Scatter SHOTS!

Hey y'all out there in BLAKland & to all of my HATERS, watup & watitdo? It's the Blak Smith & I'm BLAK in livin color. Today we talkin about...well, everything! I always say that there is so much goin on bcuz there be so much goin on. You know like, Haiti is still FUCKED up & I'm still the true & livin GOD & I luv me some me boy! Alotta stuff &.....It kills me how Blak People don't connect the dots when natural disasters occur. First we had the bp oil spill in LA & now that toxic sludge spill in BUDDAHpest Hungary. Ayo, that sludge may run into the river danube, the second largest river in all of urope. There's a whole bunch of countries DOWNSTREAM from this disaster & they can't build enough retainin walls fast enough. That shit is burnin thru villages yo!!! The dots not bein connected deal with the fact that with the supposed dwindlin of water supplies worldwide, lately, major disasters have been affectin water & I'm not so sure that you can clean this one out. Towns will be evacuated & this will have ramifications down the line. Anyone for a hot cup of clay? That rick sanchez dude simply told the truth about them so called jews & john stewart showed him how really powerful they are as a lobby huh? Dude got FIRED the very next day! If that ain't power, what is? And then, rick had to apologize to john stewart!!! WTF?? It ain't like he gettin his job back. That situation should settle once & for all that THEY run SHOW BIZ! Please again, refer to Hip Hop has gone WILD! Parts I-X. Don't know if y'all saw this one but a few weeks ago, soledad obrien of cnn fame, interviewed supposed 1980's Atlanta child murderer, Wayne Williams & blindsided him with a question about his ties to an ex-CIA operative. Ayo, alledgedly speakin, his mission was to go to Afrika & be an oppressor & maybe he was gonna whistleblow & ......well you know. Y'all should refer to my archives & check Is Blaksmith a Spy Parts I-X. Life never ceases to amaze me. Though Mr Williams to this day vehemently maintains his innocence, they POLLED the public & most still say that he's guilty. So much for polls & juries! I keep hearin that the depression is over but who believes that? Ayo listen, family is ya peepo but ya peepo ain't neccessarily family if y'all smell what I'm cookin. I see that NYC is about to ban sodapop buyin for peepo receivin food stamp money. That's a great thing but how far will that go? It looks like pretty soon, MARIJUANA will become legalized in California as that economy has been utterly destroyed & bein that it's already been practically LEGALIZED anyway, what's the fuss? They need tax revenues & this is a great way to start raisin 'em up. We do tell good news at times here. It seems like the NY Republican runnin for governor insulted the gay constituency by sayin that "there's nothing to be proud of in being a dysfunctional homosexual." This dude, named Carl Paladino also opposes gay marriage & that community is up in arms. ed koch must be glad about that eh? Wonder where thats gonna wind up. It seems like the gay agenda is a very big thing nowadays. The greco/romans wish to bring their last empire up to snuff but it won't work. While readin the Atlanta Voice dated Oct 8-14th in an article entitled True Devotion, the BitchUp eddie long case is the front page story. For alla y'all who ask why he hasn't spoken on the allegations yet, we have the BitchUp sayin that he would not beome mired in a street fight, meanin, he'll talk in COURT!! I ain't sayin he did or didn't do it; I already said in my last article that if he didn't, I DON'T wanna to see him get RAILROADED & if he did, that he should be PUNISHED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT POSSIBLE. Allow me to quote from a mr rafer johnson, founder & former co-chair of the Atlanta based, black gay men's network. He says that "the Black church has created a false enviorment & that it doesn't stop someone from being gay, it just forces them to hide." He further posits that "Spiritual leaders who continue to ignore, offend or dismiss the gay & lesbian community, do so to the detriment of their flocks. We should be embraced because of all the talent & resources & commitment we can bring to the church. If gay people collectively got up & walked out on the church today, it would fall apart." To finish this biz, another dude named travis davis says that he was on the verge of tears as he recounted all the times he sat in the Black church pews & felt insulted by ministers who rebuke gays while simultaneously allowing them to lead choirs & accepting their tithes. SAD & VERY TRUE but wow, what have we come to here? This is why I don't do FAKE ASS religions bcuz the last time that I checked, HOMOSEXUALITY accordin to the bible was considered an OBAMANATION! This is not me bein anti-gay bcuz I'm sayin what the LIBLE said! Those who are supposed FOLLOWERS now want to twist the WORD into they own WORD & make it mean what they want it to mean if you follow that crapola anyway. I tell my friends who are inclined to that type of behavior that there would be no more people to do that with unless THEY start clonin grownups & other than that, if that floats ya boat, leave it OVER WHERE y'all do that at! Again, my problem is not with them as long as they not recruitin CHILDREN but with POVERTY PIMPIN & the tactic of gettin money from people who don't really have it. mr long could get convicted IF he didn't do it OR get away if he did usin FAKE SPIRITUALITY, lyin about who GOD is & when I call MYSELF LORD & MASTER, y'all gotta problem with it. Keep ya GOD bcuz I got mine!! They breakin us ALL down to leave us languishin with no leaders with all of this DISTRACTION & y'all can't see it for what it is. Y'all best DUCK cause this has been my SCATTER SHOT! Where's dick cheney at when ya need him?

Comments

  1. Finally! I've been trying to figure out how to leave a "comment" on here, Blak! LOL

    Love the coverage here Bro. You are definitely ON POINT! Now to check out the rest of your posts! Very interesting stuff here... =^ )

    Thanks for the invite!

    Peace God...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HOMOSExxxUALITY Part IV - Mark Curry On 'Dancing With The Devil' & MORE!

Dick Gregory the AGENT is EXPOSED!

Dr. Sebi- The Truth about AIDS, Black Leaders, and Healthy