A Pause 4 the Cause

A lil pause for the cause Y'ALL. As I am not workin but still wantin to give y'all cuttin edge info, I incur costs to maintain this blog. I ask that those of you able to do so, help me to continue doin just that. If you are able, I ask that ya send no less than $5 & any donation of $25 or more, will get you my book which I need financial help releasin. The name is I ain't Perfect but Take it From Me & it's about my life & how I look at the world thru Hip Hop. Will my LOYAL READERS help me? Anyone who is sirius can reach me at my bennyblacko@yahoo.com account OR send an inbox message to my FB page. All I ask is that it be a postal money order & I can get on with it. For now, we goin in on Fast Food Info Part III & beyond! Thanks for y'all time & patience & recommend me to ya friends. Peace & LUV y'all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOMOSExxxUALITY Part IV - Mark Curry On 'Dancing With The Devil' & MORE!

Dick Gregory the AGENT is EXPOSED!

Dr. Sebi- The Truth about AIDS, Black Leaders, and Healthy