So much 2 Say

Greetins to alla my PEEPO! How y'all doin? What y'all up to? Do y'all still luv me? Y'all do know that this site is TOTALLY INTERACTIVE & that I will be soon hittin y'all off with video blogs of me talkin right? Y'all do know that ain't SHIT happen on May 11th in regards to those SOLAR FLARES that I spoke of so much right? Once again, I was WRONG! Now I hear that the day of world reckonin may be May 21st 2011. I'm lookin for anyone out there who needs an OUTLET, to get at me here OR on FaceBook & submit what ya have. I don't even have to like it but it must 1. MAKE a POINT & 2. be WELL WRITTEN. Those of you who read this blog onna regular basis who think that I'm playin around just typin, need to think about alternatives. I say that bcuz most of y'all know by now that this system is on it's last legs & for whatever reason, TOO MANY PEEPO are DYING NEEDLESSLY it's PATHETIC! By writin this blog, I come in contact with so many peepo & can refer Y'ALL to NATURAL HEALERS who can CURE you of what you have! If I write these articles & Y'ALL read 'em & go on & live ya lives as if this is just a big joke, I've FAILED & blame Y'ALL for allowin me to BORE you with useless drivel! Ayo, them NIGGAS call US USELESS EATERS as the infrastructure of this country is OVERDEVELOPED! THEY don't need US as we are EXPENDABLE! Are ya?

Now that I have your attention, what are ya gonna do? The same old SHIT? Eat pork, smoke cigarettes & drink a gallon of high end liquor again? Are ya gonna do what's easy or hard? Are you gonna ask yaself the hard questions OR allow yaself to get DISTRACTED again after ya have that talk with SELF? Are you gonna go to the DOCTOR/LAWYER/POLITICIAN & believe that THEY have your best interests while I provide y'all with the RAW UNADULTERATED PURE TRUTH that you hate to face bcuz it makes ya FEEL a certain way? In my opinion, that way is the TRUTH & that's all I'm after. You do know the TRUTH right? That TRUTH when you go onna job interview. Yeah, yeah......that TRUTH that you tell to the police after they stop you for speedin & you have lots of UNPAID tickets. That TRUTH! Yeah that TRUTH when you just KNOW that someones LYING to you but ya can't PROVE it. This is the level of TRUTH that I'm lookin for & I aim to give it to Y'ALL but most of US don't want it. I'll tell ya why.

As I stated previously in 2 many dyin 2 YOUNG, most of US got the world TWISTED! WE oversimplify simplicity & make the complex, more complex. WE question each other about CREDENTIALS as if peepo like myself & others have a stake in LYING to you. If I tell some of y'all that diabetes sufferers lack MANGANESE in your diets, YOU WON'T EVEN CHECK IT OUT! If I tell y'all to stop takin MEDICATION for high blood pressure & TRY & change ya MENTAL DISPOSITION, you go off the handle. If I tell y'all to reduce ya alcohol consumption, you THINK that ya can't do it. If I warn y'all about heavy red meat consumption, you would say that you don't eat much of it & hide when you see me comin around the bend. You see, you are not goin to get this info from the doctors in the hospitals bcuz if THEY don't keep you inna revolvin door cycle, how are they gonna eat? They need you comin BLAK all of the time & simply, cover ya symptoms. Fibroids are a WARNING that you are inna TOXIC STATE! Quite simply, it is an overload of ESTROGEN & if you over consume SOY, watch out! Autopsies have been done on Blak Women & after removin they SCALPS, a substantial amount of OUTSIDE RESIDUE from YEARS of BYPRODUCTS have worn out the organs & left too many DEAD! Connect ya INGESTION with ya HEALTH & you CAN make the CHANGES you need to stay HEALTHY!

Mia Amber Davis, an actress, model & personality died just days ago in LA. Though I don't know how old she was at death, she was again, MUCH TOO YOUNG to go at such a young age. Mo'nique, (even tho I don't like her), used to tell Blak Women to revel in bein HEAVY but after havin children, saw the error in that & is now on some, be HEALTHY stuff. This is NOT about how you should LOOK or how you should impress others. WE need to be fit in MIND, BODY & SOUL so as to MAXIMIZE all of our POTENTIAL! I also ain't talkin about bein a muscle bound freak with tendons poopin outta ya neck. Female BODY BUILDERS turn most men off as women are supposed to be TONED & not muscular. As time goes on, at the rate WE goin at, time is speedin & so are the amount of deaths. In the grand scheme of things, where you at?

I don't profess to be a doctor or any health care pro! All I am is simply a dude that cares about his PEEPO & wishes to see MOST of US win bcuz WE been collectively gettin our ASSES handed to US for much too long now. Wouldn't it be a SHAME to get to the PROMISED LAND inna wheelchair? Inna coma?Inna cell that's gotta code that WE can't find to get ya out? On prozac, ritalin, coke or dope? Yo, if ya gotta ailment or issue, I'm here providin info for FREE & y'all makin me think that I need to start chargin y'all so that y'all can appreciate what I got on deck! Is that what I gotta do? I can do that yo! Or you can contact me if ya SIRIUS & I can REFER you to someone but ya must be SIRIUS as HEALIN izza very SIRIUS THING! Get on board & let's do these last 588 days the right way yo! Who's with me? My contact info is below. Peace & HOLLA BLAK!

Yeah, y'all know that I'm tryin to put out my book, I ain't Perfect but Take it from Me. Y'all also know that WE here at b2a accept DONATIONS without twistin arms. We take 'em with the least amount being $5 & anything over $20 gets my book. Y'all can get at me at bennyblacko@yahoo.com or on Facebook at Blak Smith (Blak Smiff) for any serious inquiries. Thanks for ya time & holla at ya soon. Peace.

Comments

  1. GREETINGS BLAK! I'M IN WHAT CAN I DO TO HELP. PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHERE I WOULD DO THE BEST OF MY ABILITY TO ASSIST YOU WHERE THE NEED IS NECESSARY:) COUNT ME IN FOR THE COUNT DOWN. MORINGASBLESSINGS.COM FOR YOUR HEALTH NEEDS TO SURVIVE THE QUESTIONING ILLNESSES YOU MAY HAVE CONCERNS ABOUT. PEACE

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HOMOSExxxUALITY Part IV - Mark Curry On 'Dancing With The Devil' & MORE!

Dick Gregory the AGENT is EXPOSED!

Dr. Sebi- The Truth about AIDS, Black Leaders, and Healthy