I See You!

Yeah y'all, Haiti is still a mess & we here at black2afrika.com don't hear US as BLAK folk talkin about this anymore. All we can do is meditate on they fate & know that their fate is in their own hands. They are SURVIVORS & only the strong SURVIVE. They gonna be alrite & with that we get BLAK to our program.

Y'all see me rite? I'm here in cyberspace & some of y'all feel me whether you love or hate me. I see y'all too. I see y'all drivin down the street with y'all loud stereos playin hiphop, reggae & old soul. I see my lil bro's out there saggin they pants & I've gotten so used to it, it don't even piss me off anymore. That ain't gonna change Racist White Supremacy one bit. I see y'all in the stores buying Malt Liquor which is not beer, it's MALT LIQUOR! I see y'all raising your families & goin to church on Sundays. I smell that fried chicken after. I see us movin fast to beats synchopated by the best producers. Some might call it dancin. I see us dreamin to be free but not knowing how to do it. Let me show y'all for a small fee. Just kidding. I see us striving to learn this computer shit as we move on in the 2010's & beyond & like a phone, you better know how to use it. Technology is a MOTHER!I see us re-training & gearin up to do this final takeover but if I get too deep, y'all won't read me. FUCK IT! I see where we at now as WE walk in these cities & country towns, quite aimlessly as THEY JOBS is for OUR WOMEN, as we wait for the next thing to happen. Unfortunately, some of us ain't gonna make it but in the meanwhile, don't give UP! I see us still insisting on eating almost exclusively, dead rotten foods. I see us trying to also live these fake religions out but y'all don't fool me. I see how I used to think that strength was good but now I know that the meek & INTELLIGENT shall inherit the HEAVENS because that's what the world is in it's proper dispensation. Imagine eatin from your own or your neighbors garden? Imagine workin without pay, for the benefit of your people, ALL OF THEM? I see you still conniving your way thru life but I won't do that & will expose you if you are obviously harmful or disrespectful to OUR PEOPLE. I see THEM having THEIR last days of glory & not a care in the world as I wish for 2 months of straight sunlight. We see but we don't have eyes so if I knocked your eyes out, I would tell you to look for them. You see me & see what you see or do you? I see you & don't allow you to see me fully because maybe I'm looking at me thru you. Confusin, ain't it? I see you as I stalk you hopin you doing the right thing. Oh shit, that's my own shadow. I see the book I'm reading now & the name is GOODPUSSY! It's a bit dated but still very appropriate. I have sailed the 7 SEAS & see it for what it is. I see a SEA CHANGE. I see that we lost 2 heavyweight icons in the struggle named Dorothy Height & Benjamin Hooks. I see that they need heirs to that throne & wish to see who will as Bomani always says, step they game up. I see that lately, I can't be bothered as I have a life to live & have to just do me for what I want, how & when I want it. I see that collectivism in this day & age with Blak Folks is nearly impossible. I see that the lowest BLAK MAN exhibits qualities of God wherever he may be but does he himself believe that? Do you see me? Don't look too hard because I may be closer than you think, just like the mirror on your car says. I see the coming of the promised land like Martin said some years ago. Its in your bible after the book of Revelations, the Blaksmith Version. I see Uncle Bill smiling on me sayin, do what you came to do & see you when you get blak2afrika. That last 1 was for me only but do you SEE it? Keep on seein & keep on LIVING!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOMOSExxxUALITY Part IV - Mark Curry On 'Dancing With The Devil' & MORE!

Dick Gregory the AGENT is EXPOSED!

the Alphabet Boy's Plans For TARGETS Labeled as Black Identity Extremist