I'm DIFFERENT!


I'm DIFFERENT, so don't compare me to another, cuz THEY can't hang, yo WORD TO THE MOTHER - Big Daddy Kane from Ain't No Half Steppin.


Like Rakim, IT'S BEEN A LONG TIME but I shoulda left you. Those of you I speak to know EXACTLY what I mean. How y'all been? I hope that all is well in y'all life as it has been almost a month since I got attcha! I apologize but my life ain't so stable lately ya know? I'm ok but as life goes on, changes will & MUST be made. Since WE last spoke, Lybia is stiil goin, Ivory Coast biz has gone crazy with the un now in & ya fave KraKKa bitches, liz(ard) taylor & geraldine (the mob) ferraro have died. Haiti is kinda quiet since Aristide went BLAK but y'all can best be assured that SHIT is still happenin there. Wyclef got shot &....? Those reactors in Japan have practically blown & every time I hear the latest on the mainstream news, THEY KEEP DOWNPLAYIN THE SEVERITY OF IT ALL & FOR WHAT? The new thing is to now disregard the san adreas fault & focus on the cascadian which is in the pacific off the coast of british columbia canada down to northern ca. Did y'all know that a MAJOR FAULT LINE runs thru Mainstream Harlem in NYC on 125th St? Hey don't worry about it tho, ya boy, billy KKKlinton opened an office at the state buildin so not to worry like alfred e newman from mad magazine. But maybe y'all forgot that the Chi be gettin quakes too & that phosgene gas that pumped into the arkansas grounds....so far over 500 quakes this year ALONE!!! Too many of y'all is gettin fatigued waitin for that next disaster but if you are a GLOBAL CITIZEN, you would know that Japan, Chile, new zealand & Haiti are US! Some of them NIGGAS on the other side say otherwise but you already knew that. I've realized that by talkin to my peeps who read US loyally that, my mission is to report the HERE & NOW so as to help ya avoid the KataKKlysm soon comin. With the 2 suns comin, the poles shiftin, the mass animal deaths, saltin of the earth aka fema(katrina), soetero, the bp oil spill, 911 & Killa KraKKa WHALES attackin KraKKa's, ya gotta stay away from them pink thangs. I know that some of y'all is ADDICTED to 'em but...........................like a Busta Rhymes skit, there's only 624 days left! Let's go in!



Whenever I take up a DIFFERENT endeavor, I really real eyes how DIFFERENT I  am despite the notion that I look like what ya may consider NORMAL. Me normal........nah man. How so you may ask; I don't know but I will try to break that down in this piece here. As ya may already know, I grew up with the name ROTGUT SWAMPWATER & I luv to have some of Y'ALL criticize me for various stuff that I do & don't do.....so where do I start? By stickin to my government name of ROTGUT SWAMPWATER is how............ok, I know where....with your vanity. Get at me!

Ya see some of this stuff that I'm postin here has already been said in some shape, form or fashion. I know I'm DIFFERENT bcuz I prefer to STINK as opposed to puttin ALUMINUM under my arms. Any aluminum on the human body is POISONOUS & I think that most of y'all don't OVERSTAND how precious life really is until ya start LOSIN it. Resteraunts in this country MUST use STAINLESS STEEL pots to cook in bcuz aluminum is DEADLY! Sometimes I purposely stay ASHY bcuz I can't get my hands on queen of helene 100% cocoa butter. Those FRAGRANCES & PERFUMES is killin US! I try not to use regular toothpaste as the active ingredient in it is FLOURIDE which is the ONLY active ingredient in RAT POISON & was also used to supress the so called jew durin wwII. Look it up yo! I always post about PHTHALATES which are nothin but stablizin PLASTICS placed in most pharmaceutical products that WE use everyday. This stuff is in soaps, shampoos, makeups & deoderants. WE should at least minimize usage of a lotta this stuff. We know about FLAVORINS in foods after readin Fast Food Info, my just completed scathin hot 10 Part report. I'm DIFFERENT bcuz I read the ingredients on most food items that I buy includin ORGANICS bcuz THEY puttin alotta bullshit in those foods too. The main 4 food ingredients that ya shouldn't be eatin are PARTIALLY HYDROGENTAD OILS, ASPARTAME, HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP & MONOSODIUM GLUTAMATE. These ingredients are almost totally impossible to erradicate if ya live in the west but in order to live long, YA MUST REDUCE CONSUMPTION of it. I luv women with GOOD HAIR aka what the fukk ya was born with in any form. That fake hair shit ain't go outta style yet? I also luv NATURAL FIBER CLOTHES aka cotton, the best that comes from my ancestral homeland, Mali. I wish to go there soon. So the next time ya see an ASHY, STINKY(she knows what I'm sayin!), YELLOW TOOTHED, FARTIN NATURAL FOOD DUDE comin ya way, know that I'm DIFFERENT! That's just me yo!

