Garifuna's: my Peepo!!!!!

Hello my peepo, whoever you are, wherever you are or whatever you do. You know who I'm talkin to. This is still black2afrika & I'm still the BOSS of this here ya heard? We BLAK in LIVIN COLOR as all colors make up.....can y'all believe that the Haitian cholera crisis is bein caused by the nepalese soldiers shit runnin into the water? Before this, Haiti's last cholera scare was 100 years ago. They still sufferin & will be for some time to come. Accordin to the Atlanta Voice(Oct 29th-Nov 4th on page 4), in a conversation in GA, a BLAK man named Daron Lee asked a krakker, "I'm sorry, I'm not in a cotton field. Ok?" Williams replied, "you should be." Is that racist? Juan Williams was fired from NPR. Yawwwwnnn... this flu shot shit is back full swing & y'all better not be tellin me y'all gettin shots after THEY all tried to scare the livin daylites outta everybody last year & ain't nothin hardly happen. The doctors are now even admittin that this shit gives peepo Guillame Barre Syndrome & you need to look up what that can do. In other news, the Blak Smith says that X-mas still sucks! ChemiKILLS aka phtalates in your favorite FRAGRANCES are killin y'all slowly. Some of the worst culprits include LIMONENE, ALPHA-PINENE, ETHANOL & ACETONE. ALL of the BAD things that you INGEST is givin you cancer! As I luv y'all so much, try & be healthier peepo as you are goin to need to be. In last weeks Atlanta Journal Constituton dated Oct 24 on page A13, was an article entitled, Is the world's population too big? It gave basic info on demographics & lead nowhere as the only peepo concerned with such matters are those as B.I.G would say, are ready to die. I've been tellin y'all to do some research on the Georgia Guidestones, the King Alfred Plan & Agenda 21. Somethin is comin soon & y'all need to be ready to be very UNcomfortable. More & more every day it seems like marijuana will be legalized in Cali........Peter Tosh lives! Ain't all this crazy weather CRAZY? Finally, in the AJC again, on Oct 24th on page D2, was an article named Think outside the j-o-b box written by Deardra Campbell. In it, she posits that "we continue to hope & wait, placing the onus for job creation on others - businesses, government, etc. - rather than looking inward at what "we" (not the collective we, but the individual we) can do. Perhaps it's time we redefine j-o-b to mean creating our own employment oppurtunities." Y'all NEED to be thinkin HARD about what you can do as most jobs are now GONE & ain't comin back! Lets get it in about my Garifuna Peepo.

My Peepo. Very stubborn! The Garifuna are proud peepo from AFRIKA, primarily from Mali. Who are WE? Well there are plenty of sources to quote from & I'll try to be as clear as possible in this writin. In his groundbreakin book, They came before Columbus, Dr Ivan Van Sertima wrote that migrations from Afrika to the supposed new world started at about 1200 BC & 800 BC. In this book, he says that they landed in what is now known as Mexico & all through Northern South America. The Caribean Islands are also in this equation. Make no mistake that when Columbus came to the Amerikas, there were AFRIKANS here already as attested to by his historian, Bartolomo de Las Casas. If you won't take that into account, then what about the Mande migration that occurred in 1310? Note that BLAK Africans were also found on what is now known as Haiti/San San Domingo & there it is;* a foundation to say like in what is now known as the USA, we were already here. Y'all gotta remember that Columbus never set foot on what is now known as the USA. Let's go!

*reference source(http://faculty.mdc.edu/jmcnair/Joe26pages/Who%20Came%20Before%20Columbus.htm)

So as we now see, Afrikans were already here but....the Garinigu(plural in the language) mixed it up to make one peepo. Some like my grandmother on my fathers side were blue-black & some like my grandfather were yellow. We come from the Yellow Caribs, West Afrikans(again PRIMARILY but not EXCLUSIVE to Mali) & the Arawaks who were scattered all over the Caribean by the arrival of ya favorite peepo. As such, we are Maroons which basically means that WE would not & could NOT be enslaved. The Garifuna language is an Arawak language with plenty of outside influence as Belizeans speak it with English & Hondurans speak it with Spanish, makin it all one big mashup. As we should all know by now, by the time of the ship wrecks, the krakker sorta had it figured out & used to sail with differing Afrikan Peepos so as to prevent easy communications between like peepo. We still was tearin shit up & that's why the Garifuna were never enslaved. Those who were already on this side recognized our peepo & wasn't havin us comin here while they watched & went on openin cans of whoop ass as these ships arrived. Needless to say, we all mixed up & Afrikan Seafarin existed before the krakka existed! As the tropical climes mimiced our homeland, we found it easy to eat the same TYPES of food & though things were different, it was almost like home. We could run into the hinterlands & adjust. You see, we had to become one peepo, rebellious, stubborn & not givin a FUKKK! We still like that til this day & it's killin us as we eatin fukkked up food & all but I ain't worried. We press on!

