HipHop has gone WILD part V

Yeah, we in here & lately, I the BS don't have much time for BS if ya smell what I'm cookin. All of you who hate on me know that the lite shines THRU me, illuminatin me as I stay on this quest to live to be 100 tho I luv DEATH! Above death, I luv my peepo so all of y'all concerned about my health & well bein need not be overly concerned. In all ways possible, I know that the DEVIL is tryin to shut me down & I've been accused of everything such as bein a spy & all that there & ya need to check my archives to see wat I mean BUT THEY won't stop me from tellin the TRUTH. Life is too important to me to lie to y'all & instead of gettin all emotional about wat I write, ask yaself, "what am I goin to do about it?" There is so much to do & not all requires money though that helps. If ya see me in the streets, holla at me & give me some dough, DISCREETLY. I won't refuse it but I ain't askin either! We still livin in a 3D world where all is material but get ready to ELEVATE ya SOUL. We speakin to you & when I say we, I got my ANCESTORS with me & so if ya send me to another realm, I'll still be there CHILLIN, watchin you! Let's get it in now!

Kanye West, producer/rhymer/actor/fashion plate/character extraordinaire outta Chicago. Kanye in Swahili means the ONLY ONE & I was quite surprised to learn that he was born in Atlanta GA on June 8th 1977. Tho his PARENTS divorced while he was very young, he moved on with his mom to Chicago & spent the summers with his dad. His parents were very well respected peepo who gave the young Kanye a sense of worth as his mom was an English professor & his dad was a church counselor. Unlike most rappers who make it, he did not have a street pedigree & therefor as I've stated several times, peepo in the industry didn't want to give him a shot. He pretty much covered that whole time in his song, "Last Call." But the Kanye that I grew to luv came about in the early days when he was speedin up samples as in H to the Izzo. We were all hearin the name tossed around in regards to his production skills BUT who was this upstart from the CHI puttin in mad work with the Roc Family? We soon found out when he had that accident after a studio session in CA. Soonafter, he made, "Thru the Wire" & the rest as they say was HISTORY. His College Dropout album was leaked (probably by Kanye himself) & he retooled it, remastered it, releasin it in February 2004 on the roc-a-fella records. Slow Jamz was the REAL JUMPOFF as everyone could relate & All Falls Down which shoulda had Lauren Hill on it was the third single but label politics prevented that. But JESUS WALKS???? OMG, that rite there was the JAM & I had just came BLAK from Afrika after my near death experience with malaria in Ghana. Just comin outta that INSPIRED the FUCK outta me & when I heard it, I knew that this dude was here to stay. WOWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!

This is who I WANT to think Kanye is! This was the first mainstream major label album from an MC in a long time that impressed me. Man, this dude had songs about drivin slow & gettin 'em high that could go anywhere AND an assortment of MC's from BOTH sides of the game. Everybody was FEELIN this dude & the ROC Fam actually had someone who was JUST as COMMERCIALLY VIABLE as the jiggaman whom as I mentioned earlier, don't like competition. Amerikans luv rags to riches stories & Kanye had the perfect story without havin been shot or jailed. He was in a near death accident & I believe this PROPELLED his story to the forefront as well as his previous production on jigga's tracks & then......the College Dropout dropped. Arguably speakin, the wackest song on the album is Never Let me Down features the jigga man probably because he thought the album wouldn't pop off. Ayo fuck wat ya heard but that album was one of the best of the 00's at least in my humbe opinion. Before y'all start thinkin that I hate jigga, in my OPINION, he is a very good rapper but Kanye was hittin dimensions akin to the Native Tongues & groups from that bygone era. Those Native Tongues were started off by the Jungle Brothers who not only STARTED the CONCIOUS ERA in HipHop but spawned plenty of like acts, the most popular bein a Tribe called Quest. I was feelin All Falls Down & Jesus Walks because Kanye was speakin about BOTH sides of bein Blak & I BELIEVE because he came from a BALANCED BLAKground that he was what HipHop needed & that jay had other plans in store. Remember now, we talkin about someone from the Chi & how instrumental that year was for that city. A pretty much unheard of dude by the name of Obama had his keynote speech there that year that PROPELLED him into the national public eye & who is his favorite rapper?

"George Bush doesn't care about Black People!" Those words were first heard on 9/2/2005 in reference to Hurricane Fema that pretty much destroyed the US Gulf Coast. Fema didn't do shit to New Orleans - the failed levees did that! That was the quote heard around the world & personally, I BELIEVE that 98% of THEM can't stand US anyway.`Look up a DEVIL named gunnar myrdal for confirmation of this but just to give you a lil something, he was quoted as saying that the "negro problem is the white mans problem." Boy, here go Kanye again with that Blak Shit & even jigga was heard to have supported him but.......did he really? We already have been versed in that jigga is a snitch/informant. I already told y'all that all drug dealers are INFORMANTS. To do something immediately would mean that eyes were watchin like CBS. To not support his producer/artist would look like not bein non-loyalty unlike Memphis Bleek who will always be a millionaire as long as jay is alive. But if you believe that jigga is part of the nwo/illuminati or whatever, who is he really loyal to?

November 10 2007, Donda West, Kanye's mom dies due to complications from cosmetic surgery. This was totally out of the blue & this where things get really MURKY & muddled. As I see it, this is where the unravelling of Mr Kanye West begins. Y'all gotta stay tuned as there is much more to come.

                      -More of HipHop has gone WILD(Part VI) comin soon-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOMOSExxxUALITY Part IV - Mark Curry On 'Dancing With The Devil' & MORE!

Dick Gregory the AGENT is EXPOSED!

the Alphabet Boy's Plans For TARGETS Labeled as Black Identity Extremist