HipHop has Gone Wild Part II

Ok, BLAK to part II of HipHop has gone wild BUT in this ever moving FAST world, we must report news of importance to the BLAK community. A few nites ago, the officer who shot Oscar Grant on the BART train station last year in Oakland CA was given an involuntary MANslaughter charge, which is basically a slap on the wrist. Rightfully so, riots ensued! On the other side of the ranch, Lebron announced that he would go to Miami to play with the Heat & if y'all know anything about us here at black2afrika, we smell a fix! There is no such a thing as a coincidence & upon lookin online for the announcement time of that James dude & the verdict, I saw a great article that said it all for me at www.drjays.com. Boy, y'all FANATIKKK'S is killin me, especially if y'all don't know who Mr Grant was but you gotta do ya own research if ya really don't know. I was in Ghana when my lil Bro got it & boy.......Hope my Haitians are all ok. Hope my New Orleans peeps is doin good as we can't forget 'em neither. Hope you doing you just bcuz you Blak & if you ain't......go & get you some SUN, SON! That there was for alla my A-Alikes & if you can relate, do so. If not, let me get BLAK into how HipHop has gone wild. So roll ya L's, grab a seat & take some notes.

Ok, I last left off with how damon dash of roc-a-Fella fame had our beloved aalliyah knocked off as a blood sacrifice after conspiring to make a distribution company with those other three characters. I also detailed how r kelly, the jigga man & dame used our not so innocent lil sista as a jumpoff. Even tho she was really young when she married r, at least he can have claimed to have loved her because he MARRIED her UNLESS that was some devil/nwo/illuminati SHIT too. They pairin these NIGGAS doin numerological & astorological charts! I can't cover it all here but by the time I finsih with this series, y'all all will be fiendin for me to write a book. Anyhoo, as we go along, we have to go BLAK in time. Now, y'all remember when r married aaliyah, a big controversy ensued. It was a big scandal & after that union was ANNULLED, neither of 'em ever spoke about it publicly, at least to my knowlwedge. Though she lied on the marriage certificate as it read that she was 18, one has to wonder, where her parent(s) fit into all of this as she was 12 when she began her album with r & slim, as most undeveloped pre-teens are. As said before, jay was RUMORED to be messin with her after r, & after that, she was in thick with damon. This is all happening & then aaliyah dies in that infamous plane crash rite before 911. It was RUMORED that the split between jay & damon started there. The Blak Nation who luvved our lil daughter was stunned & in shock for our QUEEN of the DAMNED! Then jigga comes out with the BLUEPRINT on 911/2001! Get the FUCK OUTTA my blog if you thinkin this all coincidence! Look shit up & stop callin me a conspiracy theorist as this is all true & I defy anyone to disprove me. That most infamous date set the BLUEPRINT for the way forward for more than just HipHop & is the day that papa bush used to implement a new world order in 1990, saying, "Out of these troubled times, our fifth objective - a new world order can emerge: a new era, freer from the threat of terror, stronger in the pursuit of justice and more secure in the quest for peace." He said that shit on Sept 11 1990 & I provide the link for all y'all disbeleievers who won't look it up & hate on me but anyway......(www.wikiquote.org/wiki/George_H._W._Bush). Still think that this is all happenstance?

Ok, New York & Chicago had these crazy connections as almost everybody mentioned here are from one or the other but aaliyah gets an asterik as she was born in Brooklyn but raised in the D aka  Detroit. She died, dame was in mourning & the rock-a-fella camp was now the #1 dudes in NY if they could just get past that dude somehow lingering in the BLAKground from Queens Bridge NY. You see, jigga wanted Nas & AZ on that fiery track, "Bring it On" & when neither showed, jay took it as a slight (rightfully so I might add) & the feud was on. They feuded but that ended two years later & Nas even signed up with Def Jam, now ran by jay in January 2006. He released his classis album, "HipHop is Dead" in December 2006 & had classic after classic on it. It was a great album but some took offense to the title as they thought they were being slighted but I love it. How about you?

Now I have a few questions for y'all. What kind of cancer did Nas's Mom, Ann Jones have? Why did Nas decide to make up with his nemesis jiggaman? Why was jigga shaggin Nas's ex? I once read in a GREAT book named "HipHop Decoded" by the Black Dot the question, "did Jay-Z kill Biggie?" Why did jay SNITCH on his homies who wanted to do they own thing distributin BLAK music? Why was he rewarded with so much & now all of his former employees hate him as in Beanie Seagal & State Property? Why did jay SHIT on the first guy who got him started in all of this(the Jaz) when he needed some help? Read any interview by the Jaz & when jigga name come up .....WOW!!! What lay-heads mentored jay when he was a young dude comin in after supposedly witnessin all of these d'evils before he became who he is today? I could come up with question after question & I have more but you gotta wait for my next installment here at blak2afrika. I know I got ya open but Part III is comin attcha, so ya know I had to gat ya!!!!!!!!HOLLA BLAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOMOSExxxUALITY Part IV - Mark Curry On 'Dancing With The Devil' & MORE!

Dick Gregory the AGENT is EXPOSED!

Dr. Sebi- The Truth about AIDS, Black Leaders, and Healthy