2 many dyin 2 YOUNG - a MESSAGE 2 my FAM!

Man.....wait! I need to give US a big hug first bcuz just in the last few DAYS, SHIT GOT REALLY HAYWIRE! osama is now SUPPOSEDLY DEAD & WE supposed to BELIEVE that his body has been dumped? WHATEVERRRRRRRRRRR??? barry supposedly SHOWED an obviously FAKED birth certificate & too many BLAK PEEPO have yet to see the OBAMA DECEPTION though it's been around for a minute. Check it here at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAaQNACwaLw. As the link is 2 hours, get into it when you have plenty of time. Some SUPPOSED royals got married & that's as much as I'm going to say about that! One that slipped in under the radar was pope john paul II will soon be a SAINT according to the catholiKKK church. I read YEARS AGO in Behold a Pale Horse, a book written by William Cooper, that this man was a NERVE GAS salesman for hitler & being that these links I provide here are SHORT & SWEET, I will let Y'ALL decide for yourselves. That link is here at: http://www.conspiracyplanet.com/channel.cfm?channelid=98&contentid=2055. In other news, Ghadaffi's family suffered more casualties as one of his sons & 3 of his grandchildren were hit in an airstrike by nato forces. Haters of the colonel are saying that he is faking for sympathy but time will tell.

So tell me; what are you feeling? There are still lots of US who don't believe that a nwo agenda is COUNTING DOWN the days as I am. WE still are going to have to live past May 11th which is now only 7 days away! TIMING is EVERYTHING & don't think that all of these recent developments are seperated. THE WORLD AS WE KNOW IT IS CEASING TO EXIST IN FRONT OF YOUR VERY EYES & if you can't see it by now, you are HOPELESS. Go ahead & talk about some SPOOK GOD or some mystical figure who died long ago. Born to live, live to die is my motto & WE got 594 days or WAY LESS left! Some of y'all think that that blip on your computer screen that converts to paper in your pocket is going to save you BUT what will you do when the blip doesn't come up? You have to SURVIVE & this is how WE get into the mix of things. I went to ANOTHER funeral on saturday & my cousin was only 43 years old. Upon opening my email just yesterday, I saw that another dear friend of mine had died in Ghana & though I didn't know her age, she too was much too young to die. Let's get into all of this NOW & I'm going to try HARD AS HELL to tug on your heart strings. Sadly, the last 5 or 6 persons that I've known who have died recently, have all been WOMEN! I need y'all with me & I AIN'T PLAYING! Let's go in!

First of all, shout out to all of my GARIFUNA PEEPO! I wanna shout out the Arzus, the Bernandez, the Caballeros, the Calizes, the Cayetanos, the Fernandezes, the Garcias, the Guity's, the Hills, the Johnsons, the Lamberts, the Martinez, the Norales, the Ramoses, the Reyes, the Sambulas, the Thomases, the Vasqueses, the Velasqueses & the Zunigas. If I didn't put ya FAMILY NAME in here, please forgive me. I love my FAM unequivocally & I have to let you all know that before anymore of y'all even get sick. Being that Garifuna peepo are spread so wide all over Central AmeriKKKa & the 50 states, I have to do this here on the blog where most of y'all can see it without US all gathered in one place. Too many in my FAM didn't want to hear what I had to say when I started sayin that "I AM AFRIKAN" with no hyphen & because this subject matter is going to be very serious, I will write properly so that all of you who won't understand me if I write how I speak, can now understand all. I'm getting tired of going to funerals for peepo who are too young & full of life dying NEEDLESSLY. WE need our HEALTH & it's up to US to protect OURSELVES from premature death! Thanks for reading this far.

Okay, are WE ready? Here I go: I want to talk about PREVENTION! This is prevention of HEART ATTACKS, STROKES, DIABETES & CANCER. They are all PREVENTABLE in that DISEASE is an ACCUMULATION of all the TOXINS that we take in that don't get CLEARED OUT because most of US don't know how to. Prevention because if you prevent OBESITY, you have half of your job, DONE! Being overweight means being UNHEALTHY. When one is overweight, it's easy to develop HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE as the HEART needs to pump so much blood to all of your cells. An overweight person has low energy from eating poisoned animals, chemicals & food with additives, especially in the usa. This means that your blood has little oxygen & you may feel tired a lot of the time. You can change that by JUICE FASTING like one of my aunts who had three strokes back in the day & is still to this day, going strong. She juices & is still smiling & I love her so much! Juice Fasting places oxygen back in the blood which gives ENERGY which puts AIR into the lungs which makes you want to EXCERCISE! MOVEMENT is LIFE which makes one ACTIVE & HEALTHY!

I could write about this all day but I don't want to bore you or make you think that all of this is difficult when it isn't. What has to CHANGE is the way you think about FOOD in connection with your HEALTH. Suppose you fall ill with the flu? Soon after, an emergency occurs & you are 75 pounds overweight. You have a stroke but an earthquake or hurricane hits your area & you have to move now or perish. Don't say it can't happen y'all. Do y'all remember 911 or katrina? If you do make it through that situation, will you be better off? Who will take care of you? How about your young children? This is the part of PREVENTION that I'm talking about. If you are overweight, you need to find a way to lose the  weight. If you aren't, you need to maintain a healthy weight & excercise for a half an hour at least 4 times a week. You need to CIRCULATE your blood. You need to think! You need to move!