I'm DIFFERENT bcuz I THINK DIFFERENT! I can afford to think DIFFERENT bcuz I OWN a unique set of circumstances. Should WE await the next 911, Katrina, bp oil spill etc or not? Should we move? By askin these questions, it means that I can't do SHIT about it anyway so why not be prepared for such an event, even if it's only in the mind? If nukes hit, can you carry 6 months worth of water with canned foods? I say that without knowin what will hit next, how the hell are ya gonna prepare anyway? The ONLY WAY to be properly prepared is to be prepared for ANYTHIN! Now before you think that that is a crock of shit, try sayin that last sentence fast three times. Bet ya get tongue tied. Maybe I'm DIFFERENT bcuz I note how every new disaster is bein quoted as the BIGGEST such & such EVER. Come on now! What do you think? What's next? THEY been predictin lately that the BIG 1 is comin to the west coast via the Cascadian Fault Line & who knows when she blows? Ya see, I'm DIFFERENT & I was taught that WE don't know what TIME it is bcuz the GREGORIAN CALENDAR like ORIGINAL SIN done fucked it up for EVERYBODY! For all we know, we in 2334! Do you know what time it is now bcuz I don't! Does that make me DIFFERENT?

I'm DIFFERENT bcuz I care about what alotta y'all don't care about! I wish that alotta y'all knew what drugs was really about. There was a time when OPIUM was the #1 cash crop in the world. This was the very first drug that was TRADED by TRAITORS(research the history of these words) & ever since, most WARS have been caused by 'em. Check out the history of the BOXER REBELLION & what had to be done at that time in 17-1800 China. IT WAS LIKE THE KRAKK EPIDEMIC THAT HIT THE us IN THE 80'S. In case ya don't know, opium is the base words for opiates & opiates make legal drugs like codeine, oxycontin & street drugs like opium & heroin. I HATE cocaine bcuz when I was still a lad in skool, our teacher had us put our thumb & finger inna U shape, place it inside our nose & told us that space seperatin the nostrils ERODE after sniffin alotta DRUGS. Glad that I never touched the stuff. Before KraKK, we were kinda ok but that shit almost exclusively destroyed the HOOD & the concept behind it. Most of y'all who use or sell or BOTH don't care about that anyway as it feeds ya but ya time will soon be gone. In the next dispensation of TIME, there will be NO ROOM for those not tryin to get offa that SHIT! Ya see, I care about ya as you are a victim but when the whole truth can be told & ya have a choice, ya gonna have choices that ain't gonna include prison & rehab...........that choice will be life or death. Shit if ya usin, sellin or both, you already dyin a slow death. For now, stay on ya CONVEYOR BELT but.................know that I'm DIFFERENT.

Ayo, it's to a point where peepo don't even like to WALK anymore. Peepo be thinkin like they need to be all up inna gym gettin STRONG, liftin & doin strenuous aerobic workouts & shit like that.........wrong! What about our elderly? What about those disabled? What about the MENTALLY WEAK? What's their workout gonna be? Maybe, bcuz I'm different, I have a possible soultion. Our elderly should be doin stuff like tai chi! It excercises the BLOOD with minimal movement. jack lalane said that inactivity equals death & he lived to 96 but I'm goin to 110 with my BRAINS yo! The disabled can do yoga dependin on where & what their disability is. The mentally weak can continue comin here to learn how to eat better & readin what the Blak Smith has to say. What say I start an advice column? I'm DIFFERENT enuff. WE can erradicate most ailments with DIETARY CHANGES! It's for the most part, really that SIMPLE! WE can erradicate diabetes with MANGANESE! Ya see where I come from, most things are simple or is it that..................................I'm DIFFERENT?

I'm DIFFERENT bcuz I think that WE should ALL be free to do whatever WE were sent here to do. Ayo, WE got 624 days to go. I'm DIFFERENT bcuz I'm already THERE at the Cosmic Party witta seat reserved. I got plenty of peeps with seats too but there's still plenty of room. I want PERMACULTURE in my life. MINE EYES HAVE SEEN THE COMIN OF THE PROMISED LAND in my dreams every fuckin NITE yo! Damn, why that NIGGA gotta say NIGGA & curse? Yo................................I'm DIFFERENT!


I'm DIFFERENT & sorry that I took so long to get BLAK to alla y'all. The Blak Smith is still doin the blog thing & still acceptin DONATIONS for as little as $5 & any over $20, gets ya my book, I ain't Perfect but Take it from me. There, WE talk about me, Hip Hop, OURSTORY, YOURSTORY, the REALSTORY & a lil history like I do on the blog tip. As well, as the price of things go up & the Blak Man continues to be marginalized, I'm still workin, but for you so help a BRO out! I ain't tryin to work for KraKKa's NO MO & need y'all help with somethin for you in return! For those who wish to continue seein me do this here & can help, holla at me at bennyblacko@yahoo.com or on FaceBook at Blak Smith (Blak Smiff). Peace, luv to you all & continue readin. Thanx.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOMOSExxxUALITY Part IV - Mark Curry On 'Dancing With The Devil' & MORE!

Dick Gregory the AGENT is EXPOSED!

Dr. Sebi- The Truth about AIDS, Black Leaders, and Healthy