I'm just Sayin Tho......

Chile, Haiti, Turkey, Chicago, Japan? Natural Disasters is da way 2 go huh? I wonder where next. Natural Disaster after disaster. Cold ass weather & we supposed 2 be in da last days of Global Warming with glaciers da size of states supposedly meltin. HOAX! Yeah, 2day's article will jus be random rants & ramblings from somebody who jus has 2 hit U with imagery & wordplay bcuz as 1 of da greatest ever said, "God gave us music so we play with our words!" (Talib Kweli on the Manifesto) Wat words will we play with 2day? OK, got some. Yesterday while at a gathering of Blak Peepo, a brother I just met a lil while ago found it appopriate 2 jack a discusssion about music. I was makin a point of sayin IN MY OPINION dat Biggie & the Game are 2 of da greatest LYRICISTS 2 ever do da HARDCORE GANGSTA rap on a PURELY SONIC LEVEL! All SONIC means is sound as in voice, pitch, delivery, cadence & wordplay. His contention was dat 2PAC was da greatest & then he proceeded 2 finish da convo 2 himself & a few years ago, he prolly would have baited me 2 argue BLAK but 2day & 2morrow is a new day. As a music man from da BRONX, da birthplace of HipHop, I am an expert on da genre & was there from Day1. Mind U dat doesn't mean I kno everything about da artform & neither am I da best at wat I do(MC DJ & teach) but I kno 2 myself dat I'm GREAT at wat I do. Bein dat he JACKED da whole convo, I let him talk til he started singin off-key 4 attention. Anotha discussion I had with some other Brothers was resolved bcuz they thought dat we were apologists 4 KraKKers bcuz we blamed all of our very REAL problems on them. When we clarified dat complaining while doin nothing about it is da REAL problem, a consensus was reached & no need 4 chest beating. U see, we now live in da days of SELF-GRATIFICATION & dat's why 2 many young dudes be killin each other. U will find, if 2 opposing forces negotiate long enuff, they will come 2 an agreement of some sort. With guns & other weaponry so readily available, fights dat used 2 result in just fights now come 2 ya mornin paper with 2 dead, 4 injured & 3 more in prison 4 life & more. Who invented instant death? Yeah man, we gotta alotta shit with us & a long way 2 go. My outlook in life is very interesting as I look at peepo 4 who they are silently & go from there. This let's me know tho dat we are in da rite frame of mind bcuz any BLAK MAN in da US who ain't mad is Krazy. When it come down 2 it tho, who U mad at? U know, I'm just sayin tho.....I tell peepo when they say dat, they about 2 say some BULLSHIT!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOMOSExxxUALITY Part IV - Mark Curry On 'Dancing With The Devil' & MORE!

Dick Gregory the AGENT is EXPOSED!

Dr. Sebi- The Truth about AIDS, Black Leaders, and Healthy