shout out 2 Bro Andrew & Sista Ayenzu & as a matter of fact, big shout 2 everyone on the Africa for the Africans Tour. We keepin it tight here & makin sure them nuts & bolts got grease on 'em. Toward the end of it all, y'all made it possible for me 2 be there with y'all & I will always remeber that. Big up 2 my surrogate family, the Weathers Clan for putting up with me for so long & a special shout 2 Marcus, both of y'all & y'all know who y'all are. How about my buddy Wise? Next drink is on me! 2 Shan Money, keep them pics going on FB. 2 my ThugMade Peepo, do that STUFF! 2 alla my fam who stuck behind me no matter what as I'm not only a Blaksmith, but the BlakSheep, thanks & y'all get special mention here. TSteezie, Deidre Martinez, Larry, Marva, Elda, Anna & much 2 many 2 remember now. I don't forget who show's ABSOLUTE LUV. Don't think because I don't really keep in touch that I ain't thinkin about y'all! Finally, 2 George, Paul & Carmen, thanx & the plans are coming slowly but surely. Can't forget my dude Eric in NYC, a fellow music man & great resource of information. We run the streets of NYC & this ain't no drug talk neither! What, y'all thought this blog was always gonna be about gloom & doom? Finally, we get 2 Mugabe, Mahdi & Bomani. Ayo, those dudes rite there.....Nothin but 100% pure luv as the song goes. I most luv straight up peepo & them dudes....what can I say. Bomani got 6 jobs & never ever stops movin. Shit, I be tired when he moves. U know he a Jamaican with about 6 or 7 or.....20 jobs & can do anything. Yo Rell, I hope U readin this cuz I ain't forget U neither. 2 alla y'all, I gotta give it up 2 my just gone homie, Jus Luv who passed away almost 2 years ago but will remain in my heart forever with his crazy ass. Ayo, if U know me & U wanna beef about why I ain't include U, get at me & blast me as I am a GLOBAL citizen having had travelled all over the world. Yeah, things could be better or they could be worse but Africa for the Africans is going going, back back to Ghana Ghana! We going black2Afrika so watch out for us & we comin strong, ya HEAAAARRRDDDDDDD??????? Peace 2 ALLA MY PEEPO, 1MILLION LUV!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOMOSExxxUALITY Part IV - Mark Curry On 'Dancing With The Devil' & MORE!

Dick Gregory the AGENT is EXPOSED!

Dr. Sebi- The Truth about AIDS, Black Leaders, and Healthy