I gotta big up my great grandfather Lazaro who was an Afrikan Man. Though my father knew him, he never told me that my great was really a great man. My great was a man who had plenty of land & therefor had plenty of women with plenty of children in the tradition of the Afrikan spirit. Who the hell is gonna work the land if not them? This FALSE REALITY we in got us thinkin that jobs are supposed to be promised. Anyhoo, in Travesia, a primarily Afrikan Village just outside of Hondurases main port city, Puerto Cortes(Rich Port), there's a section named after my great named San Lazaro or Saint Lazarus. This is where my grandfather is from & his wife & my grandmother was from Belize. As I stated earlier, Belizeans speak English & Garifuna & Hondurans speak Spanish & Garifuna. Though my grandmother never learned Spanish, she lived in Honduras most of her life yo! Some of the Indegenous of Honduras know the Garifuna language & luv to do our dance, Punta. If ya had met my grandma when she was still alive, ya would have thought she was Jamaikan. My grandfather on my mom's side had 2 families too. This is the Afrikan Way & y'all better get used to it bcuz responsible men are hard to come by. Just wait til this DEMONIKK SYSTEM of money plays out. There was no tv, very few radios & so FUCKIN was really fun instead of typin out all of this shit like I'm doin here now late at nite. Get over it bcuz you probably thinkin on fuckin right now. I see you lol'ing.

The name of this site is blak2afrika. Just like in Afrika, the Garifuna are in trouble. Y'all know that the krakkas get all the blame. Over there, they think AIDS exists & when I went for a year, them NIGGAS thought I was crazy for sayin that shit over & OVER! I tried to tell the peepo there to stop takin the medicines & eat better but they wouldn't listen. Honduras is also the stoppin point to Columbians comin up & if they get caught tryin to cross Mexico, they send 'em back to Honduras as it's half way to the US. Y'all already know.....the Columbians got that COCAINA for cheap & them NIGGAS in Honduras couldn't get enuff & now you gotta alotta ZOMBIES out that bitch! So JUST like krakk hit the hood coupled with AIDS in the US in the 80's, this also affected the place of my parents birth with devestation, destruction & death! I know bcuz I lived there for a year IN 2000(thought that Y2K was gonna smash civilization)& saw alotta this shit with my own eyes. Alotta my PEEPO died when I was there. Damn & SMH!!

So now y'all know a lil more about me & glad that I could accomodate y'all with info. My peeps here in the US try to call me by my birth name but I ain't havin it ANYMORE so when you see me & you try it, I'mma give you that look like you crazy. My name is the Blak Smith aka Rotgut Swampwater, the coolest dude you ever met from the BRONX NY, birthplace of Hip Hop & of 100% Garifuna Stock. Lite me up & smoke me but before I finish, I'mma say it again. I'm a Maroon like Russel Shoats & I ain't playin games with none of y'all NIGGAS anymore & I don't give a FUKKK if ya don't wanna read what I'm writin right here right now. I dare you not finish readin. Ok, now that ya still readin, this goes out to supposed friends, foes & family; if ya don't respect me, that means you don't like me & stay the FUKKK from around me. Times are real sirius & shit gonna change in ways you can't imagine. Years ago, these motherfukkkin krakkas was killin the coconut trees in Honduras & replacin 'em with inferior ones & ain't nobody do SHIT! How you gonna let these REPTILIANS come on your land & kill an easy way for a few peepo to make a lil money? That coconut water is MEDECINE & they wanted access to the seaside so that they could put up resort hotels & have the natives workin for peanuts like in other nearby places!! At least they not sellin the land but.....that's my peepo for ya. Y'all need to know for any peepo or anybody, ya strength is ya weakness. We stubborn & I'm stubborn! I'm an AFRIKAN with GARIFUNA blood born in New motherfukkkin YORK! Garifuna's is my PEEPO! I am GARIFUNA & proud of it!! If I ain't never said it before, TAKE THAT MOTHERFUKKKER!!! Holla BLAK!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOMOSExxxUALITY Part IV - Mark Curry On 'Dancing With The Devil' & MORE!

Dick Gregory the AGENT is EXPOSED!

the Alphabet Boy's Plans For TARGETS Labeled as Black Identity Extremist