Is Apocolypse Now?

Regular readers already know I luv my Haitian people as I grew up around so many in Brooklyn & in Spring Valley NY. To all of y'all out there, I'm hoping that all is well & that y'all makin it thru all this. To all of y'all lookin for me on my blogsite, sorry that I haven't been in touch but been very busy on the paper chase tip & I appreciate y'all writin in askin me how I'm doing. We ok, alrite & all that so just sit BLAK & enjoy as I get it in.

Now anyone who knows me knows that I am a big fan of my own blog. If you've really been readin, then you know that I'm a person who watches TRENDS & notice that lately, we've been having alot of earthquakes BUT........what's up with this volcano eruptin in of all places, Iceland. Lava on ice? Ayo, I ain't hearin no BLAK people talkin about this. Do y'all know what this means? Yo, airplanes have been grounded for days! They not even callin it volcanic action, they callin it an actual "DIRTY THUNDERSTORM!" Y'all need to google Eyjafjallajokull to really get the full drop on what I'm sayin here. I ain't never seen pictures like this! It looks surreal & is just an indication of what is to come. I don't think that this is a H.A.A.R.P operation as the European doesn't impact a whole continet from making money, their 1 & only God. They will find a way to make up for their losses from all that money lost & we are yet to see how, but bet ya bottom dollar on that Partner!

How about China? Considering that the Chinese have about 1.5 Billion people & the death toll is now at 2039(as of 4/19/2010), that really wasn't alot of people that died there. The earth is angry & the cosmos is affecting her to get rid of her more evil elements & it's only a matter of time before she gets you. Yeah I said it, the earth is angry & she will continue to shake as California is shakin & you don't hear of it unless it's a biggie & she's predicted to go down in 2012 but y'all already raising up those eyebrows & so.... Y'all need to google Lemuria & her offspring children, Atlantis as time speeds up & all things prophecized occur right in your face ever so slowly. Y'all have to know that the earth is a body that gives birth to LIFE & DEATH & is a FEMININE deity like the the 1st earth, the Afrikan Woman. I don't use the bible & to reference what I speak of but doesn't she deliver us our fruits & vegetables? Isn't the soil & the bottom of bodies of water of her? Though I don't get biblical very often, as the great Robert Nestor Marley said, "they've got to fulfill the book!"

On a side note, while typing this latest blog, the Blaksmith has learned that the Guru of Gangstar fame has passed away at the young age of cancer at 43. I admit that he wasn't one of my favorite MC's but at the same time, between him & DJ Premier, they formed 1 of the most influential & important groups to come out of NY who weren't native NY'ers & that in & of itself is impressive. Though plenty of controversy surrounded his death & I'm sure things will develop from here, we here at black2afrika wish the Elam Fam a farewell to Guru & hope that this sordid mess gets sorted out. A true giant has been lost & we salute you Guru! From us at this blogsite, we wish you great health & please do not allow his death to be in vain. This is why I stress to y'all to take care of self & fam & if you don't like it, you need to know that this is how I care for y'all & I ain't gonna stop. 43 is too young to die from anything except an accident. Shit, I'm 43 & still young & like Fame, I'm gonna live FOREVER! Besides, I gotta go BLAK2AFRIKA! PEACE, YA HEAAAARRRRDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOMOSExxxUALITY Part IV - Mark Curry On 'Dancing With The Devil' & MORE!

Dick Gregory the AGENT is EXPOSED!

the Alphabet Boy's Plans For TARGETS Labeled as Black Identity Extremist