Nobodies Talkin & I wonder why.

As usual, BIG UP 2 all my Haitian Peepo wherever they may be in life. As the rains pour down all over there, the peepo, ONCE AGAIN are goin thru it only like THEY can & we have 2 know that it is because THEY kicked ass & din't ask questions. The soil is soaked with French Blood & 4 a long time, also with our sistern & brethern but what's new? Please remember them with every breath U take & as Clinton & Bush ravage their population, take solace that it aint happen 2 U YET. 2day's article will feature idle rants & hope U can do like Hines & KETCH UP. Lets go!
Where all my catholics at? Put another way, where alla those peepo who defend those that they don't even know? The very Pope himself is COMPLICIT in young boys bein molested as if this is new or surprising. Ayo, we talkin the POPE, the supposed leader of all religious deities in the world! I myself went 2 catholic school & a nun there tried 2 get at me but I wasn't havin that shit. I must admit tho, I was scared but I wasn't into that. Maybe I feel free sayin it now tho bcuz everything is out in the open. Do U hear that demon frequency in the On 2 the Next song? Better yet, have U seen the video? The ObamaCare Bill just passed & this shit is gonna cause major problems as the red in the Necker Party rears they head making this a racial issue. The bill is like when Reagan supposedly REFORMED the tax laws & in fact, he confused the hell outta errybody until....the next crisis. By the way, where all y'all don't criticize ObamaNations at now? My president is WHITE! Where's Kanye West at? I told y'all months ago that his takin over the stage from that Swift Chick was a front 4 him 2 be seen in the public eye as a fool so that he could go get his GRADUATE 3rd degree Mason status. Lil Wayne is in prison in NY. There was a 4.4 earthquake in LA 3 weeks ago. Chicago been havin 'em. NY, scheduled 4 September 2010. I saw Avatar & it was alrite. Some grown folk in Brooklyn cut up 2 young girls over beef. The Hood better be upset about it. If U eatin hydrogenalized oils, aspartame, monosodium glutamate(MSG) or Hi-Fructose Corn Syrup, U's a fool & U won't live past 55. If U 55 & still eatin it, I feel sorry 4 U. Cow's food is milk & milk is liquid meat. Anybody seen Paris Hilton, Nicole Richie, Lindsay Lohan or Tara Reid lately? Just wanted 2 see if y'all was awake as I don't give a flyin fish about 'em since Reggie broke up with the KK(k). Mayweather or Mosely? Coke or Pepsi? Coke or Heroine? Coke or a smile? Did y'all know that Wacka Flocka Flame is actually from NY? 2Pac is the voice of this generation & Chuck D was for the last(40 & over). Rakim is the God, KRS-1 is the don & Nas is the Bridge! Did y'all know that the US Military is now in Somalia? I wonder what resource is there? Anyone know where Africom gonna be? If U don't OVERstand me, U got 2 much time on ya hands & U need 2 get into YOURSELF! 2 my family & close friends, if U sick, I'm not gonna babysit U in the hospital & boohoo U. I'm gonna make U walk outta there well....if U listening. The way around that NOW tho is thru PREVENTION & if U ain't preventin it, don't complain later! If the ECONOMY collapses, what advice are U takin? When Marijuana becomes legal, will they outlaw alcohol? Make sure ya mj is organic & high grade. Do U luv sticky icky? Anyone famous that don't wanna be in this Satanic Shit is either made 2 look crazy like Lauryn Hill & Dave Chappelle, has a fam member killed like Bill Cosby & Michael Jordan or is killed for fightin it like Michael Jackson & 2Pac. Look at Jennifer Hudson now. Coldest winter in a long time & peepo still believe in Global Warming, SMH. Have U ever been a welfare recipient? Did y'all know that BLAK is the new BLAK? Why was James brown & why does Stevie wonder? Why do peepo keep askin me 2 stop usin slang & cursin? I don't FUCKING know!! Do y'all notice that radio absolutely sucks? Maybe it's because we lost our soul. What ever happened 2 the STOP SNITCHING campaign? The original Jews are from Ethiopia. The so called Jew is from a place called Khazaria. They are KHAZARS! There are jews & then there are ZIONISTS. Work or unemployment? Why are we here? When the Natural Order of Things go BLAK in place, will U be ready or is it him again talkin that BLAK SHIT? Can U honestly say U luv yaself? What's ya credit score? At what age did U finally mature? Do U care more about ya spirit or money? Why is Lupe Fiasco not as well recognized as Snoop? Where U at? Who U with? As 2012 nears, CA will plunge into the ocean & Austr.......U know this rite? Why is U puttin alla ya biz on Facebook? I called U & why din't U HOLLA BLAK? Why do I keep finding peepo's cell phones? I also found $1 a few days ago & boy was I happy! I luv Jill Scott & Erykah Badu so much, I'm gonna actually BUY they albums. Do y'all real eyes that U can know almost ANYTHING with all of the search engines available? Are baggy jeans even in anymore? When U see a dude 35+ saggin his pants, what do U think of him? How old is old? Free Mumia! How come a rapper NEVER came outta Portland OR? Does the rain put out house fires? Do U look behind U after a dump? Which hand do U use 2 wipe? I use toilet paper when available. Are U gonna look 4 a mate on the other side of the trax if U can't find 1 where U at? U can hate me NOW! Nobodies talkin & I wonder why.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOMOSExxxUALITY Part IV - Mark Curry On 'Dancing With The Devil' & MORE!

Dick Gregory the AGENT is EXPOSED!

Dr. Sebi- The Truth about AIDS, Black Leaders, and Healthy