When I say excercise, I know that alot of you are going to ask, what should I do? As the economy is bad & money is scarce, if you can afford to, get a gym membership. If not, I recommend things that 1 can do at home such as yoga or tai chi. These 2 excercises circulate the blood & anyone can do it as the beginners courses usually consist of stretches that involve little movement. I used to think that it was crazy to stretch but after doing it for a little while back in the day, I was surprised to be SWEATING after a 20 minute workout. If you really love it, it can get very involved but can take years to master. If you are a SWIMMER, that is also great in that swimming involves all of your muscles with WATER being the resistance. WALKING is also GREAT to do, especially after a big meal. WALK at a rate that makes you SWEAT as sweat is a way most of US need to release certain toxins. There are peepo who don't like to sweat. You shouldn't be eating anything big after 7 PM anyway. Do something!

It's all about KNOWLEDGE y'all. Anybody who is serious will find a way to PREVENT serious sickness by doing their own RESEARCH if you want to remain here healthy. You are going to need to be healthy to get thru whatever is about to come! Too many of us are doing good things but either work or live in a toxic enviorment. Your THOUGHTS can be toxic & EVERYTHING that is bad for you suppresses your immune system. Every disease known to man is in us & a LOWERED IMMUNE SYSTEM along with your thoughts can serve as a knock out blow to KILL YOU if you are not careful. In other words, if your health is pretty good, you can fight off most illnesses but depress your immune system and a common cold can turn into a trip to the HOSPITAL. If you ever noticed, most PEEPO fall ill after a major negative event in their life. I don't want to see ANY of you in hospitals, clinics, labs or anything like that! Look at the pharmaceutical companies & how THEY advertise on television. If you listen to the explanations of the side effects, some of what these medicines actually do can make you SICKER than before taking them. These HOSPITALS don't cure you, they make you a CUSTOMER! Another thing you could do is start drinking ALKALINE WATER which is GREAT! You see, most of what WE ingest including most BOTTLED WATERS are composed of ACID or URIC ACID which mutates into the very diseases that I spoke of which are ALL PREVENTABLE if you know what to look for. This breaks down & this is why most of US get ill WAY BEFORE OUR TIME! I want to see y'all at 80 with your wits INTACT! RELEARN how to eat & don't think that because you don't eat sugar or add more, that your food doesn't break down into it. Chew raw garlic on a regular basis to clean the intestines. Ginger & lemon are wonder foods & MEDECINE! I have a SISTAR who can cure you of CANCER NATURALLY & I'm SERIOUS! Y'all need to HOLLA at me as DOCTORS read this blog but it's up to YOU!


This is a message to my FAM! If you must drink alcohol, do so but not EVERY DAY! I wrote an expose named Fast Food Info & you can check my archives for that. NO MORE FAST FOOD as you must stop somewhere. Reduce your meat intake. Smoke a little bit of weed but not in blunts as it is chemicalized paper & not real tobacco. Cigarettes are TOXIC COCKTAILS with over 40,000 different chemicals. Drug usage is played out! Live & love those who do same for you. Keep on dancing & releasing that happiness to those you love & love you. Call peepo in your FAMILY & reminisce of those no longer here. Remember them when times were good & bad. Walk & really listen to the birds sing & to the reeds grow. Kiss someone you see everyday & have 20 good belly laughs before breakfast. Help peepo when you can & apologize when you are wrong. Most of all, STOP DYING & START LIVING after WE ALL SURVIVE these next 594 days. The hour is near & nearing more & more each day.

This is a message to my FAM! My FAM is your FAM & your FAM is my FAM! If I got on your nerves or this article was too long, I don't apologize. You are going to do what you want to anyway but if you need me, I'm around ONLY for those of US who are SERIOUS! If you want me next to you, be willing to listen & be ready to try something different. I've had my brush with death too. Again, this goes out to my GARIFUNA PEEPO, my Caribean Peepo, my Afrikan Amerikan Peepo, my Afrikans in Europe, my Afrikans in Afrika & all RIGHTEOUS PEEPOS WORLDWIDE! Y'all are my FAM & I want to see all of US at the Cosmic Party soon. Think about what I'm sayin here & LIVE LONG. I want for YOU what I want for ME! Peace, Health & Wealth to all of US!
Big apologies to Blaq Iron & I hope that she sees this. I wasn't thinking & I hope that you can forgive me. A very big shout out to Queen Elimesha who passed on in Ghana. You will be missed & see you on the other side.

Yeah, it's that time again! The Blak Smith is on course to release his HOT BOOK, I ain't perfect but take it from ME. As well, I wish to maintain the site & need your help & support to do so. I humbly ask for your financial support in the form of a donation with $5 being the least & anything more than $20, gets you my book. You can always reach me at bennyblacko@yahoo.com OR on FaceBook as Blak Smith (Blak Smiff). Thanks again & see Y'ALL here again soon! Peace.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOMOSExxxUALITY Part IV - Mark Curry On 'Dancing With The Devil' & MORE!

Dick Gregory the AGENT is EXPOSED!

Dr. Sebi- The Truth about AIDS, Black Leaders, and Healthy